1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Tora's fan fiction

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Theatre' started by Shipyon, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]
    one Shot
    AtsukoXNacchan

Long story
    My girlfriend Erena( Chapter 7 release on 11/09)

[​IMG]
    Hello!Project fan fction

Short story:
    Reina vs Eri
    Ai having a bad day
    Hand out with Sayumi for 1 day
    Have a date with Risa
    AikaxReina
    AikaXKoharu stuck in elevator
    my awsome sister Ai part 1&2&3
    My girlfriend Eri part 1&2
    Kanna and Airi handout for 1 day

long story:
    I date with Aika(Chapter 13 ended released 07/17)
    MaiMai's school days (chapter 2 release on 09/02)
    JunJun lke Reina chapter 2(chapter 2 ended on 09/07)
    Risa love me (Chapter 1 release on 04/10)

[​IMG]
    Visual kei fan fiction

Short story:
    Capture Ruki
    Mitsu in love with Hiko
    Akihabara Sheunendan Deuuon Remoe(Actually is Shin the king of Dennou Remoe) aruge for disband part 1
    Akihabara Sheunendan Dennou Remoe(Shin the king of dennou remoe) aruging to disband final part
    Hime Ichigo vs Irokui
    Got kill

long story-
    Shin the king of Deuuon romoe (chapter 10 End released on 07/02)

[​IMG]

My short story:
    Coming soon

My home made long story:
    Love Generation(chapter 10 ended on 08/10)
    Story of Horror(Chapter 4 " Mirror world" release on 09/07)
    Extreme love (Chapter 10 ended on 09/09)

2. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

Shin the king of Deuuon Remoe(Chapter 1)

Hello, My name is shin, i am a visual kei star, I will tell you the story How I form Akihabara Sheunendan Deuuon Remoe and How I make the band si popular!!!

After Rhyolife is disbaned. I try to form a new band. After 2 week later, I find some people that there band just got disbanded. We saw each other at Akihabara. So we called our new band called" Akihabara Sheunendan Deuuon Remoe", Me on vocal, Zeku no bass, Aki on Gultar and Atamaru on drum, so Deuuon Remoe is formed from today!!!

we have our first live for our active, We sing alot of song, There have three song that will release on our single later on. The three song is Physalis, Lilac and 5th Luna...... After the concert, we start to make our first single called "Refrain"

To be countiue

Author by Mitsu
    Made up story

3. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

Shin the king of Dennou Remoe(Chapter 2)

After released the single"refrain", we got #24 in ocricon rank. That is a pretty goood start for Dennou Remoe, We start to talk about what kinda genre, we will try for the future. After the discussion, we decide to do some Ballad, punk and hardcore.

Later 3 month, We released a new single called Physalis. The single have all kind of genre. like Punk, hardcore and ballad. We even make our first pv call Physalis.

We really happy about the first pv. In ocricon rank, we almost got to top 10. We say we are going for another pv and single to make the band stronger, so we make two pv in a row, 1 pv called endless waltz and other pv is call extrended.

We decide to make some various and 1 new single, release 2 single in 2 month in a row. The single called "Extended(Type R+D)". The various single is called Ura Kaizokuban Orgenshuu 03. In ocricon rank, we finally got to top 10, we go #8

To be contiune

Author by: Mitsu
    Make up story

4. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

This is a story between Reina and Eri.... This is from the radio show talk about what they want to be, so i decide to make the story about it,I don't mean to make fun of Eri, the story is called "Reina vs Eri"

One day, in a dance partice. Reina say that" Eri want to be a construction worker", Eri got really angry. Then, they start shouting

Reina: Haha, Eri want to be construction worker
    Eri: That not funny, It is my dream
    Reina: But that doesn't fit you
    Eri: I don't care
    Eri: I love the job
    Reina: Yeah Yeah Yeah!!! But is really funny c20.gif

Then Ai, Gaki and Mittsi tell those two to stop shouting, Ai-chan say" you don't make fun of Eri", Gaki say: you should not shout back", Mittsi didn't say anything. Then, Reina and Eri say" sorry" to each other

