1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Tora's fan fiction

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Theatre' started by Shipyon, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

Maimai's school days chapter 2

Today, it is the second day in school.

Today class is
    math
    Science
    P.E
    Cooking
    Japanese
    Computer
    English

At the morning. I eat my breakfast. My breakfast is a club house sandwich. It is really good. After that. Mai, Saki and Miyabi knock the door and We walk to school together

first class. we get math. We are learning something like this (Ax2)=8. This math is fun.

mai say" this is so hard." Miyabi laugh at Mai

Me and Saki say" This is not haed, it is really fun."

mai say" Can you teach me please." we nobbed.

We teached Mai how to do the math. After that. mai thanks us alot.

Second class is science. we learning about planet. this is a fun class. The teacher show us what is make of Mar. It is really cool.

I ask" Is this class fun?" they nobbed

Third class is P.E. We get to play badminton. I make a new friend in the class. Her name is Erika. She really good at sport.

I say" You are talented, can we be friend?" We nobbed.

After P.E. We get a 20 minute short break. My snack is some chip and C.C.Lemon. Saki have some chocolate. mai just have a soda. Miyabi have some candy. Erika jsut have vegatable.

Saki say" Erika you are healthy."

Erika say" i am no really healthy is just I feel like to eat vegatable today."

The bell ring. we get in cooking class. In cooking class we learn. How to make salmon sushi. I partner with Saki. Miyabi team up with Mai. We make it. We get to try it. It is so good. We are so happy and we share.

I say" The sushi make from Mai and Miyabi is good."

Miyabi and Mai say" Thanks you. Your taste good too."

Our next class is Japanese. i really not good at this class. It becuase I not good at writing. I always ask for idea. I find out that Mai is really good at Japanese.

I say" Mai you are so good at Japanese."

Mai say" Thanks you."

After this class is lunch. I forget to pack lunch, They share their food with me. my tear drop like crazy. They say I am such a crybaby. I feel they are sweet.

I say" you girl are so sweet." They hugged me.

They say" just remember to share with us next time."

I say" Sure i will." We laugh

After lunch class is comouter. Saki is really bad at comouter. I find out that Miyabi is really good at computer. She help us alot. We really thanks Miyabi.

After computer class is english. We all hate this class. We really bad at english. But the teacher help us alot. We thank ms.Kiruma for helping us.

After school. We walk back to house. After I go back to home. I start to do my homework. Then dinner, watch drama, shower and go to sleep.

To be countiune

Author: Mitsu
    Made up story

2. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

Extreme love chapter 4

Next day, I go in to the bar again. When I first go in. i get call by the leader. I go in and she give me some gun and being me to a gun training center. She say" I will training you as my helper." I think should I accept it.

She say" I know what you are thinking. You scare you will get shot. I will cover you. If it is really happen. I will die for you. It because I love you." i didn't say anything. Just thinking of Sayaka.

Then. I start shotting. i miss alot. She show me how good she is. I see her all hit almsot around the middle.

I say" thanks you for showing me."

Ai say" you are welcome, this is just the first time you will get better."

Ai say" want to come to my home." I have no choice only say yes.

She being me to her home. i see her home is big. there have alot of body guard. She get into the bed home with me. I see her have alot of gun and skeleton stuff. I feel dark her room.

Suddenly, She give a smoke tell me to try it. I say I don't wanna try it.

She say" you such a little baby. How cute." Then, She start to smoke into my face. I cough...

I say" Please don't do that is making me sick." She laugh.

Then, She give me a kiss on the lip. Then, I give her a deep kiss. It because my mission is get her to trush me. This keep like 6 minute. Her lip is so soft.

She say" you are good." My face turn all red...

Then, One of the body guard, yelled at us saying the dinner si ready. Then we go to the dinner table. There have a big candle and she tell everyone to back off. We start to eat. She start to ask me question.

She say" How old are you? I am 18."

I say" I am 16, why are you so young I through you like 20."

She say" I join the club when I am 15. what your hobbie?."

I say" Ummm... I like Music, drawing and computer."

She say" you are cute. I only like you and killing people."

She say" you are the cutest. I am so in love with you. But If you betray you. I will make you scream to dead."

