1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage Toyama Daisuke's [Minerva yo, Kaze wo Okose] (2017/02/28 - 2018/12/20)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by wlerin, Feb 14, 2017.

1. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

^^
    I'm glad Satopii and Erii-chan are already in the party (and with a lot of great senpai too). I was thinking that they shold take more time for be in this stage.

2. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Kojima Natsuki and Chiba Erii in Oshibe to Meshibe.... I have no words :eek:

Hiwatan subs Tomu, Satopii subs Naachan, Yukarun subs Momoka, Abe Maria subs Kasumin.

3. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I cannot imagine anything more awkward.

4. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    How does that even work out XD

5. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    You could have replaced her with a doll, her face was just blank.... It's a shame, earlier in the stage she looked to be doing really well and fitting in fine. I think they should have put her in a different unit.

6. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Haven't watched the stage yet but I am sure your assessment is correct. Erii is just 13 and she's a very young and child-like 13 for that matter

7. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

Well this is AKB we are stanning.... :cry2:

8. sandy32000

sandy32000 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mogishinobu
    We all know what is the issue

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

9. sandy32000

sandy32000 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mogishinobu
    Eri is not cut out for this

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

10. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

^^
    I agree about that Oshimeshi unit. Give at least one year more to Erii-chan for perform this!
    Maria-chan was simply great in all the stage, specially in that Chocolate unit, totally love it!
    Wow! I wasn't aware Komiharu is tall almost like Satone-chan, so little!
    yeah!!! the w center in Zero-Sum Taiyou Satopii-Erii
    I'm happy about Satopii sub-unit, that was not an easy choreo, and with great senpai and Hiwatan also in she did great and can be a good training.
    Erii-chan anyway did great also in centering Natsu no Mae with Hiwatan

11. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    umm she may need some more practice to be a good performer but she can be a good model with that height lol

86bde969.jpg

12. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    i don't think it has been mentioned before but what about that overture???

13. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Two performances next Saturday, evening performance is a female-only audience:

2017-03-25 (Saturday) Toyama Daisuke's "Minerva yo, Kaze wo Okose"
    14:00 / 18:00 Female Audience
    Team A: Kojima Natsuki, Sasaki Yukari, Taniguchi Megu, Nakanishi Chiyori
    Team K: Abe Maria, Ichikawa Manami, Muto Tomu, Mogi Shinobu
    Team B: Goto Moe, Fukuoka Seina
    Team 4: Omori Miyu, Okada Nana, Kawamoto Saya, Komiyama Haruka, Murayama Yuiri, Chiba Erii (KKS)

---

They should just move Sayaya and Komiharu to Team B, and it'd be perfectly balanced.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2017
  14. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    2017-03-28 (Tuesday) Toyama Daisuke's "Minerva yo, Kaze wo Okose"
    18:30
    Team A: Kojima Natsuki, Sasaki Yukari, Taniguchi Megu, Nakanishi Chiyori
    Team K: Abe Maria, Ichikawa Manami, Muto Tomu, Mogi Shinobu
    Team B: Goto Moe, Fukuoka Seina
    Team 4: Omori Miyu, Okada Nana, Kawamoto Saya, Komiyama Haruka, Murayama Yuiri, Chiba Erii (KKS)

Same lineup as the 25th

Last edited: Mar 28, 2017
  15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I watched the shonichi performance of this stage. Here are my opinions...

• The stage starts really nicely with Rinrin center for Juuryoku Sympathy <3 Rinrin center can only be good >_< She's so pretty and such a good performer!
    • After this I kinda got bored, to be honest... I don't know if it's the setlist or it's the line-up or something, but I really got bored during the next songs, and Mc intro, and all units... except for OshiMeshi, Rinrin did so well >_< also I got to know more Team 8 members thanks to this stage. There are 4 of them, along with Rinrin, 3 other ones. the other girl in OshiMeshi and the 2 girls in Kuchiutsushi no Chocolate. They all did really well, they got my attention the most in this stage! I'm glad to learn more about Team 8 ^^/ as expected they're a team (or group) full of great members. Pretty & good performers!
    • I was kinda surprised that they performed a Nogi song, Maiyan's solo song Offshore Girl <3 But it's nice for Manami to get a solo stage.
    • I remember saying this when Natsu no Mae was released too, but I want to say it again, this song is really so alike with Sasameyuki Regret LOL it's like a "happy" (or "idol") version of Sasameyuki Regret. when the music started I thought they'll perform Sasameyuki Regret. LOL.
    • That part when they took the group photos was funny, they were all so confused XD
    • Anyway, between all the songs after the units, until the end of the stage, the ones that got me interested are Make Noise, the girls performed really well for this. I remember listening to this song once before and I didn't think much of it, but when listening to it here, it's a good song! and the other song that I enjoyed watching, is Mazariau Mono! I'm surprised they performed it! I love this song so much. ;___; I want to see the original line-up perform it! (it never happened, right?) it would be amazing.

That's all XD Honestly I didn't really enjoy this stage, I don't know. Maybe it's the setlist, or the fact that I don't have many favorites in there (the only favorite I have here is Rinrin, and she did great like always <3). But it's nice that I got to know 3 new Team 8 girls, they're all great! Other than this, yeah. I don't think I'll watch another performance of this stage, it just didn't interest me overall.

16. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Thanks from me to everyone here on the thread for the information, when I saw this stage listed on the Official Site I was curious as to what it was all about. I'll be in Tokyo on Tuesday and I've applied for a ticket. I probably won't win but if everyone could just please keep their fingers crossed for me I promise I'll post a detailed report! :D

17. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

omg honestly this was exactly the same for me. I was excited for the first song and then kinda meh for the rest. I think it's cause I'm just not that interested in the girls featured here. Actually IDEK if its the girls cause I do like many of them though they are not my main. Something just feels off. Like there's no STAR. Maybe I'll check this out when Renacchi or Sakura appears.

18. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    It's funny, because I like more than half the girls in this stage so of course I enjoyed the whole thing.

Although I don't think it's just that. It's got a great selection of songs, most of which I haven't seen performed in a while, they keep the centers fresh, the costumes are new (to me) too.

19. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

I just checked the shonichi cast again and at that point of time there's Miyupon, Manami, Chori, Mogi and Komi who I live so it's not like I didn't like the girls.. Maybe I'll like the show with Nattsun, Abemaru more; also with my new found interest in Tomu.

20. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Yeah, I'm looking forward to tonight's performance. Only person it's missing is Satone, though Naachan would have to be absent for her to perform so... :|

Now if only I wasn't so sleepy...