[TV] - [AKB 0 ji 5 9 fun!]

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, Mar 28, 2008.

1. makistar

makistar Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

WHOA...other members are in Meetan's PV...Yuko looks gorgeous :love:

2. makistar

3. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

I actually forgot the the show was only 30 minutes. After 1 am (or 2 am in Japan), I was wondering why the CMs were too long. :XD:

Next week's 059. <3 Oogoe Diamond PV preview. <3

4. albusdumb

albusdumb Member

I want to be Marty McFly and have one time machine.
    I just see the previews caps (espacially this of Yuko ( :love: still more ))
    One week to be waited. Too much long :cry2: :cry2:

5. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

OMG!!! :cute:

:^O^:

:drool:

I'm so pwned - again...darn.

EDIT: Any word anywhere on this show being available to watch?

6. makistar

7. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oh, cool. :D Maybe I should just watch all of the episodes anyway since I haven't gotten around to doing that yet. :oops: :lol:

8. Adam Sensei

Adam Sensei Kenkyuusei

AKB>YGA :^O^:

I geeked out when they showed that BLT magazine, because I have that one (and only that one). :D

9. davey14

davey14 Kenkyuusei

i dunno if its just me but maimai's sizzling hot in this picture...

10. Adam Sensei

Adam Sensei Kenkyuusei

No, it's not just you. I was gonna say that too.

I guess that she looks kinda drunk adds to the appeal....? :hehe:

(or not. I dont know)

11. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

12. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

Dead, after being struck in the heart by Chiyuu~
    ^ Wow.... its like beyond very pretty... whatever that is xP
    and LOL at MaiMai in the background. She's like o_O;; lol.... (sorta not looking too good)

13. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    DO I SEE A NACCHI IN OHORI'S PV!?!?!?!?

14. IANF826

IANF826 Kenkyuusei

Yuko looks amazing in that picture and those fake nails look scary on her hands.

I don't remember them using so much replay in previous episodes with the Taranai game, and the recent episodes seem to be going through faster than before.

15. Copyninja

Copyninja Member

16. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Once again, you guys know what's up. B-)

Overview:

This week's episode opens up with some Tarinai48 with YGA and that dude (I forget his name...Yama-something? :p), who so happens to be a fan of Kojima Haruna. Sata insists that Yama...something fellow tells Haruna his feeligs - but she's not interested (Ouch! Shut down! :XD:). He comes back with a fired-up shout, and YGA starts up a "sexy pose" battle. The girls respond with their own group sexy pose - and Noro snaps that big girl's suspenders (LOL! :XD:)

Yuko Teacher then comes along (*squeals*), and points out how that leader fellow takes pride in having gone to the same college as Hitomi Yaida, but hides the fact that he went to the same prep school as Neko Hiroshi. (It's not really much of a shocking bit of trivia, but it does prompt that Yama-something guy to ask how she knows about that - actually, I'm curious how she knows that, too. B-))

The Tarinai48 games start with AKB48 (Yukari, Nozomi, Sae, Asuka, and Haruna) against YGA and their ring leader (I swear, I need to learn names :p). The pictures are as follows:

- A vending machine (with its missing money slot doodad) - AKB wins this one
    - Some guy (and his missing muffler, or scarf) - YGA wins this one
    - A can of Boss Coffee (and the pipe missing from the man on the can) - no one got this one
    - A cover of a B.L.T. magazine featuring some of the AKB48 (and the missing periods in the title)
    - A PSP (and the markings missing from the buttons on the right, like the circle and the triangle) - no one got this one

There's a brief digression here were Sata says that YGA leader (that Yama-something fellow) pretty bad. He (the leader) acts like a goof, but gets crushed (man, this is so corny :p) when they tell him to go home. The girls of YGA then have their, er...uplifting moment (and at this moment, the AKB girls playing the game simply head back to the bleachers :XD:). Amidst that uplifting moment...YGA pushes their leader into the pit of powder.

Now back to the game B-):

- A container of Cup Noodle (and its missing "red shadow" behind the letters)

In the end, AKB48 wins. (I still need to figure out the exact ruling on how many members of each team guesses before ending the round. :confused:)

Then we move on to more progress from Megumi with her solo debut preparations. She's working really hard, but has had some stomach problems so she has to see a doctor. The Bad Boys pay her a visit and have her go somewhere special - a fancy-looking clinic. She tells the doctor that she's lost her appetite, and she gets sharp pains in her abdomen. The doctor tells her that he thinks she's having stomach ulcers induced by stressed, and has her undergo endoscopy (lovely :p).