I start to feel scare. Then I say" I will never betray you."

She say" good boy."

After that. I say good bye to her. Then, I go to see Reita.

To be countiune

Made up story

3. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

My girlfriend Erena chapter 4

Next day, we go to the outlet. We see alot of cute shirt, I buy lot of cute jean and shirt. Erena buy lot of Skirt and dresses. The stuff worse $450.

Erena say" I am sorry to use lot of your money."

I say" It's okay. You are my girlfriend." Her face turn all red

We go to see volcano in Hawaii. The lava is flowing. we say it is so cool. But is really hot.

I say" It is really cool."

Erena say" I know, but is really hot..."

Them we go check out some Hawaii goodies and buy some gift for our friend and family. We brought lot of stuff. Then we go back to the hotel.

Next day, We go to the airport and get ready to go back to Tokyo. When the plane take off.

I say" I will be back to live with you."

Erena say" you are so sweet." We hugged.

To be continue

Made up story

4. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

Request in open

1)All type of fan fiction a open

2)I will do it

3)Only AKb48 and Hello!Project

5. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

Brian request:
    JunJun like Reina chapter 1

Hi, My name is JunJun, i liked a girl called Reina Tanaka. She really pretty and cool. I try to tlak to her a few time. But she seem to dislike me... But I am trying hard to make her like me.

One day. I see her. I try to talk to her

I say" Hi, Reina. How are you?"

Reina say" Get away from me."

I feel so sad and I walk away. I think she so cool and mean... But i like her cool side. Then, Linlin walk by say. Why are you so sad.

I say" Reina tell me to go away."

LinLin say" Try hard. I know you can get her."

I say" Thanks you for listening to me." I hugged her

Then, I go back to my home. Thinking how to get Reina to like me.

To be continue

Made up story

6. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

Extreme love chapter 5

I go see Reita. I ask he how is Sayaka.

I ask "How is her doing?"

He say" Sayaka is doing fine. She pretty good doing that. How is your mission?"

I say" She is really trushed me and she say like me, see tell me lot of her stuff. I don't really spy more and betray her."

He say" you liker her? What about Sayaka."

I say" I mean as a friend. She really poor."

He say" you are too weak. I have to tell you that if you finish the mission. The boss say let you quit the club. It because Sayaka ask to quit the club before she go."

I say" Is this true." He nobbed

I say" Ok, I will keep working on it and finish as fast as possible."

He say" Becareful don't over do it, you might get yourself kill." I nobbed.

Then, I go home and thikning how fast I can finish the mission as fast as possible. But I scare of Ai will find out and kill me. But I think I can't die yet. Then I go to sleep.

To be countiune

Made up story

7. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

Next day, I see Reina. She look so beautiful today.

I say "Hi, how are you."

Reina say "Go away"

I say" I jsut want to talk to you."

Reina say" Ok, What do you like for free time?"

I say" I like music, dancing and Singing."

Reina say" Awesome, I like it too."

I say "What music do you like?"

Reina say" DBSK."

I say "Me too. I like them too and will you be my girlfriend." She nobbed.

Then, We holding hand and kissed each other. Then go to shopping, watch movie and eat. After that. We walk to Reina's house. In the house, i see lot of cool thing and fashion thing. We just talk, watching tv and then sleep with Reina.

We really like each other. We will be together forever

The end

Made up story

8. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

Extreme love chapter 6

Next day, I go to the gun center and start training. After the training. Hina being me to a spa. I go in to the spa first. Later Hina come in with a nake body and Hina put my hand on her boobs. My face is turn really red.

I say" Stop it please."

Hina say" Don't be afraid, come on baby, don't be shy on me."

Hina body is warm. I feel really hot and thinking of Sayaka. I tell her that I am going to change. She laugh at me.

Hina say" You need to work on this." My face turn red again. After this. Hina annouce everyone that I move to her house. I start to think this is not good. What should I do to run away and who going to save me. She suddenly kiss me.

I say" What that for."

Hina say" What are you thinking. I was trying to talk to you."

I say" I just feel tired."

Hina say" Ok... I am going to give me some bodyguard to protect you."

