Tsuzuki Rika (Rikachan/Piyosu) / 4th Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by ithebigc, Sep 24, 2016.

1. Nory

Nory Member

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    Twitter:
    Kami_oshi_SKE48
    Remember Piyosu and Tani won a contest in "Passion for you" to be voice actresses in a video game ? They're twins in the game.
    This is the character Piyosu has in the game
    C3MDWneUoAAL5s5.jpg C3Kzhf_VUAAlWNC.jpg
    I can't help but think that the character's hairstyle is similar to what Piyosu has
    here'a a link from the site where you can hear a "sample" of what's the character's personality: starlet character
    (bottom line).
    Mew's seems cheerful and outgoing. Quite the opposite of what her Fai is.
    Tani's character is very shy -she stutters :hehe:- and I think both of them did a great job.

Her last photo set:
    SK-126-1702-29043_p01_500.jpg SK-126-1702-29043_p02_500.jpg SK-126-1702-29043_p03_500.jpg SK-126-1702-29043_p04_500.jpg SK-126-1702-29043_p05_500.jpg SK-126-1702-29582_p01_500.jpg

Everytime I update her thread i'll add some Rikaayu pics because there are so many it'll be a shame not to share tbh
    C5pzM7rVMAEwKO_.jpg C5pzM7sVUAAjXrk.jpg

P.S: I tried to download that "Starlet" game- BTW it's available on Google play store- and I noticed 2 things:

1. that game is restricted under 18 years old people. I know it's based on battles but I still wonder why lol
    I tried to search videos of that game on yt and it seems friendly but then again....who knows

2. That game is not available for my country :asdfgh:

Last edited: Mar 2, 2017
  2. kaka.41

kaka.41 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    dika_han91
    She said she wants to graduate from being hikikomori in yesterday's theater mc

I'm a bit surprised she's gachi otaku to the point she becomes a hikikomori, but well.. as expected from the President of 2D Club :^^;:

3. Nory

Nory Member

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    Twitter:
    Kami_oshi_SKE48
    I find it hard to be a hikikomori and an idol since being an idol kinda makes you interact with people through handshakes, 2shots and of course the stages. Speaking of which, Piyosu had 5 stages in the past few days, she's very active.
    On the other hand, there is so much anime and manga around I can see her becoming hikikomori lol

4. Chrissel

Chrissel Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    I guess the hikikomori is more for her private life, such as going out with members etc

5. kaka.41

kaka.41 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    dika_han91
    I think it's just an exaggeration, I mean in her private life she mostly spent her free time doing her hobbies being idol-otaku as much as an anime otaku, watching anime or idol's concert dvds, playing games in her room to the point it may look like hikikomori and maybe she just going outside when there's concert of her favorite idols or event of her favorite seiyuus or new game or manga is released.
    She's the most otaku member I've ever known, yeah she said her room is full of idol-related dvds and anime dvds :^^;: unfortunately there isn't much of ske dvd lol
    she's also collecting idol photobooks :^^;:

Last edited: Mar 4, 2017
  6. Chrissel

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    When I was scrolling through Yumechi's follower on Twitter, I noticed Piyosuu still hasn't an "official"-mark next to her name, does anyone know the reason for it? o_O

7. Nory

Nory Member

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    Twitter:
    Kami_oshi_SKE48
    I'm surprised I didn't see that before, she's not followed by ske48official twitter either and from what i could see they follow the members. Can someone ask her why her twitter isn't verified ? my japanese still sucks :oops:

8. Nory

Nory Member

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    Twitter:
    Kami_oshi_SKE48
    She'll participate in this year's sousenkyo-if I understood right. I really can't help feeling this is another sign she'll graduate this year.At least I know she'll stay until June :blush:
    Also, I hope she'll rank, although unlikely, it doesn't hurt to hope that.
    I don't have enough money to power vote her but I'll try to support Piyosu as much as I can.
    source

9. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Now officially in.
    http://www.akb48.co.jp/sousenkyo49th/candidate_detail?id=94

10. Nory

Nory Member

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    Twitter:
    Kami_oshi_SKE48
    thanks for the update:chuffed:
    I was reading her blog entry yesterday and she said she's weak with alcohol and prefers juice instead
    Piyosu said she'll be 22 this year and maybe she should have a higher endurance to alcohol but she can't help it lol

This video was taken in December last year but it's still fun to watch because she messed up the dance lol

if the video does not show watch the video here
    her legs are heaven, just saying

And her last photo sets:
    SK-126-1703-30194_p05_500.jpg SK-126-1703-30194_p04_500.jpg SK-126-1703-30194_p03_500.jpg SK-126-1703-30194_p02_500.jpg SK-126-1703-30194_p01_500.jpg SK-126-1703-30267_p01_500.jpg

My favorite duo:
    C5_8VofUsAAZioJ.jpg C6ewy6kUwAEdyYp.jpg
    Source: 1 | 2

on March 27th team S (without Jurina) will appear on TV Tokyo「紺野、今から踊り納めるってよ」/ Konno, imakara odorutteyo, at midnight for half an hour (12:00 to 12:30 am)

11. Chrissel

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    She mentioned that Alcohol-Thing at the S-Stage today too. I can't remember everything but she mentioned she drank the first time since her 20th birthday and that she was sure she would be asked to proof her age when buying alcohol :D

12. kaka.41

kaka.41 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    dika_han91
    just watched her solo performance in solocon, she did great, her voice is really good, she should try to be a soloist in the future

in the bonus video she said she didn't have many friends in junior high & high school, she's grateful she joined ske that she could made so many friends

13. Chrissel

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    I met Piyosuu yesterday, and it really made me wish I had more tickets for her. I always knew she was really nice, but I didn't expect her to be SO kind. I had lots of stuff I wanted to ask her, but unfortunately taking the 2-shot took so long that I only had time to ask her why she uses German in her Blog, apparently it's because she loves Germany :hehe:

Also apparently she sold so few tickets that every fan automatically won a 2-shot, and her lane was super empty, which made me quite sad to see...

14. Nory

Nory Member

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    Twitter:
    Kami_oshi_SKE48
    For a second I thought she announced graduation :^^;: you should have seen my face when I saw her thread was updated lol
    Anyway, thanks for visiting her! I always had a hard time finding 2-shot photos with her....I try to save money so I can visit her ASAP but being a university student is expensive AF :cry:
    About Germany...I thought it was related to a game but surprisingly it's just her love/interest for this country lol

15. Nory

Nory Member

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    Twitter:
    Kami_oshi_SKE48
    Her poster for election:
    DACPVwRVoAAYdIw.jpg
    source

16. Chrissel

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    It looks really gorgeous! And I love that she referred to Ashita wa Ashita no Kimi ga Umareru, just like she did at the Solocon :D She really loves Sae so much

She also went to watch Sae's Musical in Osaka together with Ayuka after the HS-Event on 14th, and during yesterday's Stage she mentioned that too and added that she wants to show a performance that makes Sae want to come back to SKE even more xD

17. Nory

Nory Member

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    Twitter:
    Kami_oshi_SKE48
    Her ssk appeal video:

if the video does not show watch the video here

BTW, what does "Ashita wa Ashita no Kimi ga Umareru" mean? Tomorrow I'll reborn? or something close to that?

18. Chrissel

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    Yep, "tomorrow will tomorrow's you be born". It's a song from Chocolove from AKB, Sae's former Unit ;) Sae performed it on her grad-con, and Piyosuu did too on the Solocon

19. Ghada Regaieg

Ghada Regaieg Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana (Naachan)
    :ome:Happy Birthday Rikachuu :ome:

20. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls