1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert Zenkoku Tour [Nonaka Misato, Ugoku] 12/04/06~

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

He forgot that to support a theory you need actual evidence rather than something pulled out of his butt.

There are a bunch of reasons why members could be picked for the units they get, one of the primary reasons being who has the time to learn and rehearse unfamiliar songs and who doesn't.

It'd be great if this got released on dvd at some stage, there are a bunch of units I'd like to see, the Harutrio doing Zipper, AbeYagi on Scandalous, Wasamin performing Manazashi would be interesting to see, the dance mix should be great too.

2. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I'm very sorry, maybe it wasn't a good idea to write a post and at the same time making dinner. One word fell off, "mostly". Put it in at a proper place and it will be fine. The dinner was on the other hand perfect.

3. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Was the setlist for the evening concert the same? And do we know who centered the non-unit songs? And are there pictures somewhere?

*bows down to fandom senpais who may know these things* :D

4. oscarwilde

oscarwilde Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    oscarwilde48
    M01: Maeshika Jurina center
    M02: RESET Jurina, Aigasa Moe center
    M03: Ogoe Diamond first lines: Jurina, trolley: Jurina, Mako
    M04: Flying Get Mako center

M14: RIVER (Mako: 「AKB〜」, only the intro: 7 members from the previous MC, performance: the other 13)
    M15: How come? Yokoyama Yui center
    M16: Yuuhi wo Miteiru ka (intro line: Mako)
    M17: Nagiichi Yui center
    M18: Paleo wa Emerald Jurina center
    M19: Melon Juice あおり (whatever that means) = Kodama
    M20: Everyday Kachuusha trolley: Yui, Rie
    M21: Heavy Rotation Tano center
    M22: Sougen no Kiseki: first lines: Yui

ENC 4: Koichun intro あおり (whatever that means): Uchida Mayumi, center Rie

Double ENC: Heavy rotation trolley: Jurina, Tano, Kodama

https://plus.google.com/109032389081888190627/posts/SL6ymovWBXF

Last edited: Jul 20, 2014
  5. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    PHOTOS

akbnationalnara1.jpg akbnationalnara2.jpg akbnationalnara3.jpg akbnationalnara4.jpg akbnationalnara5.jpg akbnationalnara6.jpg akbnationalnara7.jpg akbnationalnara8.jpg akbnationalnara9.jpg akbnationalnara10.jpg akbnationalnara11.jpg akbnationalnara12.jpg akbnationalnara13.jpg akbnationalnara14.jpg akbnationalnara15.jpg akbnationalnara16.jpg akbnationalnara17.jpg akbnationalnara18.jpg akbnationalnara19.jpg akbnationalnara20.jpg akbnationalnara21.jpg akbnationalnara22.jpg akbnationalnara23.jpg akbnationalnara24.jpg

6. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Awesome, thanks guys! Who in the world is that doing a backflip?? I am impressed!

7. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

^ yumoto ami

8. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

So if you put "mostly" you're right? Let me break it down for you:

M05. Tsundere - Matsui J., Goto, Shimoguchi <- Only Jurina is pushed
    M06. Zipper - Kodama, Shimada, Ishida <- Only Kodama is somehow pushed
    M07. Manazashi Sayonara - Iwasa, Miyazaki <- None is pushed
    M08. Sakura no Hanabira (Maeda Atsuko solo ver.) - Iwasa, Uchida, Goto, Shimoguchi, Yokoyama, Miyazaki <- None is pushed. Only Yokoyama is in senbatsu.
    M09. Ame no Pianist - Kitahara, Suzuki S., Uchida <- None is pushed. No matter how you look at it, Kitarie is NOT pushed.
    M10. UZA + Beginner + Escape + Darkness Mix ver - Tano, Abe, Shimada, Matsui J., Suzuki S., Aigasa, Yumoto <- Only Jurina is pushed
    M11. Scandalous ni Ikou - Abe, Nagao <- None is pushed
    M12. Dakishimeraretara - Yokoyama, Suzuki M., Kobayashi <- None is pushed. Yokoyama is the only one in senbatsu
    M13. Suika BABY - Aigasa, Kojima M., Tano, Yumoto <- Only Kojima is pushed

So...
    Jurina has 2 units.
    Goto has 2 units.
    Shimoguchi has 2 units.