I start to think did she find out I am a spy. Hina say why do you look so worry. I say is nothing to worry about. later, She being me to a place. The place is like a warehouse. Then a guy being a bag. i see her poke inside the bag. The bag spill something like white powder.

I ask" What is that."

Hina say" It is drug. Want to try some." I am shocked.I say" it's okay, i don't want it."

Then, she being me to a club. She start to drink the beer. While she eat the whole bag of white powder. She tell me to drink it. I say No. Then, She start to go hyper. She sit on my lap give me a big kiss. We kissed a long time. After that my face is all red.

She fall at sleep. Then, I being to her home. After I get a call from Reita. I go alone. At first. The bodyguard say they go with me. I command them to stay here to look after Hina.

When I see Reita.

To be countiune

Made up story

9. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

Story of horror Chapter 4 ~Mirror world~

Hi, my name is Reita. I am telling you a story about a Mirror world and how I die in that world.

One day. I am walking to work. But suddenly something pull me and I pull into a mirror. I see a village that look like Middle age style.

People around me say" Are you okay."

I ask "where am I?"

They say" You are in mirror world. We get pull into too. We can't eascape. It because when is night. There have monster come out and attack us."

I say" Oh no. This is not happening."

They say" They attack the village everynight. We jsut barely hold them off."

In the night fall. The monster start to attack us. Everyone start to get their weapn and start shooting. The monster is big and giant. One of the monster smash the ground. There have a big earthquake and many fall into the ground and get killed. We be fighted for 3 hour. They retreated. We died many people and the monster died alot. But not many as us.

I feel really scare.

They say "You can't be scare in here."

I say "Is jsut I am still in shock is nothing."

They say "We understand that. Be brave." I smiled.

The nightfall come again. We start to get ready. after awhile. I see the monster. Today. They being their boss. Their boss is really giant. Then suddenly He us his whip to smash full the town. The town seperate in two half. We feel afraid. The monster go other strike. We died big half of people. We charge and fight for honor. We kill some monster. We died a few people too. But we get surround. After half hour. Just left me and other 3 people. We fight. They kill us one by one. 10 miunte later. We all get killed. This is the story about the mirror world.

To be countiune

Made up story

10. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

My girlfriend Erena chapter 5

After we go back to japan. I give our gift to everyone. Then, Atsuko ask me how is me with Erena.

Atsuko ask "How are you with Erepyon."

I say " we are getting better."

Natsumi say" you are so romanatic. i find out that you are cute."

I say "Thanks you."

I suddenly see Natsumi face turn red. I can fell that she like me. I decide to play cool because I don't want to hurt her.

After school. I get call by a few friend that want to form a visual kei band with me.

To be countiune

Made up story

11. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

My girlfreind Erena chapter 6

I ask Erena about it and she say yes. We decided our band name call Team ichigo, We decide out style Oshare kei and Genre is pop. I have a given name call Reita.

My band member:
    Vocal: Reita(Me)
    Guitar: Aoi
    Bass: Shin
    Drum: Tomo

After the meeting. I go eat with Erena. She ask me how is the meeting.

I say "It is good. Thanks you to let me join."

Erena say "I know you can sing and I love you."

After dinner, I sleep over at Erena apartment. We shower together, watching tv together and sleep together.

To be countiune

Made up story

12. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

Extreme love chapter 7

I see Reita...

I say" I have some bad news."

Reita say "What is the bad news."

I say " She make me move to her house and she send me some bodyguard. I just lucky to come out to see you."

Reita say "This is bad. Becareful she might already find out."

Suddenly I see sayaka come. I am susprised.

I ask "Why is sayaka is here."

Sayaka say " I finish my job and is just waiting for you to finish." We hugged.

I say " I will be finish the job fast."

Sayaka say "take it slowly. I know you are in trouble. Be careful."

Reita say "Before you go. When you get time, you call me and i will come here to meet you."

I say "Hiya, I love you Sayaka." I kissed her on the lip.

Then, I go back to Hina house. When I go back to house. Hina is already wake up and she ask me where I go.

To be countiune

Made up story

13. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

Extreme love chapter 8

When go back. I see her wake up and she ask me, where did I go.

I say "I jsut go take a walk."

