1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Tora's fan fiction

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Theatre' started by Shipyon, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

My awsome sister Takahashi Ai part 1

Hi, My name is Alvin. My sister is the leader of Morning Musume. Her name is Takahashi Ai. She is 22 year old. She is really nice. I like how she sing. Well, i can sing too. it because I am a vocal of a popular Visual keib and under PSG.

Why I find out Ai is my siter. It because I throguh i am a chinese, it is not. Why because they somwhow throw me away for some reason when i am samll. They didn't tell emt he reason. Why she find out that I am her brother.

One time. i am in LA Ax... I went the same hotel with morning musume and I talk to Ai. I find out that we have alike. She start to think am I the lost child. She got some of my hair for the sample. result of the DNA test... the DNA is match, She tell me. i don't believe it... i ask her to do it agai infront of me. the result is the same. So i take it.Stay toon for more

To be countiune

Author; Mitsu
    Made up story

2. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

Request by a friend of mine

"I finally arrive to tokyo". My name is Matt. I take the taxi. I saw my house. it is a pretty clean house. After I put everything down. i decide to go out.

I saw a pretty girl. i go say "Hi" to her. She say Hi back. Then we started talking. Afrer a while. She ask "Will you be my Boyfriend". I say"Okay, will you go out and eat with me"

In the way. we go into HWV. We buy some CD. We go into eat sushi. I payed worst 400 dollar bill. eri say Matt can you come to my house. I say ok. 1 hour later. we arrive to Eri's apartment. When it open, I saw alot of Teddy bear. Stay toon for more

to be countiune

Author: Mitsu
    Made up story

3. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

My awsome sister Ai part 2
    I got set up to a junior high. In the school I met a girl call Hagiawa Mai. I start to date with her. I know she is one of the member in C-ute. She know I am the Visual kei vocal. I being her to home. My family agreed.

In that night. Ai tell me how to take care of a girl. She tell me that I ahve to be a gentlemen and be nice to girl. Don't swear too much. She tell me to quit smoking.

After a while. I quited smoking. I really in love with Mai. She is a sweet little girl. She always say that I am childish and shy. I say" well, I kinda childish and shy". Sept.26, My birthday.

to be countiune
    Made up story

4. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

Kanna and Airi handout for 1 day

One day. Kanna called Airi to hand out with her for the whole day. They go to into a park first. They play alot of ride and
    have alot fun. They have alot of fun. Then go to eat.

After that, they go into a shopping mall. They buy so much stuff. Airi buy 6 shirt, 4 skirt, 3 dress, 6 doll and 16 single. That costed her 65000 yen. That get her almost broke. But she still happy that she got alot of pretty shirt.

Kanna buy 4 shirt, 6 skirt, 5 dress, 7 teddy bear and 20 Single, 3 album and 5 game DVD. that costed her 85000 yen. She still got 25000 yen. They combined they still got 50000 yen!!!

They go to watch 3 movie. They wasted 6 hour watching movie. Then they go to eat. That they still left 30000 ynen. But they still want to watch AKB48 stage. they left 25000 yen.

Then Airi walk Kanna back to home. Infront the house kanna give a kiss on Airi's lip. Kanna go back to her house. Airi think how much she left . She count it she left 8000 yen. She sit in the bed. She say is okay. I brought alot of pretty and cute stuff... Then, She went to sleep.

On other side. Kanna was really happy that what she brough today. But she think about how much money she left. She just left 18000 yen. She have to think how to save her money. Later, she fell at sleep!!!

The End

Made up story

5. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

Love Generation chapter 9

After 2 month. They be really good friend. I see them talking about music in the classroom after school. I see they kiss. next day. They tell us they become a couple. We say good luck to them.

Next coule week. I ahve problem with Ai. it because someone tell Ai that I cheat on a girl. But i didn't not. I tell I get lie by someone in school.

