1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Tottemo♥Takamina!: A Minami Takahashi Fanblog

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Theatre' started by ChobiMM3, Aug 11, 2010.

1. ChobiMM3

ChobiMM3 Kenkyuusei

Hello everyone! So my resume advisor at school suggested I make a blog, and although I'm not entirely sure if this is what she was talking about or not... I decided to make a Takamina fanblog! :)

Tottemo♥Takamina! @ WordPress.com

So far I've only posted a couple of entries, basically introductory posts. I feel like it's a rather stupid time for me to start a fanblog.... after all I've been an AKB/Takamina fan since 2007 so I'm not entirely sure of where to begin, but I figured I'd start off with some recent news about Takamina (her photobook, calendar, etc.), Hana's Takamina interview translation from the Team A book, and my review on Team A's 6th Stage "Mokugekisha."

Any comments and suggestions are very welcome :)

2. AnOriginalName

AnOriginalName Kenkyuusei

A Takamina Blog!!!! I've bookmarked you already :XD:

I absolutely love reading blogs, and there are some fantastic blogs out there...but I was waiting for the day that someone would create a Takamina dedicated blog! So thank you thank you thank you!

I like what you've written so far, and I look forward to more Takamina goodness :)! Even if I don't comment or anything...know that I do read stuff, and appreciate it ^o^
    Hmm you've been a fan for so long so I'm sure you have plenty of interesting stuff to talk about ^o^ and...there's always new Takamina related stuff popping up here and there :XD: (if her thread is any indication anyway [hehe] )

By the way...where's your A6 review? It ain't up on the site... (*wantz to read* there hasn't been a full review by someone who's oshimen is Takamina yet..cause there were no Takamina dedicated blogs :XD:)

Edit: LOL!!! I typed this up, submitted it and then checked the Takamina thread and lo and behold, MORE Takamina news LOL!! That just proves my point [rofl]

3. ChobiMM3

ChobiMM3 Kenkyuusei

^ Thanks so much for the feedback AnOriginalName, I really appreciate it! <3 I never could find a Takamina blog either, so I figured it would be a fun thing to start ^_^

Sorry for the delay - I've been working on it all day (I'm actually rewatching the stage to take screencaps, and I might have to rewatch it again to better review the choreography and costumes, etc.) but expect it up by tonight! ^^
    And I know I haven't posted in the thread in a while, but I caught up with all the pages I missed, so I'll be commenting there tonight as well
    Speaking of the thread, I was also thinking of having "The Stage48 Takahashi Minami Thread Weekly Review," where I'd basically post weekly summaries of discussions and whatever fun stuff happened in the Takamina thread here :) But I'm not entirely sure... the thread moves so fast, I'm not sure if I would be able to keep up ^^; What do you guys think? I figured if that doesn't work I can at least post Takamina's blog entries (I don't think my Japanese is good enough to translate it though) since she's been blogging so much lately :) I just need to figure out how to save the pictures from her blog...

4. AnOriginalName

No problem! I look forward to your future posts!

Ooohh Sorry! I thought you had already written the A6 review and that it somehow didn't appear on the blog! Seriously, no rush or anything to write it! Take your time :)
    Hhahah I might have to rewatch A6 again too... to err... solidify my opinions ... ... :fear: I swear I'm not watching it just cause I love it, I swear! *shifty shifty*

Lol catching up with the Takamina thread is always fun... I swear, you don't go on for two days and come back and suddenly there's an extra page or something :fp:

Hmmm well... what goes on in the Takamina thread is basically just Takamina news and random stuff that comes up (and lots of fangirling/boying about said news)...so if you post about news, you'll be covering most of whats talked about in that thread...(well..maybe minus alot of fangirling/boying :XD: ) but hey,a weekly update thing could be really interesting (and it would probably save you from having a separate post for every little bit of news that pops up) ,but whatever floats your boat ^o^ it's your blog (and I'm happy to read anything really :XD:)

Saving pictures... if I do take them, I usually just print screen and put em in paint...but that's a pain in the butt...so nowadays if I want pics, I usually just wait till Japanime gets them and posts it in the thread :hehe:

5. ChobiMM3

ChobiMM3 Kenkyuusei

LOL I do the same thing too! XD I just wasn't sure if there was a secret way people were using to save them, if they were hitting the print screen key and cropping like I do. Thanks!

