Stage Toyama Daisuke's [Minerva yo, Kaze wo Okose] (2017/02/28 - 2018/12/20)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by wlerin, Feb 14, 2017.

1. kuy4846

kuy4846 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    did you have full setlist from overture to encore?

2. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

Setlist :

overture

01. Juuryoku Sympathy (重力シンパシー)
    02. Zero-Sum Taiyou (ゼロサム太陽)
    03. Watashitachi no Reason (私たちのReason)
    04. Lavender Field (ラベンダーフィールド)

MC / Kawamoto Saya, Okada Nana, Komiyama Haruka, Ichikawa Manami, Omori Miyu, Murayama Yuiri

05. Koppu no Naka no Komorebi (コップの中の木漏れ日) / Murayama Yuiri, Okada Nana, Komiyama Haruka, Fukuoka Seina, Omori Miyu, Kawamoto Saya

06. Offshore Girl (オフショアガール) / Ichikawa Manami [Backdancers: Sato Minami, Michieda Saki, Muto Orin, Suzuki Kurumi]

07. Yume de Kiss me! (夢でKiss me!) / Nakanishi Chiyori

08. Kuchi Utsushi no Chocolate (口移しのチョコレート) / Mogi Shinobu, Onishi Momoka, Mogi Kasumi

09. Oshibe to Meshibe to Yoru no Chouchou (おしべとめしべと夜の蝶々) / Okabe Rin, Shimizu Maria

10. Kioku no Dilemma (記憶のジレンマ) / Fukuoka Seina, Goto Moe, Muto Tomu, Taniguchi Megu

MC /
    1st : Murayama Yuiri, Mogi Kasumi, Taniguchi Megu, Okabe Rin, Goto Moe, Omori Miyu, Komiyama Haruka, Muto Tomu
    2nd : Okada Nana, Shimizu Maria, Fukuoka Seina, Onishi Momoka, Kawamoto Saya, Nakanishi Chiyori, Ichikawa Manami, Mogi Shinobu

M11. Bukiyou Taiyou (不器用太陽)
    M12. Natsu no Mae (夏の前)
    M13. Make noise
    M14. Kimi no Tame ni Boku wa... (君のために僕は... )

ENCORE

EN 1. 10nen Zakura (10年桜)
    EN 2. Otona Ressha (大人列車)
    EN 3. Mazariau Mono (混ざり合うもの)

MC

EN 4. Kaze wa Fuiteiru (風は吹いている)

https://www.facebook.com/fam48ina/posts/1646773398961439

3. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    OMG! Chori singing Yume de kiss me!? Is this as awesome as i think it is? :XD: . Gotta watch this asap

edit:
    It was! :lol:

Last edited: Mar 1, 2017
  4. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  5. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    When ever I see 10 nen Sakura performed by Team 8 members, I'd always remember that summer hell special training episode on nemousu.

Girls have grown a lot (tears)

6. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Gotta say, I'm really glad Momoka is part of this. :)

7. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Poor chyori was nervous. Unusual for her. She normally has a good Voice. More respect for girls that do solos even if they are mostly lip synced. Hope chyori gets to perform it again. unless they give it to miyupon or goto moe.

That Maria was able to speak her lines in oshibe about laughing was good too. I so glad w mogi happened, momo was obviously the center in that unit.

Like the setlist and members. AKB48 is the mothership..all your songs are belong to us. If 46 is going to get aitakatta or heavy rotation its going to look and feel like a copycat.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Last edited: Mar 1, 2017
  8. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    I don't think that they will give Miyupon Yume de Kiss me!. She has a lower voice actually. I would be Naachan or I don't know another girl would get this.

Sent with Tapatalk

9. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

- they changed the overture???
    - Very good setlist and a good perf from all the members
    - Chori did great
    - Looking forward to see Satopii on this

Last edited: Mar 2, 2017
  10. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Even Warukii is pushing it for Naachan so..i don't think she'll get it. I would love to see and hear it though [hehe]

11. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Yes in that the backing track is different but the vocal is the same one it's always been.

12. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

For what I remember/know it's a first time ever

13. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Just watched the shonichi stage. Anyone can translate what they are talking about Naachan-Yuiri at the MC session before encore?

14. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Basically because Naachan was watching oshimeshi practice, she wanted to do it with Yuiri and Yuiri immediately reject it and suddenly Yuiri became cold towards Naachan and then Naachan asked Yuiri to take pictures with her and she rejected her offer again. Mogi suggested that Yuiri might have found a new girl which then Naachan said "who is she? Who, where?".
    I believe that is the gist of it.

Mogi probably referring to the fact about Takahashi Kira being engaged to Yuiri while Naachan was in Thailand...

Last edited: Mar 4, 2017
  15. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Thanks a lot :) I think it must be something interesting by the way they talk about it [hehe]
    Yuiri just jealous that she has to share Naachan with STU members, leaving her to Thailand :hehe: Wondering if there is shuffle, will YuuNaa still in the same team.
    Probably doesn't matter as Yuiri will perform in any team to be Theater Goddess :^O^:

16. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

Just watched the stage and lmfao at the argument about mogi being center when she was literally never in the center again after the first 5 seconds. She's also wearing the not-center outfit so...

Anyway the setlist is interesting but IDK why, I just wasn't hyped for it. It's not that I didn't like the girls either since I love Komi and Manami... IDK maybe I'm just kind of over 48g.

The girl in black for OshiMeshi is really pretty though. She remins me of a more polished Piichan.

17. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Onishi Momoka is the center for Kuchiutsushi no Chocholate. There must be no more doubts. She had already confirmed it on her SR.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2017
  18. Rurouni

March 14th
    Members: Kojima Natsuki, Sasaki Yukari, Taniguchi Megu, Nakanishi Chiyori, Hiwatashi Yui, Abe Maria, Ichikawa Manami, Mogi Shinobu, Goto Moe, Fukuoka Seina, Omori Miyu, Kawamoto Saya, Komiyama Haruka, Murayama Yuiri, Kubo Satone, Chiba Erii
    Out: Muto Tomu, Okada Nana, Onishi Momoka, Okabe Rin, Shimizu Maria, Mogi Kasumi
    In: Kojima Natsuki, Sasaki Yukari, Hiwatashi Yui, Abe Maria, Kubo Satone, Chiba Erii
    http://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12254772686.html

19. sandy32000

sandy32000 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mogishinobu
    I think I can guess how the unit will turn out

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

20. Rurouni

After the March 14th performance, only 3 members that haven't performed this stage yet -> Miyawaki Sakura, Kato Rena, Mukaichi Mion.
    I doubt they will be performing it anytime soon, since they are all senbatsu members and in Tofu which kinda make the line up a little bit vulnerable. Naachan and Tomu are in media senbatsu and I'm still doubting T8 members availability for this stage. So the members in March 14th need to be reliable as in available for the majority of the time, otherwise they will need a helper even with 25 members for this stage.