1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Tsutsui Riko (Tsuttsun) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Nov 2, 2013.

1. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    TSUTSUI RIKO

[​IMG]

Team: KKS
    Generation: 3rd

Name: Tsutsui Riko (筒井莉子)
    Nickname: Tsuttsun (つっつん)

Birthdate: February 22nd, 2000
    Birthplace: Saga
    Height: 148cm

2. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    Tsuttsun has the honour of being the first 48 Group member from Saga, the smallest prefecture in Kyushu and one of the smallest in Japan. According to Wikipedia, it's a mostly rural prefecture with a population of "just" 850,000, small for Japanese standards. Maybe in the future she will become a celebrity and will bring pride to her home prefecture?

During her introduction on the Pajama Drive shonichi she looked very nervous. For a moment I thought she was gonna break down, but she kept her smile and managed to deliver her lines.

3. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Yeah I saw that she had to get over the first hurdle of nerves, after which it all goes smoothly. I know that feeling. :lol:

She's one of my favorite's (I like them all though). Her smiling face really hits a good note with me. Seems like a tough girl too, Kendo and Judo?

4. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Tsuttsun is shaping up to be my 2nd favorite 3rd gen. She just stands out for me, how she looks, with her hobbies (stating that she wants to become a 'martial arts' idol and being a tough one by wearing short sleeves in very cold weather).

But since today, also with her oshimen!

Why? B

Because she's none other than Fukugawa Maiko! Perhaps she'll debut in Kurukurupa together with her.
    Makes me al the more excited to see her in action, maybe she'll even show off some moves in time. :hehe:

For now here are some pictures and a video (easy to laugh I see):
    [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rskTAlPg11E[/yt]

EDIT: Sasshi posted about Tsuttsun and Nako on her G+!

[​IMG]

Tsutsui-chan and Yabuki-chan.

Yabuki-chan asked me if I hate frogs because they made a frog-shaped paper clay to surprise me. They’re so cute.

From here

She looks cool. [cool]

5. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    I thought it was strange that her debut still wasn't announced, especially with the total lack of 3rd gens in all upcoming performances but here it finally is. She'll debut on the 27th as the only 3rd gen there.
    I'm almost sure she'll be in Kurukurupa.

Some more info on her for in the meantime, enforcing her 'strong girl' image. :awesome:
    I don't know how strong her nerves will be on her performance, but I think the physical side of things is pretty okay lol.

Favorite food:
    Hamburger
    When I go to my Grandma's house during the holidays I always eat a hamburger, they're so good.

What do you like to do during vacations:
    Recently, I've been splitting planks & boards. (tln: With her HAND)
    At the start I was almost at tears when I failed and my hand hurted like hell but I was very happy when I succeeded later on.
    I'll try to split them successfully right from the start next time.

What do you do before you go to sleep:
    Play with our dog. It really likes to have its belly rubbed, so we do that every day.

My recent trend:
    Listening to various music on the bus home from lessons.
    I really like doing it, its cheer me up, gives me energy and I just love music.

How do you like to spend your spare time:
    To get the most stamina of the 3rd gens, I'm doing pratice swings and running to improve my physical fitness.

Something you would like to challenge in the future:
    I would like to do PR for Saga.
    And I'd like to go through the world's longest haunted house because I love haunted houses.

Your techiques against the cold:
    I always have some heat packs on me. They're good to warm up your body.

Your wintertime memories:
    My little brother made me a tiny snowman when I came back from my club when it had snowed a lot in Saga.
    I was sad to see it melt away at the end of winter.
    This year I want to make a one together.

Your favorite word:
    Way (Dō, 道).
    It's written both in 'Kendo' and 'Judo'. (tln: Kendo -> Way of the Sword, Judo -> The Gentle Way)
    I like the meaning of it, as they are ways that I want to keep travelling on.

6. Ryo

Ryo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634
    You guys know nothing about her theater debut?
    Maybe she will debut at emily seitansai the 20th...

I'm quite curious about her

She will probably make a solo in the upcoming Saga concert (Mikurin style) before her debut [hehe]

7. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    I'm still waiting for her debut too. But she's not scheduled for Emily's seitansai (Yamauchi Yuna is though).

Anyway, even if she hasn't actually performed in the theater (except as backdancer) she already went through the baptism of fire of the three first concerts of the tour. :)

8. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Yeah for people who don't know, her debut was cancelled due to Abe grad so she still has to debut. (a while ago lol)

They basically have 10 days to get her theatre debut in before the Saga concert on the 1st as I'm halfingly expecting her to get a solo there, she's the only 48group member from there after all. Otherwise she'll have stood on a big stage in her home perfecture before having even debuted lol. But I guess that also makes people take notice of her.

I have to look as to how she'll handle the nerves, she hard on the floor but not in the MC haha. I hope she does great though.

As for stuff in the meanwhile, it's only backdancing and the tour. I've heard that the fans are giving her extra support (aka shouts) in the recent PD performances but I still have to check that out by myself. One thing I did notice is that she has a killer serious face lol.

During the tour she's in Pinocchio Gun and the obvious 3rd gen MC bits, some screens with her in it:

To the right on the stairs with Sae.
    [​IMG]

3rd Gen MC.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Way in the back.
    [​IMG]

Cutest one.
    [​IMG]

Some others:
    With her oshi Maikomu.

[​IMG]

Some photocards (Tour set with PD costume, Santa and New years)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I'll start up the gallery soon. lol

EDIT: The theatre's closed 22-27 so make it 4 days.

9. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    So I checked out the previous PD performances and found the part I was talking about. (Thanks to shamurai48 for the heads up).