The end

Author: Mitsu
    Made up story, i don't mean to make fun of Eri

5. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

This is a short story is called "Mitsu in love with Hiko"

One day, Dolly have a event with Danger gang, well Doll vocal Mitsu first see Danger gang gultarist Hiko, Mitsu think that she is hot. So Mitsu start to talk to hiko, Then they find out that they really love each other, so they start to date each other, At first, They are really sweet. But after awhile, hiko going hard on Mitsu, She make mitsu phone her per 1 hour. So hiko can know what is Mitsu is doing

Poor Mitsu. Well he start to feel so insane. One day. He feel he have enough with Hiko, When they start talking Mitsu start to shoutat her, Then Mitsu say "we break up", They finally break up

The lesson tell you, Don't fell in lvoe so fast. You need to know her past and what the reason Hiko Break up so many time...

Done by: Me
    Mitsu is the vocal of "Dolly"
    Hiko is the gultar of "Danger gang"
    The story is just make up

6. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

I am dating Aika(Chapter 1)

Hi, My name is Alvin, I start live in Tokyo, already have 1 year. Why I date with Aika, it because She is in my school, She almost have same hobby, we love each other so much
    One day, I formed a visua kei band, Aika not agree at first, we shout

I say: I formed a visual kei band^ ^
    Aika say: What!!! Do u know that Visual kei band is nasty
    I say: Pls let me!!! I really love visual kei style
    I say: I promise I don't smoke, drink and no ring(except earring)
    Aika Say: Well seem you really want to do it!!!
    Aika say: i let you do it, but remember what you promise

I Start to work on my visual kei band project, 5 month later, i turned to a really cute person, Have long hair that have 1 side get cover and always have a cat ribbon in my head, Aika get more love me, we turned to a really sweet pair, I know how to be more romanatic, she know how to control me.

To be conutiune

7. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

I am dating with Aika Chapter 2

After I become a visual kei star, she start to love me alot more. I start to show romanatic. I find out out. I got a new abitity is It will settle a thing easily. why I find out that.

It because. One day, I make a little joke on Aika(I don't mean to). Then, she got really mad at me. She start to shout at me. Then she understand is just a joke. So fast settle it down. So that why I find out, I got this abitity because of this argue. I can make her angry and settle her down it so fast, it is just like a stine to me, but this doesn't mean I always make fun of her, It just use for when she is angry!!!

Recently, Aika think I am so loveable. It because my fashion sense and my thinking is really got her. She startinbg to show jealous infront of my fans. LOL, she is my girlfriends. That true, she don't want me to get steal by other girl

To be countiue

Made up story

8. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

I am dating with Aika(Chapter 3)

Well, My career getting more popular. Our band single got 12 #1 in a row. So we got alot of fun. But still love Aika so much. We got sweeter after Aika's birthday...

I always buying stuff for her. I give a dog as a present, in her birthday party ^ ^.... She really happy and kissed me.... She screamed out because the dog I give her is really cute, She love it so much ^ ^

She always say that I am a adoptable boy.... One day< I buy her a pretty dress, She really happy ^^!!! Then i buy her a really cute ribbon and a cute doll to her, She feel so so happy ^ ^!!! We are getting sweeter everyday >_<!!!

To be contiune

Author by: Mitsu
    Made up story

9. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

Shin the king of Dennou Remoe (Chapter 3)

After last two release got#8, we decide to make a single call "Mellow", make a pv too and have another concert to get more fan, the single released. In ocricon rank, we got #1. In there is totally full

We are really happy. After we gonig to a metal single called"Bloody", make a pv like Dir En grey. Well after, we released the single, we got #1 again in ocricon rank, we happy like crazy. After that we first tiem go on Music japan, Music fighter and so much inter view to do. That why I got the name" Shin the king of Dennou Remoe".

Seem we got #1 two in a row, we decide to make our first album call "ASDR". We got #1 again Ocricon rank. we start to schocked because we think we will be #2 or 3. Well, we still really happy about it, I am happy that our fan so support us.

