1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Tsutsui Riko (Tsuttsun) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Nov 2, 2013.

1. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    Correct me if I'm wrong but this will be her 2nd regular theater show right? Not including the special Dareka no Tame ni performance on March 11. I still wonder why she's not performing more often. Even NakoMiku have had a few shows by now.

2. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Yeah, it's her second appearance.
    Idk why, altough it probably feels like that due to her late debut.

Anyways, here the translation of her G+!

[筒井莉子] Tsutsui Riko G+ – 14.04.14

Repping her prefecture lol. She even used a #Saga hashtag.
    And look at that silly balloon.

One thing I find strange is that her two photo's she posted up until now look so weird. Like she scanned them or something.

3. Ryo

Ryo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634
    Tsuttsun seitansai was quite nice (nakoMiku leading the celebration was kinda peculiar...) and, at the end, she actually display her Martial Arts, Kendo sword on stage! :awesome:
    Next time some judo moves please!

[​IMG]

4. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    I watched it too! It was better than I had expected, she was relaxed and enjoying it.
    Had no trouble in MC's or interactions. Thing were different once lol

I'm very happy that she's now in her normal ways though. Let's hope she gets to perform as much as the other KKS now.

Oh and I don't know whether you noticed, but her Kendo sword looked like it was decorated or something. To be expected of the martial arts idol lol.

BlWOc7WCEAA4Ccg.jpg

She also had a lot of custom-made stuff! Good job commitee, it seems like she already has a dedicated core of fans:

17 - 1.jpg 17 - 2.jpg

BlVs7nyCIAAEY_f.jpg

All the balloon references are related to that festival she talked about in the posts I translated earlier.

5. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    kendo and Judo? 1 martial is hard, so 2 must be exhausting. And an idol at the same time? She drink redbull every hour to survive that? lol

i think she's going to earn the "HKT knight" status to protect our loli from Hakata!

6. Ryo

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634
    I hope that her few/none appearance where due to some school related issues (maybe she was still having class in Saga and she wasn't able to be regularly in Fukuoka to rehearsal and stuff) and now with the new term she had solved this... But who knows, just speculating :)

Hopefully she will have a nice unit in the new PajaDora (maybe Pajama Drive itself or Jean d'arc!)

And yeah I noticed too her customized shinai (with her name on it), the balloon and the badge/pass thing "I love Saga" is very neat too!

7. Crests

Crests Member

Oshimen:
    Chen GuanHui
    Twitter:
    xiaoaishiteru
    Hello I am just here to say I have oshihened in HKT from Natsumikan to Tsuttsun and she's definitely already in my top 5 overall. She was my third fav in the group for a while, but then G+ came and her pictures keep giving off this strong Ogawa Noa type feeling and ;n;

8. toci

toci Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    hi, I'm just joining and i just want to say that this girl had really caught my attention, i watch her debut and seitansai show and i think she has potential. very cute and the martial arts thingy is interesting :XD: Really looking forward to see more theater performance by her~

sorry for my broken english, i'm still learning :^^;:

9. hkt48

hkt48 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    AnnaMurashige

if the video does not show watch the video here

10. Tarooooo

Tarooooo Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    qc_bb
    Tsuttsun interview!

Entame-NEXT Special Interview - Tsutsui Riko Part 1/3
    June 30, 2014

Part 1: Tsutsui Riko Tells Us Her Supernatural Encounter as a Child!

Original link: http://www.entamenext.com/news/detail/id=712

Info: Tsutsui Riko. Born: February 22, 2000 in Saga. Nickname: Tsuttsun
    Accepted into HKT48 through 3rd gen auditions in August 2013. Made stage appearance during Himawari Gumi's Pajama Drive show, and made stage debut in February 2014 during Nounai Paradise show.

---Let's begin the interview. What was your oldest memory?

Tsutsui: I remember I saw a bad spirit when I was three.

---Wow, that's some intense memories…!

T: I was taking a walk with my grandma and my older sister, and I shouted "I'm going back!" I saw a woman with long, white hair walking on four legs.

---White hair on all fours… hmm, that sounds like a large white dog.

T: No! That was a spirit! (laugh)

---And you've been afraid of spirits ever since then? Are you afraid of scary movies?

T: Ah, I actually love scary movies. (laugh)

---Perhaps because you've encountered them at such a young age, you are not affected by them.

T: Maybe.

---What were you like as a child?

T: I was very energetic. I went outside to play a lot, like volleyball or tag.

---In other words, like a regular kid.

T: I never caught a cold, ever.

---Did you learn any extracurriculars?

T: I took piano lessons, and I learned martial arts.

---Which martial arts?

T: I learned judo for six years in elementary school, and I entered kendo club when I started middle school.

---That's some serious repertoire!

T: One of my relatives is a judo teacher. My sister learned it first, and when I saw her do it, I also wanted to learn.

---When did such a martial-arts-minded Riko-chan come to be interested in idols?

T: The first idol group I liked was EXILE, when I was in third grade. My mother was a fan of them, and when she took me to their concert I also came to like them.

---What aspect of them did you like?

T: I thought their dancing was very cool, and I liked ATSUSHI-san's voice. Later on, I started watching music variety shows, and that's when I saw AKB48.

---Ah, so that's how you encountered AKB48. Let's talk about the rest in the next part!

11. moonlit

moonlit Member

eeeeh, no one post Riko's Romance Kakurenbo?

12. Ryo

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634
    "Ask, and it will be given to you"

Honestly I was dead sure that I have already posted it here.... my bad :)

This is her debut it is super cute and not bad after all

13. moonlit

moonlit Member

^thank you. You see on all other threads there were version of the KKS, but not on hers so I was wondering if she ever got to perform it until I saw in on the 1.09 stage
    I actually think she performed this better than the one I watched before :^^;:
    she's quite a cutie >w<
    (my 3rd gen oshi is Hazuki though.)
    It's so sad the KKS have no song this single Q_Q;

14. junjou19

junjou19 Member

SHE'S SO CUUUUTE!!!! And her Romance Kakurenbo, at least the one from the most recent theater performance was perfect! I mean her pitch is just dead on and her voice is pretty and never falters. It's weird though, I think I liked her before I saw that. I just saw her once before that as an under for Team H I think and I adored her. And I NEVER react to idols that way who I've never met and haven't done anything but be cute. It's like she broke my cuteness detector...

15. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    Happy birthday Tsuttsun!

16. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    The third gens & Mao set up a celebration for her at the handshake event today!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Eretan even made a vid (she flips around the camera a lot tho lol)

if the video does not show watch the video here

Really cute! And her seitansai will be on the 25th Feb

17. Crests

Crests Member

Oshimen:
    Chen GuanHui
    Twitter:
    xiaoaishiteru
    Happy belated birthday to my child, I'll watch your seitansei soon (I need to pay more attention to her rip)

18. junjou19

junjou19 Member

We need to start an International Tsuttsun Awareness Day. She is the hidden gem of 3rd gen.

She tricked me :D
    She performed Romance, Kakurenbo live for the first time on 150412. Which means her other perfect performances were indeed lipsynched. She was not who I thought she was; I thought she was perfect, but now I see who she really is. She became real to me and I love her more than ever now <3!

19. junjou19

junjou19 Member

@LoLysu I'm pretty sure it was the first time she's done it live since i've watched all the other times she did it from a certain point. It's possible she's done it live before then but it's kind of weird to go live then studio then live again. I don't know. It's the first time she's done it live in a while anyway. I don't know if it's been uploaded anywhere; I torrented it and I have no means to rip and re-upload it.

20. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM