1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Tora's fan fiction

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Theatre' started by Shipyon, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

Have a date with Risa for a day Short story

Well, this is a really short story about I got a date with Risa.... One day, I see Risa. then I ask her will you go out and play for a day... Risa say"are you buying? if it I will go", I say "Yes, I paying for you...", Risa say"I am going with you for sure..."

First we go to. Take picture.... we take alot of picture. After that, we went to shopping, She buy a Cute ribbon, some manga and a really cute dress... and that cost me 15200 yen... then we watched 4 movie... that wasted 9 hour, cost me not a lot, it just 2000 yen.... after that.... we go to eat ice cream, we eat alot of ice-cream, i just cost 7600 yen....

Then we go home.... I got her to home... when we say "bye".... She say "Thanks you for buying stuff for me and Kissed me ^ ^". In the way I walk home, my face crazily red, after I go home. I went to sleep....

The end

Author: Mitsu
    Made up story

2. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

Love Generation chapter 3

Last chapter. we talk about. How Kira want get sakura as his girlfriend. is it will be success or not? I will tell you in this chapter!!! After 1 week and a half!!! Sakura and Kira start to really like each other. We trying match those two up!!!

One day, they are talking about a video game called "Super galaxy warrior". They really have fun with the talking talking about it, they really talking a lnog time about the game. They laugh so much.Then Kira ask" Will you be my girlfriend"? Kira start to seem nervous.... Sakura say "Of course, I starting to like you alot". From that day on. Those two is the member of "Love Generation"!!!

After awhile. There two gril come in and ask for help. They ask how to get the boy named Tanaka Ruki and Natsyuki Kiba as their boyfriend. oh, i forget to tell the girl name, their name is Tonomi Sayumi and Takahashi Erena

Our adveis is still the same, try to find a chance to talk to the boy you like..... Well. One day, sayumi see Ruki alone in bus stop. sayumi first say"Hi" with a really red face. Then Ruki say"Hi" back and ask about why her face so red,Sayumi say"is nothing". Sayumi ask"will you be my friend". Ruki answer her back with a "Yes"!!! Next day, Sayumi introucted the gna g to Ruki. Well, we getting alone so well, Now let talk what happen to Erena!!!

Erena see kiba sitting in a park watching up the sky. Erena ask can she sit with Kiba. Kiba say"Yes". First Erena ask why you looking at the sky, Kiba answer back "Do u think the sky is blue and is have so many cloud, is it beautiful"? Erena say" It is pretty, I understand now", Then, Erena ask Kiba will they be good friend. kiba totally say I will be a good friend with Erena. it because he think that Erena is the only one understand him!!! Then next day, Erena Introuct the Love generation gang to kiba. They become really good so fast. Will tehy success or not, Stay toon for next chapter!!!

To be countiune

Made up story

3. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

Shin the king of Dennou Remoe chapter 6

After our last single got #3. we decide to have a concert and release a mini album "Nightmare" and make two pv, when the date is release, they got #1 spot back. We got on Music fighter and Hey! Jump and make a comment too. The concert. It was totally full...

After the concert. me and Zeku got so sick, So we hiatus again. After a year, they release a new single cal "Endless scream". This time they release the single. we got #8, that good for after the hiatus...... we decide get back on shape. We particle really hard.

After 3 week later, we rlease then second album"Screaming hell". After the album release. We got back no #1 spot again. We got on Music Japan and Music fighter, then make a comment. Stay toon for more....

To be countiune

made up story

4. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

I am dating with Aika chapter 6

Well, last time, I talk about after the tour. i got a rest, but I got a new single to follow. i work really hard. After the single release. One day, I fainted in school and got in the hospital. The doctor tell me that I overworked.

So I got to on a hiatus. After 3 month, I got better. my relationship with Aika is unbreakable now. No one can despair us. Aika got a new solo song call" I love you". The solo is so sweet. Got my face totally red...... I fell so happy when I listen to the song

I broug two ticket go to Hawaii for travel. in Hawaii, we go to the beach and shopping. There have alot of thing that we being back to Japan. We take alot of sweet picture too.. we got alot of good memory between us, syay toon for more!!!

made up story

5. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

Shin the king of Dennou Remoe chapter 7

now. This is the time stop talking about the past. It because it is now that we will talk about the future with us...... Well after the 2nd album"Screamnig hell". we start to feel tire about the band. But we still going for more. We release a single" melody heaven". When the release time. We got first place. we go on music fighter.

Later. we got invited to Dir En gry concert as a guest. we are really happy. We can learn from Dir en grey. We really learn so much in the concert...... we decide to release one single call "Love me or not" and a mini album call "can't stop thinking about you". Those two single and mini album release is jsut like on fire, we got #1 in Ocricon rank. we are really happy, about the new style that we have.