And oh man I'm sorry - I just reread my first post and I just realized how I made it sound like I had my Mokugekisha review up already... soon about that! xD It's taking me so long to get my fangirling into coherent sentences, but I'm going to try and get it up asap ^^

6. ChobiMM3

ChobiMM3 Kenkyuusei

7. hirokibaby

hirokibaby Kenkyuusei

My fav member is Takamina!
    I'll bookmark your page too to learn more about her. ^^
    Although she's my fav, I don't really catch up with enough akb48 to know more indepth stuff about them so this blog would be good for me!
    Thank you~ :D

8. ChobiMM3

ChobiMM3 Kenkyuusei

^ Aww, thank you so much! ^_^

I have a few more posts planned for the near future, so expect more updates! [party]

9. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I may be a bit late in replying to this already but, just so you know, I read your blog every now and then too. :fear:

LOL, you guys have trouble saving pics from the blogs and such?
    Well, if you haven't figure it out already, I can help you out with one (specifically the no3b blog site where we get the Takamina entries).

Messing around the site helps, even if you can't read it. XD
    After you click on a picture in a post, it brings up a page where you would see this.
    [​IMG]

Just do what I put in red and it should bring up the picture in a separate window and it's image link next.
    You can now save it or link the pic itself to whatever.

Now you guys can do it yourselves- though, that won't stop me from putting up the pics in the Taka thread if no one does it before. XD

I wanted to share this because I too used to be in your situation where I didn't know how to save their pictures and usually used the print-screen-and-crop-on-paint method as well. lol.
    ---
    BTW, I liked your A6 review. It was great. Especially the Takamina spazz. I can relate. :approve: lol.
    Even though I read it a long time ago when you mentioned it in the A6 thread... :fear: :fear:

10. maki2589

maki2589 Kenkyuusei

A TAKAMINA FANBLOG!! :omfg: [party]
    i know im way late at finding out, but hey better late than never right? [hehe]
    anyways awesome blog [rock]
    i already have it bookmarked and saved in my takamina folder [hehe]
    looking forward for your future posts [rock]

11. ChobiMM3

ChobiMM3 Kenkyuusei

^ Thank you! :)

And thanks for the feedback and the mini picture saving tutorial Japanime_1, you're my hero!!! *hugs* :inlove: Lol.

And sorry for the last of updates last week everybody - my Internet decided to be mean and die on me :cry: However it's up and running again and I'm working on a number of posts, so expect some insane fangirl spazzy updates this week [party]

12. ChobiMM3

ChobiMM3 Kenkyuusei

Sorry to bump this, but I just like to say thank you to everyone! Tottemo♥Takamina! has been up for exactly two months and has already recieved a little over 5,000 views~! [party] Thank you everyone for making this happen, and here's to Takamina being awesome in the future! Because without Takamina, T♥T! wouldn't exist ^_^

13. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Always happy to follow it.

Looking forward to more Taka-blogging. [clap]

14. ChobiMM3

ChobiMM3 Kenkyuusei

Site Updates - Now reached ofer 10,000 Hits! :D Thanks to everyone who's been following :flower:

Also about translating Takamina's blog - would you guys like if I resume translating it again, or just posting Kanki and naruse's translations?

15. AnOriginalName

10,000?? Awesome stuff Chobi! [clap]

And um...I'm going to be selfish here, lol. But, I think just posting their translations is fine...they are consistent and in Kanki's case, already translate other blogs so maybe it would be easier for her to continue (only if she wants to of course >.<)
    But a large reason why I say this is because I would love love love for you to focus more on translating random Taka articles/things that would otherwise never get translated. And that way, when you get really busy at school and other things, the translation work doesn't really pile up, and you don't have to worry about not being up to date with her blog...

Just my 5 cents (cause we don't have a 1c coin :hehe: ) :) Hope that I'm not stepping out of line or something...I don't mean to offend or anger >.<