Kodama has 1 unit.
    Shimada has 2 units.
    Ishida has 1 unit.
    Iwasa has 2 units.
    Miyazaki has 2 units.
    Uchida has 2 units.
    Yokoyama has 2 units.

Kitahara has 1 unit.
    Suzuki S. has 2 units.
    Suzuki M. has 1 unit.
    Kobayashi has 1 unit.
    Nagao has 1 unit.

Tano has 2 units.
    Abe has 2 units.
    Aigasa has 2 units.
    Yumoto has 2 units.

Kojima has 1 unit.

It seems most of the girls got two units!

What about those who only got one?
    Ishida, Kobayashi and Suzuki are blatantly ignored by management, as usual.
    Nagao seems to have lost all management's favour coming in 65th in this past election.
    Kodama and Kojima are pushed, but they got just one unit... something doesn't compute here, right?
    And OMG Kitarie! Haven't you been saying that she's been pushed oh, so much? Being in the furthest corner of Labrador's senbatsu and all that? HOW COME she just got one unit?! This must not be right... RIGHT?!

9. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    ^yagi was already in the middle/back of the reshuffled k and participating in few activities months before the election happened so 65th has nothing to do with it. Almost like Ishida lately... Only Kojimako and Kitarie are surprising that they only got 1 unit but I don't think any of those are really worth reading into that much.

As for the list, I've been waiting to see Scandalous for a long time now so hurry it up! :2nd:
    The Darkness Mix ver. loooks sick and I'll take as many performances of How Come? as I can get! :wall::worthy:

They should um, do what they've been doing before and swap some of these songs from the concert into their lod's... :fear:

10. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I don't know. Management seemed to have some... hope? in her giving her the center for Kimi no Uso.
    They did gave her a spot in Team Surprise as an under though, and that was after the fall.

11. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    ^lol well, it was great for sure but in hindsight it kinda looked like "now take this and shut up". I kinda understand how other fans see it though.
    Yeah, the team surprise...
    That's why I don't think sousenkyou rank factors into anything. Management probably doesn't follow that too closely unless it's something major (like getting voted into senbatsu). The units and such are pretty arbitrary and i don't think anyone is really locked in to a position. Well, some of them are, but apparently not kojimako [hehe]

I'm glad hinana and moe got some quality time! Forgot to mention that one. I saw those two in andare, they're so cute (together) :flower:

12. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

I wouldn't really say they gave her a spot in Team Surprise...she kinda was an under, for an under of the original member and it's only for the press conference, so not really that important

And everyone is forgetting Sayanee, she will most likely be taking over some 'cool' units such as the Darkness/UZA/everything mix from one member and maybe Zipper or Manazashi, Sayonara. Yea, it also seems weird for people like Kojimako to only have one unit...but these are smaller venues where less popular members actually get a chance to perform a unit, unlike Tokyo Dome for example. And we all know how confused management makes us. They're just shuffling around the positions a bit to give members a chance (such as Shimada center...just...gonna be good to watch in that unit, haha)

13. Muni

Muni Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Aside from the topic of the amount of units each member got, I'm really happy with this setlist, that included so many good songs, and I'm extremely happy that ignored members got more units because we know that opportunites like these aren't often for them. Of course, I wished Sayanee was there...
    I hope that this tour gets the DVD because, so far, I'm loving the setlists.

AND HURRAY FOR ABEYAGI SCANDALOUS NI IKOU!!!!! Best unit, for sure :hehe:

14. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Really? Does every single little thing have to be analyzed into "who is pushed" and "who isn't pushed"? It's one show...it's a setlist. Get over it! From the looks of the photos I think every member had a chance to shine. The two Wasafans I know who went both said it was a really good show.

I would love to see some of these performances too. And I'm not just talking about the Wasa-Myao duet. It is so much fun to see which songs they pull from the 48-group catalog. Like Suika Baby! as well as this part of the setlist..