She may not have debuted yet but she's getting a lot of shouts. :awesome: :awesome:
    Hear for yourself, the 140114 3rd gen backdancer MC.

[vimeo]http://vimeo.com/84407557[/vimeo]

Very cute and good reaction. :inlove:
    I feel like she's already a bit more relaxed than at the beginning.

10. Ryo

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634
    yeah I've noticed too while watching that LOD, very cute reaction indeed :cute:
    Hope she'll debut but with the tour dates and Request Hour 1000 upcoming my guess it will be in February...
    After her triumphant solo in SAGA the 1st [party]

These crazy screaming japanese guys that now and then pops out are always hilarious :D

thanks for sharing DJ

11. fruitsrouges

fruitsrouges Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komadahiroka
    Twitter:
    4M_fruitsrouges
    Yeah I watched this lod too, and I replayed that segment several times :XD: her reaction was so freaking cute :cute:
    I'm really looking forward to her debut~
    I wanted to ask : How many days beforehand do we know which members perform in which stage?

Also I just LOVE Sae's voice and how Hazuki claps her hands vigorously lol am I weird haha

12. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    No problem. ;)

Yeah they have 2 Nounai Paradise perfomances left before the Saga concert to plan something.

They announce the perfomance planning for a 2 week period another two weeks in advance. For example like they announced the planning for the following half of January at the end of December: http://www.hkt48.jp/news/2013/12/008833.html

As you can see 2 NP, 2 HL and 1 PD are planned in that period before the 1st. So I'm still thinking there's a good chance to get it in. I don't really see why they wouldn't. Also expecting some Birthday stuff to be in there as well by the way.

For the actual line-up, they announce that 6 days in advance, so we'll have to wait until next Thursday through Saturday to see who will perform in the already announced stages.

If it's like that I'm weird as well. :lol:

I really like how this girl has a very different image/hobbies than a lot of people in HKT. Aiming to be a "Martial Idol" and doing all that though stuff while being that young, I just love it. I was fearing that people would forget about her but I'm very glad that fans are interested regardless and she's getting a lot of shouts (that's quite clear now lol)

As for the Saga solo thing, I thought that it might be a bit too much for her on the nerves but now that I've seen her in more MC's she doesn't look nervous at all anymore. [clap]

EDIT: That's right! I forgot to mention that during last PD, Hazuki talked about Tsuttsun taking her out for some Ice Cream for a birthday present. But she ended up spilling some of it on Hazuki's pants lol :awesome:

13. fruitsrouges

fruitsrouges Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komadahiroka
    Twitter:
    4M_fruitsrouges
    Thanks DeJure for that planning explanation :chuffed:
    I noticed that from 01/22 to 01/26 they are closed, it's not really common right?

Yeah I know right, I'm also keeping an eye on her ^.^

I saw that one, Tsuntsun was all embarrassed when Hazuki was telling her story haha cute :cute:

14. Ryo

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634
    not usual at all but there is the Request Hour 500 in those days.

15. Ryo

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634
    It seems that the theater debut will be in february after all :(

Poor Riko so unlucky between graduations, tour dates, seitansai, never had an opening for her debut

16. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    Tsuttsun's birthday is on February 22. I wonder if she'll get her theater debut before then. There's still more tour performances in February, plus that Big Shuffle thing. There's also 2 late seitansais, for Jiina (her birthday was January 24) and for Mirun (January 28).

17. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Yeah her "Debut" of sorts is probably (I'm keeping in mind that they could shaft her anticipated solo zzz) going to be on the Saga tour performance this Saturday.

I'm still seeing, well actually more like hearing her in Pajama Drive MC's but everything else is pretty much reduced to 20 pixels above somebody's shoulder.

For her actual theater debut, there are still open spots. Here's the planning that was announced on the 15th Jan:

• 2/1 Closed
      2/2 Closed
      2/3 "Pajama Drive" performance 18:30 -> Changed to "Nounai Paradise" performance, Hazuki BD
      2/4 Closed
      2/5 "Pajama Drive" performance 18:30 -> Line-up announced
      2/6 "Hakata Legend" performance 18:30 -> Line-up will be announced tomorrow
      2/7 "Nounai Paradise" performance 18:30 -> Line-up will be announced day after tomorrow
      2/8 Closed
      2/9 "Hakata Legend" performance 12:30 17:00
      2/10 "Nounai Paradise" performance 18:30
      2/11 "Nounai Paradise"performance 12:30 17:00
      2/12 "Hakata Legend" performance 18:30
      2/13 "Nounai Paradise" performance 18:30
      2/14 "Pajama Drive" performance 18:30
      2/15 "Pajama Drive" performance 12:30 17:00

As you can see they actively change performances, so anything can happen. They're porbably doing so due to the large number of KKS birthdays. Additionally, they'll announce the next planning (15-28 Feb) on the 1st.

So I'm pretty confident that they'll get it in now.

Premormance wise, the MC continues to be better than the nervous thing it was on the 1st appearance. She mostly tells funny/embarrassing stories of stuff she did with other members.

Oh and I spotted a picture of an advertisement or something (?) with her on it!

[​IMG]

18. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    ^ Ooh that's interesting. It looks like a magazine cover, probably a local Saga magazine. Next to her picture it says "First interview - page 4"! We need scans!

EDIT: Turns out that the interview is available for free on their website in PDF format, God bless their souls.

http://www.motemote-saga.jp/pdf/201312.pdf

I'll translate it later when I have time.

19. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Wow! Unexpected!

I'm looking forward to it!

20. Ryo

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634
    As expected she did a solo in her hometown of Saga!
    Mayuyu's Otona Jelly Beans with her fellow 3rd gen as backdancers

Let's see if something from the news surfaces, for now we've got Ozaki's pics
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]