The staff have Megumi lay down on her side on a table while they tape a plastic channel to her mouth - before the doctor inserts the endoscope down her throat. He goes down the esophagus and through the stomach to take a gander at her duodenum (lol, that kinda sounded dirty :p), and the doctor says that there are no abnormalities. Afterwards, the Bad Boys joke around with Megumi and tell her that she didn't look all right at all, and that they should go out drinking right afterwards. B-)

There are a few glimpses to some behind-the-scenes clips to Megumi's PV shoot featuring some of the girls of AKB48, before a repeat of Megumi's studio performance of her song, "Amai Kikansetsu" as the credits roll.

Also, there's mention of "Oogoe Diamond" coming out, and a preview of next week's News48 mentioning that that episode will be the last one of its kind.

Highlights:

- I just noticed...the girls of YGA are wearing Converse sneakers. Interesting.
    - Yuko Teacher! <3
    - Yuko Teacher's short skirt!! <3 <3
    - Yuko Teacher's legs!!! <3 <3 <3
    - Moeno and Miho present the Tarinai rules
    - There's actually dude dressed as a chick in YGA. I never noticed that.
    - Nozomi's so short! At first glance, I thought she was Takamina! Wow!
    - Cup Noodles!!! Yeah!!! :XD:
    - Sata's partner actually posted on Megumi's blog, wishing she gets better
    - Sata's partner's also dressed in patient scrubs at the clinic (I wonder if he had his duodenum checked out ;-))
    - "The Raiders March" plays during trip down Megumi's insides B-)
    - Megumi's PV looks mighty interesting from the behind-the-scenes bits
    - Yuko looks gorgeous in the behind-the-scenes bits! :XD: (And STILL manages her Yuko-ness B-))

Overall Opinion:

This episode was so-so, even if I have gone about squealing over Yuko throughout this post. Moreover, that big girl from YGA wasn't even shown fighting back against the dude with the dog mask. (Like, what the hell?!). I'm curious what Megumi's PV looks like. Also, I wonder how the last 0ji episode will turn out - and what the new show will be like.

And for the record, I thought that bit where they showed Megumi's insides was pretty cool. B-)

And there you have it! This week's overview! Sorry as usual for the length as well as any missing or incorrect information. It took a while to type this up, so I hope it helps even the slightest bit.

Until next time, y'all take it easy. B-)

17. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Thanks for the summary! I still have to ask: Are those Nacchi's teeth in Ohori's preview!? (That's the dead giveaway for me, but I'm still not sure.)

18. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ Which part are you talking about? I only saw Yukari, Nozofisu, Yuko and Maimai.

I'm a tad disappointed the dancers are in the PV, but I'm still excited to see how everything turns out.

19. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Nozofisu?! Where?

I thought that in addition to the other three you said, there was also Nacchinon. The girl in the dark blue dress was Nonti, and her head is resting on Nacchi's lap.

EDIT: Nevermind. I just watched the YouTube version of the episode. The one I had seen didn't have as high-quality of video and the lounge/bar scene was super-dark looking and I thought Nozofisu was Nacch and Ohori looked just like Nonti. Boo.

20. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

Dead, after being struck in the heart by Chiyuu~
    Just finished watching the episodes from two weeks ago... 8th, and 15th. YGA (I think that's what they are called... forgot. But doesn't matter.) sucks so bad at Taranai! Hahahaaa. They got pwned! I love the Nonti and .. that other girl (the big one *ahem*) fight. Grudge grudge grudge! Go Nonti!! That big YGA, when she got Taranai.. holy crap was there a big explosion! lol. All the other girls (specially Miichan) got some powder on them! I think Miichan is one of the smartest (and cunning) girls now.. lol. Meetan falling into the powder had to be one of the highlights... trying to stop herself and she ends up landing in slowly and flat lol. xP Boku No Taiyo performance was alright... favorite part was Takamina's, Yuko's, and the TomoTomo!

The second episode with the girls (or men? or whatever?) was creepy! I failed on the last one >_<;; Yay for some Nakanishi time <3 :] (and of course Yuko too.. love her expressions like usual :p) That tart looked so yummy... I was like about to drool when I saw it LOL. The ending was so sad.. I almost cried being that all the other girls were crying. The exact point of near cry was when Yuko gave Meetan the present... I was like wow... so kind~ so happy~ I almost couldn't take it anymore! Takamina cries a lot ;] Gives me the more reason to like her cause she so kind-hearted :3 (Even though some members bully her >:O *ahem* Miichan during Nemousu *ahem*). And Sae about to cry was sad too >_<;; Aii crying makes me cry lol. Then during the news part, if you carefully look in the background... Tomo~mi is all straight-faced and then suddenly when all the girls cheer she's all jumpy xP. Also at the end of the episode... the Dog from Taranai and the fat girl from YGA LOL. That was great.