1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[TV] A K B 1 ji 5 9 fun

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by nihonjinjanai, Jan 26, 2008.

1. Copyninja

Copyninja Member

^ Takamina had bigger size shoes than what she needs (as always :p ) hard to even walk like that :D

2. yumestarlet

yumestarlet Kenkyuusei

I'm glad I was able to catch the episode before it was deleted from Youtube! And that's super lame that kintamanetjp's account was suspended. :(

But anyway, this was a good episode. The part where Takamina and Acchan skipped together just cracked me up to death! It's like... ladies and gentlemen, your front girls! And then you see that fantastically hilarious procession. :lol:

So, a good episode, yep, but not the best it could've been, because, well... no Yukirin. I miss Yukirin on that show~ ;_;[/end bitter fangirl rant]

I think Aika's been getting a push in general ever since B2, I think. She was one of the front girls in that stage-- most notably one of the Sukahira Seven. And in B3, there's certainly no lack of Lovetan, either. In Tenshi no Shippo, she takes the center position. The lines seem to be pretty fairly distributed in that song, but if I'm right on guessing voices from the audio rip, it seems like Lovetan might get just a few more (or more lengthy) solo lines than Gussan and Nakayan in that unit. And in the video previews for B3, she certainly gets a lot of camera time.
    So maybe all of this combined with her being on the show could have bigger implications. Maybe we'll see her in the next single?

3. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    ^I wonder...

If anyone feels the urge to make gifs of either one of Mai's running scenes or Yuko's push, I'll love you forever.

4. jam

jam Kenkyuusei

In true internet fashion, this episode is available again! (Has been for a couple of days!)

It's all a bit strange and confusing, but I don't know if the CMs have been removed and that's why the same thing hasn't happened again. :confused:

Anyway, I thought in the case of a copyright violation, a "cease and desist" notice would be served and the video would be removed with the account holder receiving a warning. Suspension seems a bit extreme, unless it's excessive... But I'm not familiar with YTs policy in these cases.

5. frblckstr1

frblckstr1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    ^ It might be there where just reviewing it, saw that it was a TV show actually and had fun watching it, so left it online :)

6. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

QFT.
    Both are great in singing, acting but in skipping... :lol: :lol: :lol:

7. kms

kms Kenkyuusei

8. hina

hina Member

[​IMG]

gotcha! :shock:

9. JuJu

JuJu Kenkyuusei

YEAH!!! lol :p

10. VoiL3T

VoiL3T Kenkyuusei

Beside Acchan where i can protect her 24/7
    anyone have the link to watch it in website without downloading?

11. makistar

makistar Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

12. VoiL3T

VoiL3T Kenkyuusei

Beside Acchan where i can protect her 24/7
    tq very much makistar ^^

13. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Thanks. I'm watching it... over and over...

14. kaito

kaito Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Thanks for the links again, I can finally watch this episode!

Takamina not being able to skip is adorable. That and Yuko pushing Nontii over were my favourite moments of the episode.

15. Shumatsu Samurai

Shumatsu Samurai Kenkyuusei

This one?
    [​IMG]
    or this one?
    [​IMG]

(thumbnailed to save bandwith)

16. Maruna

Maruna Kenkyuusei

I couldn't help but laught at Takamina flour face
    the other girls kind of scared me with the flour face

17. kaworito

kaworito Kenkyuusei

Hahah this episode was pure win! Takamina and Miichan just confirm how awesome they are and how justified my love for them is in every single episode. Acchan was preeetty funny too, I LOVED the way she sang when she was trying to show her skipping abilities the first time, and her "I can't believe it" pose was hilarious. It had nothing to do with the message she was trying to convey but who cares! funny.
    Yuko pushin Noro, Maimai skipping the whole game, Sae's ULTRA HAPPY permanent state, it was just full of golden moments. OH I LOVE THIS SHOW.

I just hope Rinatin starts appearing in 0:59 and everything about this will be perfection.

18. delerium

delerium Kenkyuusei

19. Ange

Ange Member

The Stage48 Institute for Akimoto Sayaka Worship
    Superb!

20. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Thanks, Shumatsu Samurai! I actualy meant the first one, and then the not close-up version of her running, but the skipping section works, too! Thanks!