Me: i didn't cheat on a other girl
    Ai:Don't tell lie. People jsut telling me, you cheat on a girl
    Me: The people spread out. It is want you to date with him
    Ai: Don't lie
    Me: I didn't
    Ai: Prove it
    Me: Do u see I talk to other girl? No, only you

Then everyone on the club say I didn't cheat on girl behide you. They saw it too. The guy who spread it. It is the basketball team member. They hate soccer team alot so they trying to do that. Then Ai say sorry. I say is o. Stay toon for more

made up story

6. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

I am dating Aika chapter 11

After the concert. We go to shopping. We brough alot of Stuff. We watch SKE48 stage. it was good. We went to check out the Osaka castle, it was so big and like a maze. We say "Wow", We brought so much gift for our friend.

After 2 week. we went back to Tokyo. I ahve to start working on my band new single and get ready for the world tour. Our world toru will go for 1 year. Aika is not going. So i will miss her so much.

1 year later. I finish the world tour. I really missed Aika. I ask her will she marry me. She say "ok". Aika say "I about to ask you". I say "I love you Aika". Then, the company say I can go into a long vocation. So I decide o rest for a while.

made up story

7. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

Story of Horror chapter 3(Haunted house)

My name is Hitomi. Now I am telling how I get kill in a haunted house.

One day. My boss call me to look into haunted house to find a something to write out a topic. By the way I am a reporter. I go into a haunted house.

Inside the house. I really creepy. I feel their have alot of wind. I check out the basement first. In the basement there have alot of sad feeling in it. i wonder what happen here.

Then, i walk back up to first follor. The first floor have a picture of a old waman and another picture of a baby. Those two picture give me alot of creppty feeling. I walk to the kitchen. In the kitchen. I feel their someone use a knife to killed someone.

Later. I walk up to second floor. I into to the main room. I feel there have someone around me. But I don' know what. I feel scare. After that I go to the maid room. I check out the inside. I feel so much thing is around me. Later. I walk into the baby room. In the baby room. Inside have alot of cute stuff. In the wall there ahve alot is dried. Suddenly a there have a baby jumped infront of me. I was scared. The baby face is blue, no eyeball and have alot of blood. I fainted to dead... it because is to scare

To be countiune

Author:Mitsu
    made up story

8. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

I am dating Aika chapter 12

After couple week. one day on that week. i suddenly fainted at house. I go to hospital. The doctor say "Alvin get cancer. he still got 6 month". Aika start to cry. After i wake up. She tell me everything. i slient for a while.

Then, i started to cry. I say "I can't die yet, I still have to protect my love. This is not real". Then, I pin myself. it is hurt. I think for a while. I say "I will take it, But first we will go travel around the world for 6 month. I will come back to the hospital in last two week". I will make my last memory. Stay toon for last chapter

Made up story

9. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

I am dating Aika Last chapter

Next six month. We go to China, France, England, Spain, Eqypt and korea. in korea. In korea, We go to a mountain to play ski. We stop in half way of the track and start to talk. I say" you give me a wonderful time". She say " you give a good time too". She start to cry. I say "Sorry that i go so early". I start to cry too.

After, We go back to tokyo. We eat our last candle dinner. We have a great time. I go back to the hospital. 1 week and 6 day later. It was my last day.

All my friend and parent is here. I ask the nurse for a gultar. I plugged in. I ask everyone to get out of the room except Aika. i want to share my last song before I go.

I start sing

Aika you are my first girlfriend
    You give me a sweet time
    You change me alot
    I love you

You are my wonderful girlfriend
    Thank you for your wonderful time

But i must leave now
    I am sorry
    To leave you alone

My spirite will be always with you
    I will be always in your heart

After that I stop. i start to feel tired.

