1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[General] The AKB48 Team TP Thread

Discussion in 'General Team TP Discussion' started by MurasakiSora, Mar 26, 2016.

1. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Wow. Just when things are picking up, it's fallen even worse now.

2. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

I read the news but I still don't understand how all this happen. TPE just had no fans or something?

3. dunkindonato

dunkindonato Upcoming Girls

I'd like to think that it is just one of many possible solutions they are considering. But that will also mean that AKS will have to open an office in Taiwan. I would think - all things considered - that it would be more cost-efficient for AKS to bring those girls to Japan instead. What that bodes for TPE48, I don't know, but at this point, I'd rather hope for what's best for the girls.

4. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

How did it even come to this?

Did the company go bankrupt?

5. onego123

onego123 Member

Most if not all TPE fans are AKB fans. Outside of Japan that's a very small, niche group of people. Not enough to fund the careers of at least 40 women and girls.

Their agency is 3 million yuan (450,000 USD) in debt. One of my assumptions is they spent to much money somewhere. I don't want to say the other one because it could have legal ramifications.

Edit: The thread on the previous page has some scary, and interesting updates that I think could be worth reading. https://twitter.com/xpajonx/status/1016483018804899840

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
  6. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Story in the news:

"AKB48 has just finished its popular election, and it continues to fight in the Korean talent show "PRODUCE48". However, the development of the Taiwanese sister group TPE48 is inversely proportional. Today, the official website has no early warning. After verification, it is found that the responsible person of Xixi Entertainment, who is responsible for the operation, still avoids meeting. The employees not only receive no salary, but also pay for the advancement. Maria once failed to pay the rent, and has already returned to Japan.
    TPE48 was originally expected to officially debut in May this year. However, with the poor operation of the Taiwanese company, not only did the debut date disappear, but in June, the salary of the employee was owed, and the amount of the advance payment reached 3 million. The employees left the company in the face of financial constraints. After the news broke out, they still didn't get the money. They had to turn to the labor bureau and ask for unemployment benefits. However, after the labor inspections were carried out by the Labor Bureau, there was no such thing as taking Xixi’s entertainment. At present, it can only be a negative fine.
    The victims also included Abe Maria, who was the first to move to TPE48. She had a handful of jobs in Taiwan during the first half of the year, and her income dropped sharply. The company could not even pay the rent, and it was paid in two months to pay the teachers. The fee is also the staff member. In the case that the future of TPE48 is uncertain, she has temporarily returned to Japan and first removed the name of TPE48 from the personal Twitter page."

https://tw.news.yahoo.com/獨-tpe48官網無預警關閉-阿部瑪利亞爆繳不出房租-100636015.html
    original:
    https://stars.udn.com/star/story/10092/3242838

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
  7. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I was looking for a working Taiwanese VPN to access Taiwanese Line store to find if TPE48 has Line sticker but they don't.

I assume if TPE48 can raise money from selling anything so they can pay the debt they have.

Line sticker is affordable but they have to make it available worldwide so fans aboard can purchase.

If only they want to sell song/single when they're very lacking money, I can suggest something they can do but this is not what typical idol groups would do.

Another suggestion, they should look for investors that agree to invest to them a lot of money.

Or maybe TPE48 to be taken by AKS is the best way?

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
  8. onego123

onego123 Member

"Regarding the【TPE48】TGC Toyama 2018 Audition Event that was held on SHOWROOM from 1st June to 14th June, due to operational issues with TPE48, we regret to inform that the appearance of the three chosen members at TGC Toyama on 21st July, has been cancelled. For the sake of the three chosen members, as well as for all the other participating members, we tried to make arrangements to schedule their appearance, but regretfully arrived at this conclusion. We offer our sincerest apologies regarding this matter.

Please direct all inquiries regarding this matter to the TPE operating company (info@tpe48.tw).

AKS, SHOWROOM, TGC host organization W tokyo, will not answer any inquiries (including inquiries about refunds) regarding this matter. We kindly ask for your understanding and cooperation. Thank you."

Source: https://www.facebook.com/AKB48/posts/1419553468176452

Well damn.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    Wow. Just, wow. I really hope they can be saved.

10. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    From what I have read around the company seem to just decided to pull out it's investment...:gavel:

11. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Best they can do is disband it and just forget about TPE.

It really is a cursed project and there's no point in trying to resurrect it when AKB CHINA is coming up.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

It's pity that we have great 1st generation. :(

13. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    • Like Like x 3
  14. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I hope they do, if TPE cannot be saved they should just merge with AKB china or AKB main group but still holds the name TPE for the sake but we might have nationality issue so i dont think its plausible.

15. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I hope they could release anything that they can still afford the production though they now have tiny amount of money and everyone can purchase so people can help them escaping financial problems. I wanna buy something from them.

Don't worry, I'm also from a family that once had no money.

• Like Like x 1
  16. onego123

onego123 Member

TPE48 was suppose to perform at Touch The Japan Expo* in Taiwan on August 24-27. Their performance has been replaced with Starmarie.

Before: Pictured Below
    After: http://touchthejapan.jp/ http://touchthejapan-taiwan.tw/

If you don't remember Touch The Japan Expo it's where the AKB48 Taiwan auditions were first announced in 2015, and in 2016 some Team 8 members, and what was left of the Taiwan audition winners performed there.
    CC26QOvUgAAYIfD.jpg Cnxrq67UsAA0AGG.jpg TPE48 Touch The Japan Taiwan.jpg

Last edited: Jul 15, 2018
  17. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Its seem like Abemaru and some TPE48 member are in Bangkok. fan spot them at BNK48 theater.

[​IMG]

Video

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Last edited: Jul 21, 2018
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

It could be her own money from AKB?

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  20. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    and the refugee behind her is holding an iPhone!!!!

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1