To bw countiune

made up story

10. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

Akihabara Sheunendan Deuuon Remoe(Actually is Shin the king of Dennou Remoe) aruge for disband part 1

This story is after, We released extended(Type R+D). This short story of this story. This is little story between that. it because We went on a long hiatus. This is a between, the original story already pasted here, so reader know the end?

Let the story start, well. After they released it. We say we are going into hiatus. Actually we are arguing about disbanding. Me voted No, Aik voted No, Zeku voted yes and Atumaru voted for yes, so we started shouting
    Me: I don't want to disband, The band is getting better and better
    Zeku: I want to disband, i got tired of this
    Aki: I agree with Shin, The band is just getting started
    Atumaru: Yes I agree
    Atamaru: there already alot of friend, call me to make another band
    Me: i don't want to disband, Atamaru please do not accept, Stay with us
    Atamaru: If you can win this argunement, I will stay
    Aki: Ok!!! I bot agree with disband because you guy is the nicest band I never have!!!
    Zeku: We will disband, i ahve another friend want me in the band already
    Me: No, you are not quting, It because this band have a bridge future
    Aki, I agree with Shin

The aruge stopped, They went home. But the argue will keep going. So stay with the Story, will they disband or not, pls stay toon

To be contiune

Made up story
    Actually they disbaned right here, after Extended(Type R+D). But I want the story keep going, because I love Akihabara Sheunendan Dennou Remoe

11. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

Last part, we argue so hard, well... Me and Aki try to keep the band so hard. But Zeku and Atamaru try more hard to make the band disband. So we are aruging more about disband or not disband

Me: No, we are not going to disband
    Zeku, Yes, we are going to disband
    Aki: No, we are noy
    Aki: we almost to top 10, we can't stop now
    Me: Ya, we have a bridge future
    Me: SO STOP
    Atamaru: I know. But what should I do
    Aki: Reject all of them
    Zeku: Don't listen to them, Atamaru
    Atamaru: i don't think so, That we are getting better
    Zeku: I start to agree now
    Atamaru: me too
    Me: We are not going to say we will disband
    Zeku: YES
    Aki: Yay, finally
    Atamaru: YES

So the little story. End here. Yay, Akihabara Sheunendan Dennou Remoe is not going to disband. The story will still going Yeah.... and stay toon more... it will be get so exciting soon

The End

Made up story

12. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

I am dating Aika(Chapter 4)

My band got a first concert, My first concert. The concert is really full, Our guest is Morning Musume and ViViD, That us a really fun concert to me, because I am the singer ^ ^. After that, I go eat with Aika, She say that" my voice really got improve". She ve say" I even copy her vocie". I say" Not really"

Next day after school, we went to shopping. I buy her a cute pair shoe and some cute dool. she really liked it^ ^.... One day, I go out with a whole gang of Morning Musume. i buy really cute doll again LOL, All the member of Morning Musume, say "I am sweet", I say"I am not that sweet, I still a newbiie", Ya, i am tring my best to be romanatic

A month later, There something happen in Aika's family. it because Aika's grandpa die, Aika feel so sad. I try to make her happy. But after a week or week lesser. She feel happy again. She say" Thanks for making me happy, when I am in my sad time"

To be countiune"

Author; Mitsu
    Made up story

13. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

Shin the king of Dennou Remoe(chapter 4)

Last time. Our first ablum #1 again, after awhile, We decide to make a new mimi album called"Heaven/love". When is release. They got number #1 again, so we decide to have a "Ax". In the Ax, is really full. We ahve to open anoher day. So there more fan can watch it....

After the concert, we are really tired. Aki got sick because we are working so much. So we decide to hiatus alittle bitafter Aki is better, 1 month later, Aki got better, we decide to make a single call" Flower of hell". This time with a pv too.... well, this time. We fianlly got a #2. well, We still feel okay, It because too much #1 already.