After that. we decide to make another min album call"take it easy". we got #1 again in ocricon ranka again..... Then, our stuff get on Itune store. We made comment about it. Now we have #1 5 in a row. We decide to keep it on. Until we decide to disband.... So we made another single called "World end". Then, See how it go, please stay toon.

Made up story

6. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

Love Generation chapter 4

Last chapter. We talk how Erena and sayumi meet with kiba and Ruki. This time we will talk about how the end...... After a month. They starting to feel the of each ohter. One day, Sayumi fell down. Ruki come in help her up, sayumi say"thanks" to Ruki. Then, Sayumi ask "will you be my boyfriend"? Ruki say"Uh, ok, i like you too". After that, they kissed.

Now, is Erena turn. Will she success. One day, Erena watching cloud with kiba. She see a heart shape cloud. She say"is that cloud pretty"? Kiba say"yes, it is really pretty"!!!! Erena ask "will you be my boyfriend". Kiba say "Yes. i want to be you to be my girlfriend so long time, I am about to ask that". After that, thsoe two face is all red.

Next day. The gang is decide to make a secret club call "Love generation". We totally agree, we try to make everyone date in school and match every pair. We totally agreed, So Love generation club is formed today. Next day, there have a pair come in. Their name is Kusumi Ryoma and Mitsui Hitomi. They say they want to join us. We say "yes". This is our first member.

After tow week. There have a boy call Fukuda Naruto come in and ask for advise to chase after a girl name call oshima Ai. We trying something new this time. At frist I tell him the same trick and then when you talk to her try to be romanatic.

Then naruto see Ai sittin in a bus. He ask can he sit beside Ai. Then naruto ask"Will we be friend". Ai say "why you ask that, Anyway. i guess sure". naruto say"I tell you a joke". Naruto really got Ai laugh so hard. After the joke. He play a magic trick. he show his hand don't have anything, second he put his hand in the back. put it in the front, there have a flower and give it to Ai, Ai really happy.

later. naruto walked home with Ai. In Ai's house front they say goodbye and Naruto give her a kiss. Ai was susprise. Then run back to her home. After Naruto is gone. Ai face is all red. Will Naruto be sucess? please stay toon for more!!!

Author by: Mitsu
    Made up story

7. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

I am dating Aika Chapter 7

After We got back to japan. I got swine flu, i got really sick. After 1 week, i recover from it Aika really happy that I cried out, i say"Is okay, I recover from it". Then my band have a new single release. We really busy about it. After 2 week, the single release. i really can rest

But there have alot of school est comnig up. i am tired like hell. After the test, I fainted again in home. i get to Hiatus again. After awhile. I have more test coming up. istudy hard with Aika

After all the test. I got all 100% again. But the result is I fainted in school again. Becasue of studying too hard. Aika say"you should really get a big rest". So I wnt on hiatus longer. Stay toon for more.

To be countiune

Made up story

8. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

"Got kill"

Hi, my name is Chou. One day.... there he work to school. There have a old man following him... then walk, walk and walk...

The old man is keep following closely...

Then he know someone following him... so he walk to the restantaunt and try to pretent he eating

Then He start to walk home... again

The old man start to run to him and try to stab him

Chou run.... the old man throw the knife to chou, he dodge but he fell down

Then the old man grab he shirt, then stab him

The End

Made up story
    Chou is the vocal of Alice nine

9. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

"Story of horror chapter 1 "Snake Dimension"

Hi, my name is Alivn. I will tell you are story. About a dimension full of snake!!!! One day, I go shopping. But suddenly. I walk into a street and I through. i fainted, After awhile, i walke up. I find out this anither dimension. Full of darkness, creepy trees and empty.... That i never want to go. I say it jsut a dream. I slap myself. It is real. I really scared

I start to walk and walk. i see a village. I walked into the village. There have no people in the village. But I do feel sad in the village. I don't know why, i just know there ha ve somthing bad happen in this village. After walk and walk inside the village. I see people with half snake and half human kinda look like a peope to me. is really scare me... So i started to run. They see me running, they chase after me.

I run and run, They keep chasing after me. i fell down. They catch me. They took me to place like a palace. Then I see a giant snake human. I ask where am I. Snake king tell me I am in snake hell and tell me I already dead. Snake king to tell the guard to cut of my soul, I got killed. After that, Snake king it my soul. That the end of my story. Stay toon for more scary story.

made up story, I use my real name in this story LOLZ

10. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

Shin the king of Dennou Remoe chapter 8

We decided to make 6 single and 3th album. Then disband, so we decide to make new single call 'Dragon head", When it is released. we got #1 again. We are on fire because we want to do our best before we are disbanded. We go on music fighter and we made a comment.