I whisper to her. Thank you for giving me a wonderful time, sorry I have to go now. But I will keep the memory forever. I love you forever

I closed my eye. i died on Jan.1, 12:00. After U dead. A few demon pull me into hell. I see the place is dark and scary. I fell really scare. But after I think about the memory I feel not scary again

The end

Made up story

My lyric is own by me. DO NOT TAKE It...I cried, is really sad, because the main character is me.... i use my name the i am dating Aika 2 will be coming out tomorrow

10. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

Love Generation Chapter 10 (End)

After 3 week. There have alot of weird thing happen in the school, alot of the student is find dead. We find out their have a new secret school club call "Sucide club." We try to stop it. It because sucide is not a good thing to do. Most the people want to sucide because they break up with their boyfriends or girlfriend.

We try to stop the sucide club and tell them that break up is not a bad thing. you can find a new girlfriend. We try to stop them. we fail somemuch time.

But one day. I tell the teacher about the sucide club. we being them to the secret house of the sucide club. They see everything. Then they call the police and the get in jail.

Next few week. We been promte as the best club in the school
    Princal: We find out the school have a sucide club
    *Student look susprise*
    Princal: But thanks to a club call" Love Generation"
    Princal: We here to promote the club
    Love Generation admin: Join us today. We teach you a tip when you break you will feel nothing and teach you some tip when you are dating
    Then from that day on. There haave alot of people join us and after we graducate from the school. The club will still be on

The End

Author:Mitsu
    made up story

11. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

Extreme love Chapter 1

One day. My name is ichiro Takahashi. i just broke up with my girlfriend. Then I curious about going to in to a hostress club. I go in and I find out, I totally underage. I sit down. I hope no one catch me.

I see a girl come in. She give me her card. Her name is Sayaka Ichisawa.

I say" Hi! I love your name"

Sayaka say" Thanks you, Why are you here, i know you are underage and i will let you go tonight"

I say" well, I broke up wiht my girlfriend"

Then she give me a drink. Then she say "What do you think you do wrong."

I say "I bored her? I don't know"

She start to laugh. She give me a kiss on the lip. I say"What that for"

Sayaka say" you look cute"

Why don't you come to my place, then I go to her house. i see she just have a tv set and cough .

To be countiune

Made up story

12. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

13. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

My girlfriend Erena Chapter 1

I been in Tokyo 1 yar. my name is Alvin. I love a girl name call Erena. She is in my school and same class. One day, i was talking with Erena, We find out that we are in love with each other

I ask her" will you go out with me" She nobbed

Then, After school. We go to a shopping mall and watch movie, After the movie

She ask me" Where we eat?"

I say" Maybe some Ramen"

We go for some ramen. I order a plain ramen. She order a egg reman."

She ask "Why do you like to eat plain reman?"

i answer back" It because it taste good, if something in it, it will ruin the original tast. Well I kinda weird, that I like Orginal stuff."

After that. I walk with Erena to her house. At front of the house.

I ask her" Will you be my girlfriend?" She nobbed

Then, i give her a kiss in her lip, After she go back to her house, I walk back to my house.

To be countiune

Made up story

14. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

My awesome sister Takahashi Ai part 3

The day, My birthday. I get alot of present' My favourite present is from Ai and Mai.

After the party.

I say to mai" i love your present. I really liked it"

She say" I know you like it"

I give her a kiss on the lip. I really happy that Mai been support me alot.

After i am home.

I talk with Ai. About the present and thanks for helping me on my homework.

I say" I really like the present and thanks for the thing she help me."

Ai say" you are welcome, well that what sister must do."

Then, she give me a kiss on the face and she say is time for bed

later, i brush my teeth and go to sleep.

to be countiune

Made up story

15. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

Extremely love chapter 2

I am in sayaka's house. i think her house is simple, I like it. She ask me "Is it okay? you be my boyfriend? because i am a gangster!!!"

I shocked at first. But I still like her

I say" I will be a gangster too and i will do anything for protect you."

Her tear start dropping.

I say" Don't cry"

She hug me. i kissed her in her lip.

I say" Where i can join the gang? being me to your boss tomorrow."

Sayaka say" Are you sure?" I nobbed

Tomorrow. I see the boss.

To be countiune

Made up story

16. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

My girlfriend Erena chapter 2

Next day in school. When is lunch. We go to school roof top and have our lunch.