But we still get on Music japan and some band interview. We even make their first comment ^ ^.... We decide to get #1, with a new single call" Blueberry" fleid". Well, this time, we got back on #1 spot. They are happy again, This time, first time go on hey! jump and Music fighter. After awhile, They go on a tv show call"Band vs Band"

To be contiune

made up story

14. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

This title is called" Hime Ichgo vs Irokui"

Well, this is about a tv show call "Band vs band", this time topic is toa ruge for which band is better. This time the guest is Hime ichigo and irokui. after they know the point. Those two band scream out 'ehhhhh!?". After that, Irokui say "Let start aruge"

Well they start to aruge. hime ichigo go attack first. Hime Ichigo won't go easy on irokui
    Hime ichigo: You guys is ****ing suck
    Irokui: we are not suck
    Irokui: we are better than you, your band "Realice" Suck
    Hime ichigo: no that song is not suck
    Hime Ichigo: your sakura seven is totally suck
    Irokui:No you way suck more

Well, they ended up fighting c10.gif, The band member start to fight so hardcore. The producer coe in and say stop. the producer say" we shouldn't make this topic. Is end up a fight. i am sorry", Hime Ichigo and irokui forgot that, They say sorry to each other. After that, they turned into good friends

Made up story

15. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

"Ai bad day" short story

well, this is a story, about Ai having a bad day.... well why, I will tell you now. First Ai got so early because her dog pee on her.... She really god pissed off with that... She really angry. Her little brother trying to talk to her.... Ai jsut tell her little brother to "shut up". It because she can't sleep well...

Second thing why she is really angry because. When she walking to dance partice. She got trip badly and hurt her legs so badly.... After she arrive, start to particle she didn't do well, the teacher say"what happen with you", Ai say 'I am having a bad day"..... The teacher say "doesn't matter"

So she really pissed off of that.... That such a big teacher to say to Ai like this, so Ai so pissed off.... After she go home.... Her brother play trick on her... That make her really pissed off... run off to room crying... after that her brother tell her that he is really sorry, Ai is happy again smile.gif

The End

Author by me
    Made up story

16. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

This is a short story "Hand out with Sayumi for 1 day"

well, this is a short story between me and sayumi. one time, i see sayumi is not hppy, She asked me. Can I hand out with her. I heard that. I totally say yes smile.gif. Well, we went to a big park. Get on those ride and have a crazy time.

We went on alot of ride. we go on fair wheel together. Then we go to shopping mall. Go shopping. Sayumi brough 1 pretty cute doll, 3 shirt and 5 cute ribbon. That costed me 25000 yen. I got headache. i almsot broke. At lease I make a girl happy smile.gif.

After that, we go watch 2 movie, that each movie take 3 per hour. Then we go to watch AKB48 stage in"Akb48 theatre". Then we go to eat, I costed 6500 yen. well, I still got 8500 yen, i still can buy thing for awhile, i hope that she don't waste all my money.

After we finish eating, we went into HWV. Buy music, Sayumi buy 5 CD that cost 6500 yen. Then we go home. After I help her get home. She say that she got feel better. From sad mood turn to happy mood, She really happy. Suddenly, She kiss me on the face. Then we say good bye.

One the way to home.My face is all red. After I bacl home. i calcate how much money i use and i fell, Well, in totally i usd 31500 yen, I left 2500 yen. I got to save money, i almost broke..... then, when to sleep. i watched the picture that i take with sayumi today, i still having a headache using alot of money, that make me almost broke. But I got a girl kiss me on the face

The end

made up story

17. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

Love Generation(Created by me)Chapter 1

Hello!!! My name is Uzumaki Shin. I am a 2 year junior high student. In the school, i am a pretty sport kinda person. I am the captain of the soccer team. I am a really popular in the school. Alot of girl like me!!! But I only like one girl. Her name is Maeda Ai.