M16. Yuuhi wo Miteiru ka
    M17. Nagiichi
    M18. Pareo wa Emerald
    M19. Melon Juice

Four songs I adore. I wanna see Wasamin doing Melon Juice! :)

15. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

Cris - But it's important to some people's enjoyment unfortunately. After all the uproar of when this Team K was formed, are you even surprised that this would spring up? Anyway, agree on the Wasa-Myao duet, what a song to choose too. Kind of glad Moe didn't get Tsundere as it saves her from this forum's moaners/whiners that she's just a Tomoclone. If this does see the light of release, definitely a pick up for me!

16. yukiDARUMArin

yukiDARUMArin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Team B Setlist
    M01 フライングゲット (Flying Get)
    M02 Everyday、カチューシャ(Everyday, Katyusha)
    M03 会いたかった (Aitakatta)
    M04 初日(Shonichi)

M05 投げキッスで撃ち落とせ!(Nagekiss de uchiotose!) / 生駒里奈・川本紗矢・朝長美桜・内山奈月・横島亜衿 (Ikoma Rina, Kawamoto Shaya, Tomonaga Mio Uchiyama Natsuki, Yokoshima Aeri)
    M06 ハート型ウイルス(Heart Gata Virus) / 柏木由紀・高城亜樹・野澤玲奈 (Kashiwagi Yuki, Takajo Aki, Nozawa Rena)
    M07 MARIA / 渡辺麻友・橋本耀・田名部生来 (Watanabe Mayu, Hashimoto Hikari, Tanabe Miku)
    M08 Blue rose / 高橋朱里・大島涼花・梅田綾乃・伊豆田莉奈 (Takahashi Juri, Oshima Ryoka, Umeta Ayano, Izuta Rina)
    M09 君と僕の関係(Kimi to Boku no Kankei)/ 大和田南那・福岡聖菜 ( Owada Nana, Fukuoka Seina)
    M10 言い訳Maybe(アカペラ ( Iiwake Maybe acapella) / 倉持明日香・竹内美宥・名取稚菜・大家志津香・小笠原茉由( Kuramochi Asuka, Takeuchi Miyu,Natori Wakana, Oya Shizuka, Ogasawara Mayu)

M11 ラブラドール・レトリバー (Labrador Retriever)
    M12 走れ!ペンギン (Hashire! Penguin)
    M13 シャムネコ (Shamu Neko)
    M14 呼び捨てファンタジー (Yobisute Fantasy)
    M15 制服のマネキン (Seifuku no Mannequin)
    M16 RIVER
    M17 シアターの女神 (Theater no Megami)
    M18 オネストマン (Honest Man)
    M19 僕の桜 (Boku no Sakura) / 生駒里奈・小笠原茉由・柏木由紀・倉持明日香・高橋朱里・渡辺麻友 (Ikoma Rina, Ogasawara Mayu, Kashiwagi Yuki, Kuramochi Asuka, Takahashi Juri, Watanabe Mayu)
    M20 ポニーテールとシュシュ(Ponytail to Shushu)
    M21 君のことが好きだから(Kimi no koto ga Suki dakara)
    M22 
    M23 Ogoe Diamond
    M24 Shiroi Tullip
    M22 重力シンパシー (Juuryoku Sympathy)
    M23 大声ダイヤモンド (Oogoe Diamond)
    M24 白いシャツ (Shiroi Shirts)

アンコール

EN1 Bガーデン (B Garden)
    EN2 君と虹と太陽と (Kimi to Niji to Taiyou to)
    EN3 AKB48(滋賀ver)(Shiga ver)
    EN4 恋するフォーチュンクッキー (Koi Suru Fortune Cookie)

ダブルアンコール

WEN1 ヘビーローテーション (Heavy Rotation) 

17. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    The discussion of pushed/non-pushed really is just an overreaction to gotbild's comment IMO.
    Let's put it at rest.

Fans report said that the script of deer-themed sketch in between the live was written by KitaRie.
    Also, Yui and KK said their "Dokkiri" was a success.
    While they do not elaborate further, but I think they prepare a surprise for Hinana's birthday.

18. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I'm not overreacting, just explaining how he's wrong. :D

I sooooooo approve of this! The captain + the aces + the just-came-in + the next big thing? :^^;:

19. bustergol

bustergol Kenkyuusei

20. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

^ Nice to see here that every member of Team B was able to shine. Not just the usual people. and Tanabe centering there just goes to one hell of a year she's having.