She ask me "What lunch you being today."

I answer back" I being some sushi for lunch today and your rice look good."

She give a bit of rice and i give her a bit of Sushi.

Then, She ask" Will you go out with me" i nobbed.

After lunch. Back to class. Atsuko ask Is me dating with Erena. i say yes. Then Nacchan and itano say "oh nice, you are dating the most popular in the school"

I say" well, i like her a long time. So i decide to ask her out yesterday."

They say" You did a nice job."

I am brusing, They start to laugh at me and say I am shy. Well think of it, I am shy. But I am brave and ask her out. After school, we go shopping. She being me into a shop full of shirt and skirt.

She ask" How is this shirt and skirt."

i answer back" is pretty fit you."

After the shopping. I go to her apartment. We have a candle dinner at Erena house. We have a great time. i know her more. I sleep over at Erena after the dinner.

To be countiune

Made up story

17. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

18. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

Chapter 1

My name is Maimai. Everyone call me Maimi. i will tell you about my school days.

Today, It is my first day going to high school. i meet three new friend, their name is Saki, miyabi and Mai. I asked them what do they like.

I ask them" What do you girl like to do in free time."

Mai say" I like music and reading manga."

Miyabi say" I like drawing."

Saki say " I go on the computer and shopping."

I ask" Wanna hand out with me?" They nobbed

After school, We go shopping. we went to alot of store. We buy alot of stuff. Then we watch movie. The movie is really good.

After that we go back to home. i go to mai house frist. then is Saki. Last is Miyabi. I go back to my home.

First thing. i do my homework. Then go to sleep.

To be countiune

Made up story

19. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

Extreme Love chapter 3

I see the boss. Her boss like a strong men, wear black suit and a glasses

The boss say" You can join us and I give you first mission."

The boss say" okay!!! I want you to spy on our rival club. The leader name is Ai Asami. Get her trust you and tell everything you know!!!"

I ask" Will Sayaka come help me?"

The boss say" She will do something important. It is to ship weapon to China, Shanghai for me."

I say ok. Rge boss show me the apartmeny there have two guy. One named Umi and one named Hiroto.

Umi and Hiroto say" we are your informer and project you from getting shot and caught."

Then, One guy come in. He name is Reita

Reita say" you can tell everything you know to me."

Then, I walk into the club. I ask to see the leader.

She ask me" What being you here."

I say" I want to join."

She say "Welcome to the club, Cute boy." She kissed me on the face

She say" you will follow me directly."

I say" Yes Ma'am." I still thinking of Sayaka

After that. She being me in to a room in the club. She give me some beer. She suddenly give me a kiss on the lip. I am surprise.

She say" You look like this is your first time."

I say" Yes it is."

She say" Don't be shy." She rub on my chest.

After that. I go back to my apartment. Umi and Hitoro ask me how is it.

I say" She liked me."

They say" You are amazing, work hard."

Then, I go in to my bed. Thinking of Sayaka. After 15 minute, I fall to sleep

To be countiune

Made up story

20. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

My girlfriend Erena chapter 3

We get a little hoilday from school. So we decide to go to Hawaii... It because we want see the beach. in the plane. We eat, drink, play card, talking and sleep alot.

When we arrive. In the outside of the air port, we can feel the wing is fresh

Then,we take a bus to the beach. We both say wow, it is a very nice beach. We run to the water and play our water gun. After a while. We are hungry. We change our clothes and go to eat. We go in to a western grill restaurant. we order pork

I say" The pork is really good."

Erena say" I love the taste of it."

After that. I order a coke and Erena order a soda. After that we go to shopping. In the mall. We see a wooden guitar store.

Erena say" That store is look cool. Let go in." I nobbed.

We go in and see a really cool tutorial. We go in to the class. The teacher teach us how to make a mini guitar. We take 3 hour make it. After the class.

Erena say" I love your guitar. How is mine."

I say" Your guitar is better than mine."

After that. we go back to the hotel.

Made up story