After that. I find a new band. i tell them, we start active after that 5 single and the album. They say"Ok". We make another Mini-album call "King of the hill". After we release. we got 31 again. we got on Music fighter and hey1jump.

We still got 4 single and an album to disband. we got on a hiatus to find new band for future. After that, we make a new single called "Rainy day". We got #1 again. we get on Hey! Jump and make a comment. Then we start particle more for our next single!!! Stay toon for more

To be countiune

made up story. Still got 2 chapter left

11. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

Love Generation chapter 5

Last chapter, we talking about the story how Naruto try to date Ai. After 2 day. They really like each other. I saw them talking. suddenly Naruto show give her a flower and ask will Ai date with Naruto. Ai whole face is red and say "yes". Then, they start to date.... Our new stragies is working

After 2 day. There have a pair ask will us let them join.. Their name is kago Sasuke and Ono Yuko. we say"Of course, you can join". well, we got 3 pair as our member now. Our club is growing stronger. Well, we hope the whole school will be in love. But is reallu hard to do. But we will try our best.

After a few day. There have a girl come in...... Her name is Kamei Nami. She liked a boy call Okai neji. well, seem is a girl. we just tell her to try to talk to him. One day, Nami see Neji. She walk by and ask" can i sit here". neji say "yes". Neji say "why is your face is all red"? She say "Is nothing". Neji say "Do you like me"? Nami say" Uh, No. But we can be friend". Neji say" of course, you sure you don't like me. Next day. She show Neji to the whole gang of the club. Stay toon for enxt chapter. if it be success or fail. my clue is she have 70% fail.

To be countiune

made up story

12. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

I am dating with Aika chapter 8

After awhile. I fully recover. we decide to make another album for my band..... After is released. i got a great rest. My birthday that day. They set up a susprise party for me.... I really susprised. I got alot of present and alot of people in the susprise party. My best present is from Aika. She give me a big panda doll.

After my birthday. i got really loved by Aika. One day, We go see AKb48 stage. the AKb48 emmber saw us. They ask will we handout with them to eat. we say "Ok". we taled alot of thing. We become treally good friend with AKB48's member

After that. we got a concert. My band get so popular in this 3 month, So we decide to have a Ax. After the Ax. I really tired.... I got to rest. After 2 week. Our band decdied to go on a Nation Tour. we are getting ready for that. Stay toon for the story

made up story

13. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

Story of horror story chapter 2(House of dead)

Hello, My name is Shin. I will tell you a house full of murder cases and dead body. One day, I heard recently there have alot of murder case in the house of mystery. But I don't really care. But I do curious. one day, few of my classmate tell me to go into the house.

I slient for a few second. I say No. After that, they force me to go. i struggle so much. I am really scare. I keep saying I don't want to go. But my classmate say are you curious it. I say well, I have a little curious about it. i decide go with them.

After half hour. We arrival to the front door. We push the door, we see so much dead body with their organ open. Our captain say" stay close".

We walk, walk and walk. We are starting to feel scare. We see a big room full of killing machine. we check those machine out. Suddenly, A bunch of killer come out. we got really scare. We started to run.

We run and run. we almost to the door, the killer clsoed the door. we keep running. After 20 minute. we all got caught. they put us in the killer room. They start to get ready for the tool for operation

After 10 minute. They start to cute open our body. I feel so painful. *Chop*, *Chop* and *Chop*. So painful. After 10 miunte, we all fainted. We died end up with our body open and with organ out. My story will end here. stay toon for more

To be countiune

Made up story

14. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

Love generation chapter 6

Last chapter. We are talking about Nami want a date want a date with Neij, I tell you that Nami will have 70% fail right. After three week. Nami try to talk to Neij. But Neij being so cool. But that day, they talk a long time. After a while. Nami ask"will you be my boyfriend". Neij say"Uh, No I don't really like you. i jsut want to be friend with you".

Nami really hurt. Poor Nami. ichigo come in and slap neij. Then Neji laugh and us. What a stupid gang call "Love Gneration". We are really pissed off. We say trust you as a friend. It's all fake". Then we start to beat him up.

After that. we get in trouble, the teacher really angry. But he jsut pulished to clean the whole school. That second smallest publishment in school. we finished at 6:00 pm. we saw Nami. Nami si crying so hard.

We try to calm her down. But she feel really sad. Start to run, run and run. She run to the school roof. I ask her what are you doing. nami say I want to die, Just let me die please. Then she say tell her mom that don't be so sad, After she hurt the news. Then she jumped down. She died right away. This is our big fail. We won't forget what happen today. Stay toon for more

To be contiune

made up story

15. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

Shin the king of Dennou Remoe chapter 9

After our last single "rainy day". We made a new mini-album called "Last man stand". The time we released got #1. we go on Hey! Jump and make a comment about it. Then, they talking about what kind genre. they will do in next single.