Well!!! I trying so hard to talk to her. But I am really shy. So I am trying to don't be shy on her, I know she like reading and watching soccer. So I really have to talk to her, One day... I see her in the school roof. i come sit beside her and say"Hi", she say "Hi" back to me. I ask her, what do her like? She say she like reading, go on internet and watching soccer. She say that, she is a fan of me. i got so red..... Then I ask her " will we be friend?", her face turn so red and say "Yes, o course". So we become freind

Now is time. Talk about my best friend call Uchida Ichigo. Why I talk about him. it because we will make the lvoe generation spread in the school. ichigo is not kind of sport person like me. He like reading and play Go. he is the captain of school Go team. He is a really somart person!!!

He like a girl named Akimoto Misa. Well, Misa is a kind of girl that like playing tennis and love watching people playing Go. Those two will start the love generation with us!!!

One day, He go ask for sitting eat lunch with her on purpose. he say "Hi". Misa say"Hi" back. Then Misa ask" Are you the Go team captain?", Ichigo say"Yes". She say I love watching Go". Ichigo say"you like Go too, Nice to meet you". She say"nice to meet you too". Then they become good friend. The story of Love generation is starting on next chapter. please stay toon

To bo contiune

Made up story

18. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

Shin the king of Dennou Remoe chapter 5

In the "Band versus band". Another call Nega. Our topic" is a soccer game", we and Nega say"That is fun". So we go to a soccer fieid. Then we start. After 2 hour, the game finish. we lose 2-3. we got publishment!!!

Our publishment is to drink all the Nega mixed soup. So Nega go buy some stuff. They buy roof beer, coke, lemon juice and Miso soup. Then we try it. It is so foul. But we drinked half. Then, the show is over. So we don't ned to drink it all. How lucky. That we got away.

After that, we and Nega is become pretty good friend seem the "Band versus band". After that, we decide to make another single call "Melody". When time is release. we got #3. Then we go on music fighter and made a comment. But even is #3. We still really happy smile.gif.

To be conutinue

Author:Mitsu
    Made up story

19. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

I am dating Aika(chapter 5)

This is a sad time. it because recently one of my good friend died because of drug driver. That make me really sad. Aika trying to make me happy, After two week. I got happy again. i say"Thank you for helping me back", Aika say "you are welcome. it because you help me one and beside you are my boyfriend"

After that. My band got a first album. Our band getting alot of new fan. Aika conculation us for getting our first album. I really happy about the first album. Then, Morning Musume will having a tour arounf the japan, so we and Aika ready for the tour

On the tour. We have alot of fun. It because we can see our morning musume fan. But we get really tired. After the tour. we need a big refresh. So the producer. let us rest, don't need to work for awhile. But i still got my band work to do. it because we going to release a new single soon, stay toon for more

To be countiune

Made up story

20. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

Love Generation chapter 2

Few month later. me and Ichigo become good friend with their dream girl. We all know each other. one day, I ask Ai out"will you be my girlfriend", Ai say"Yes". Then Ichigo and Misa heard it. Misa ask out too' will you be my boyfriend". ichigo face got so red, then say "Yes sure. it because I liked you a long time. The love generation have begin.

Next day. in school we eating together. Then people ask us. Ami i dating with Ai. i say"yes". Every girl say"No, you dating already". I say" I really like Ai a long time. So I must date with her". Everyone of Ichigo's fan is susprise too. But after that they understand

After finish eating, there have a guy name is Hyuga kira. he asking how to chase after a girl. it because He tell us that you tow is the first one dating in school. So he want the girl he like. His dream girl name is Niigaki sakura. We teach him that to find a chance to talk to her and know what she like. He tell me that she like playing sport and she is the cptain of girl volleyball team.

So one day. kira see her alone in the class. Go in and say "Hi" to sakura. She say"hi" back. She ask "what kinda stuff you like, kira say"I like reading and playing video game". kira ask "what do u like', she say" i like playing volleyball and video game"Kira ask"will we be friend"? She say 'of course, we can". So they become friend. Then, kira introducted us to Sakura. Sakura ask us are you the first to pair in school". We say "Yes", Sakura say:Uh, ok". Is Kira going to get to be sakura boyfriend? Please stay toon

to be contiune

made up story