Hina say "Okay... But don't walk out of my sight again."

I say "Hiya."

Later, i go to sleep.

Next day. I go to training again. Hina come in and see how is my shooting skill.

Hina say "you are ready."

I say "Ready for what."

Hina say " We are going to have awar with the rival club." i am shocked

I say "Can I not go."

Hina say "you have to go. I will protect you." I nobbed

In the night. We go in to a back street. I see the other club. Both side start shooting at each other. I see people get shot. I try to find a place to hide. Hina follow me.

Hina say "I am sorry to being you here. I know you are scare." She kissed my forehead.

I say "It's okay."

We go back to the house. I see lot of the bodyguard is injury. I realy scare of blood.

Hina say "Cover your eyes and i will walk into the beg."

Then. Hina walk with me to the beg and gone to sleep.

To be countiune

Made up story

14. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

Extreme love chapter 9

Next day, I wake up. I eat breakfast with Hina. We have a egg and a toaster for breakfast. It is really tasty.

Hina say "How is the breakfast."

I say "The breakfast is tasty."

Then, Hina being me to the warehouse again. The time I see lot of gun. After she check all the gun. She being me to the Airport.

Hina say "This is my father."

I say "Hi, Uncle."

Hina's father say "Who is that?"

Hina say "Hiro, My new boyfriend."

Hina's father say "He look cute. He fit you."

I see him wear blacksuit, glasses and he is the boss of this club. After we go back to the house. Then, I heard Hina and her father conversation.

Hina's father say " He fit you. But he look like he hiding something."

Hina say "I do know he hiding something. But I know that I am opening his heart."

Hina's father say "Well, ok. He look like child to me. This is cute. Nice choose. But be careful he might be a spy." I start to feel worry.

Hina say "No way. he will be a spy."

They walk out. I walk away. I walk to the TV room. Pretend I am watching TV. Hina walk up to me. She give me a kiss. Hina's father say we're going out for dinner. We go to a Itaily restaurant. It is pretty yummy.

I say "It is really yummy."

Hina say "It is true. It yummy. I heard that you don't smoke, drink, eat drug and you don't shoot. you are weak." I was sweating...

Hina say "I don't care. I love him."

After the dinner. We go home. We go to sleep. After they all sleep. I go to the washroom and phone Reita.

I say "We are meeting up."

I sneak out. I meet Reita and Sayaka, I hugged and kissed Sayaka.

I say " I only get few house and I have to go back."

Reita say "Ok!!!."

I say "Today, They get some gun and Hina's father is back. He testing me."

Reita and Sayaka say" This is bad. We have to pull you out."

I say "It is okay."

Reita say "No, we are pulling you out in next gang war. You are in danger.

Reita say "We will attack their warehouse and I know they will have a big gun shipped to them next Monday. They will come and have a war there and we will pull you out from there." I nobbed

Then, I kissed Sayaka on the lip. After that I go back. Go to sleep with Hina. I think how lucky I nevre get find out and I almost can quit and live peace with Hina

To be continue

Made up story

15. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

Extreme love chapter 10(End)

After a week, Today is the day that I finally can have some peace. I see her packing lot of money to get ready for the trade. I pretend I don't know.

I ask "Where we going and what the money are for."

Hina say "We are going to for a trade for gun."

After a hour. We go to the warehouse. I am really nervous. It is time. I see Hina give the money to the dealer and he give Hina the weapon. I heard gun shot sound and I see them shooting at us. I see Reita and Sayaka. We start to find a way to run.

Then, Hina see me run with them. She being 20 man and chasing after us. Reita and Sayak starting shooting.

Hina say "you are really a spy traitor. Don't run."

I say "I am sorry."

She aim the gun at Sayaka. She shoot the ballet at Sayaka. I pull her over. Missed. Reita shot at her. But one of her bodyguard take over. Hina shooted at Reita's head. He die right away. We run and run.

After 10 miunte. We get surround.

I say "Jump down to the wather. This is the only way."

We jumed down to the water. We swim down 3 feet. Then, they start shooting down to the water. After 2 miunte. They think we are dead. We swim to the hide out to see the Boss.

Boss say "You guy can go. Here is the ticket to portland."