After 2 week. They decide to make a single call "Puzzle ring" and make a pv. We get #1 on the ocricon rank. We go on music fighter and music japan. make a really good comment. we decide go on a hiatus again to stay alive longer

After 3 month. We decide to make a single called "Fish on moon". This time we get a #1 again. We go on Music japan and Hey! Jump. We decide to get a concert, before we are disband, Stay toon for last chapter

To be countiune

Made up story

16. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

I am dating Aika chapter 9

After the National tour. i still got a test. After the test. i was really tired, i fainted in the street again. I get on a hiatus again. I am really tired. After 2 week. i fully recover. i have to get ready for a big present for Aika. it because next 2 month is her birthday!!!

After 2 month. It is Aika birthday. I give her a big panda doll as her birthday present. She really happy. She kissed me on the lip this time. My face is all red. Then, run to the washroom, I come out everyone say I am shy!!!

After that day, i got a guest home stay in my house. It because a school in canada, Alberta absent stufent in our school so home stay in here. we talke care of him really hard. he is a really ncie guy that hard working. always get a good mark. he always get 70-80%. he say I better than him. it because I always get 100%. I say I am not that smart, Stay too for more

Made up story

17. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

Shin the Dennou Remoe chapter 10 last chapter

This is last chapter talking our band. We decide to make 2 more single and mini-album and make 3 pv. Our min-album is called "Last child" and Mini album is call"Ice-cream ring'

When we release. We get all #1. We go on Hey! jump, Cure and make a big comment about it. Then, We are thinking about new album tracklist and we want to do our best. After 3 week. We finally think out the album tracklist. We start record

After 3 week, Our last album"the alst ASDR". Wen is release we got #1 again. We having our last concert. The hall is totally big and full, we have 40000 people watching us. After that day. Akihbara Sheunendan Dennou Remoe is disband. Now I am in a new band call ViViD. This is end of our story

The End

Made up story

18. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

I am dating Aika chapter 10

Last chapter. There have a guy staying in my house. He name is Johnny chan. ell, He is a chinese like me. We become really good friend. One day. He ask meabout something do with grammar of japanese. I give him some advice. He say "I am really good at writing". I say "I am not, there have people better than me".

After 2 month. He going back to tonorto I am really sad that he gone. After a while. Me and Aika planning a trip to Osaka for two week. In osaka. We see Nega live. It is so good. But Aika don't seem to like it.

I say sorry to Aika. It because i want to watch it and forget about Aika. She say "its okay. If you like to watch, just watch it". I say "But you seem don't like it". Aika say "Let go". I feel pretty sorry for Aika. Stay toon for more.

To be contiune

Made up story

19. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

Love Genration chapter 7

After 2 week. We calmed down. Then there have 2 couple come in. Their name is Hinata Tanaka, Uzumaki Shinji and Takahashi Kisame. They joined our club. They say" That is okay you fail 1 time. take the lesson and you will do better Next time". We say "thanks you"

After a couple day. There have a girl come in. She ask how to get a guy name call Uchiha kira. Kira is the captain of chess club. We heard that je is really shy. So we advice her to try to talk to him and do attractive thing. Forget to tell her name, her name is Hirano Sakura.

One day, Sakura saw kira. Sakura say "hi". Kira say hi back, Sakura say" I ehard you like chess". He say yes back. Then sakura give him some flower. Then she ask "Will you be my boyfriend". He face turned red and slient for a few miunte. Then, Kira sy yes. Then she tell Kira about our club. We become friend. Stay toon for more.

To be contiune

Made up story

20. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

Love Gneration chapter 8

After a few day. There have a girl come in. Her name is Takahashi Reina. She want to date a boy name call Ichida Fuji. I advice her is to talk him more. But first you need to get a chance to talk to him alone.

After school. Reina saw fuji in the playgorund playing basketball by himself. She ask can she join. He say ok. They having a fun time playing. After a while!!! They ask each other question

Fuji: What do you like?
    Reina: I like reding and playing basketball
    Reina: Do you like music? what genre?
    Fuji: I like Music, i love ROCK/POP
    Reina: i like music too.. i love JROCK and pop
    Reina waht band do you like?
    Fuji: 12012, ViViD, AKB48, Morning Musume and Ayabie
    Reina: i like Morning Musume, AKB48, ViViD, The GazttE and DeathGaze
    Fuji: Can we be friend?
    Reina: Okay!!

is Reina going to be success? stay toon for more