We get to the airport run to the loading area. The plane take off. We are so happy. We decide to live in a place call Seaside. A city that is in the coastline and a really beautiful beach that, It is a peace place to live. We live happily forever.

The end

Made up story

16. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

My girlfriend Erena chapter 7

Next day. I go to school with Erena. I see Natsumi.

Natsumi say "Want to go have dinner with me."

I say "I am going out with Erepyon, Sorry."

I can really sense that Natsumi is really like me and she try to make her like me. But I decide to play defend... Today, We get a new transfer student. Her name is Mayuyu.

I ask "Will we be friend."

Mayuyu say "Sure, Call me Mayuyu."

When is lunch. We eat lunch together. Erena make me some lunch. I eat it.

I say "It is really yummy." I give her a kiss on the face.

Erena say "you are welcome."

Suddenly. I see Nacchan look jealous. I start to have bad feeling. If she jealous, she might put Erepyon in danger.

Nacchan ask "Want to watch movie after school?" We nobbed.

After school. We go to watch movie. The movie is like 3 and a half hour long. I really like the movie. After the movie. We go to eat dinner. I order a cold noodle. It really tasty. Erena order a pizza. Me and Erena share it. I really like the taste of it.

Then. I go back to my own home. When I go home my parent ask me Where I go.

Mom say "Where did you go."

I say "I sleep over at Erena's house and watch movie. Sorry to make you worry."

Dad say "It's okay."

After. I go to do my homework. Take a shower and go to bed.

To be countiune

Made up story

17. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

Risa love me chapter 1

I just move to japan. My name is Alvin. i go into the house that I rent. The house have alot of dust. All the neighbar give me something as a present. All the present is some food or cleaning tool. I start to clean up.

After half day. I finish clean up. I take a walk in the night. In the park. I see a girl look really cute. i go over and say Hi.

I say" Hi, How are you?"

*She punched me on the face*

She say" you pervert." She ran away

I start nosebleed and i get some tissue try to stop the nosebleed. I think what did I do wrong. I really pissed off. Well. i go back to my house and go to sleep. I say to myself to work hard in school tomorrow.

In the morning 5:05. I wake up and get ready to go to school.

Today I get.
    Math
    Japanese
    English
    Science
    P.E
    Cooking
    history
    Economi

I get to school. My teacher Mrs.tsuji. I introducted myself and everyone clap. I sit on my table. I see a girl beside me. It is the girl that hit me yesterday.

I say" YYYOOOUUU!!!."

Risa say" I really sorry. I don't know you worry try to talk to me."

I say" It's okay." I smile at her.

After school. I walk in the hallway. But suddenly Risa grabbed me on to a side.

She ask "Will you hand out with me?" Risa put her hand on my face.

My face is all red and I say yes. We started a weird date

To be contiune

Made up story

18. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

Risa love me chapter 3

I go into her house. It is full of disneyland stuff. I really susprise

I ask"You like disneyland stuff?"

Risa say "Sorry for suspirse you. I really like Disneyland stuff." I see her wear the mickey mouse ribbon.

Then. I sit on the mickey mouse seat. I start to look around. Suddenly! Risa say that she will give me a present. I start to wonder what is it.

2 miunte later. She come out with a full mickey mouse dress. She jump on me.

I say "What are you doing."

Risa say" Don't be shy." She give me a kiss.

I get up and run to the washroom. My face turn really red. I sit on the toilet start to think What should I do when I go out.

20 miunte later. She knock on the door. I start to think oh no. This is bad.

Risa say" Come on baby!!! I know you can't stand for sexyiness."

Then. She jump on me.

Risa really have a warm body.

I want to put her off. But her hand is on my shoulder already.

Risa say"Take off is now."

My face turn so red. I pushed her on to the side and run of to the washroom. I run to her washroom. I start to be really nervous. Suddenly!!! My 2 of ex-girlfriends Eri and Ai is infront of me.

To be contiune

Author:Mitsu
    Made up story

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are the weapons being shipped in China?

20. ame-rin

ame-rin Member

ROFL!!!!!!!! THIS THREAD IS JANKENPONNIN' EPIC :D :D :D :D
    Shipyon likes fantasizing...