1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[TV] AKB48 [Dasshutsu Game DERO!]

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by aakun, Aug 15, 2010.

1. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

脱出ゲームDERO! (Dasshutsu Game DERO!)

[​IMG]

Every Wed. 19:00 - 19:56 (56 Minutes)
    Nihon-TV

DERO! is a variety show where the contestant have to escape from different rooms and situation answering different quizzes. AKB Members are semi-regulars of this show and appear pretty often (not every week)

AKB Appearances:

2011.03.02 (Kasai, Kuramochi)
    2010.12.22 (Sato A, Itano, Takajyo) *SP*
    2010.12.01 (Sashihara, Kitahara)
    2010.09.22 (Kojima Haruna, Shinoda Mariko, Takahashi Minami, Minegishi Misami) *SP*
    2010.09.08 (Shinoda Mariko)
    2010.09.01 (Matsui Jurina)
    2010.08.25 (Urano Kazumi, Kashiwagi Yuki)
    2010.08.18 (Miyazawa Sae)
    2010.08.11 (Sato Amina)
    2010.06.30 (Akimoto Sayaka, Minegishi Minami, Miyazawa Sae) *SP*
    2010.06.09 (Itano Tomomi)
    2010.05.19 (Shinoda Mariko)
    2010.05.05 (Kojima Haruna, Takahashi Minami)

**PREVIOUSLY DISCUSSED SHOWS**

G.I ゴロー (G.I. Goro)

[​IMG]

Every Mon. 23:50 - 24:20 (30 Minutes)
    TBS (2010.04.19~2010.09.20)

G.I Goro (Great Inventor Goro) was a variety show that didn't really have a particular theme. AKB members were regulars of this show and 2 members appeared every week as maids. the members routed from time to time (as you'll see in the list above, the same pair of girls usually stayed for 3 episodes and then were changed).

AKB Appearances:
    2010.09.20 (Kashiwagi Yuki, Miyazawa Sae) *FINALE*
    2010.09.13 (Kashiwagi Yuki, Kuramochi Asuka, Miyazawa Sae)
    2010.09.06 (Kashiwagi Yuki, Komori Mika, Hirajima Natsumi, Minegishi Minami, Watanabe Mayu) *SP*
    2010.09.01 (Minegishi Minami, Watanabe Mayu)
    2010.08.25 (Sato Amina, Masuda Yuka)
    2010.08.16 (Sato Amina, Masuda Yuka)
    2010.08.09 (Akimoto Sayaka, Miyazawa Sae)
    2010.08.02 (Akimoto Sayaka, Miyazawa Sae)
    2010.07.12 (Akimoto Sayaka, Kasai Tomomi, Kitahara Rie, Shinoda Mariko, Miyazawa Sae, Watanabe Mayu) *SP*
    2010.07.05 (Kitahara Rie, Watanabe Mayu)
    2010.06.28 (Kasai Tomomi, Shinoda Mariko)
    2010.06.21 (Kasai Tomomi, Shinoda Mariko)
    2010.06.14 (Akimoto Sayaka, Kuramochi Asuka)
    2010.06.07 (Akimoto Sayaka, Kuramochi Asuka)
    2010.05.31 (Akimoto Sayaka, Kuramochi Asuka)
    2010.05.24 (Kashiwagi Yuki, Takajo Aki)
    2010.05.17 (Kashiwagi Yuki, Takajo Aki)
    2010.05.10 (Kashiwagi Yuki, Takajo Aki)
    2010.05.02 (Akimoto Sayaka, Miyazawa Sae)
    2010.04.26 (Akimoto Sayaka, Miyazawa Sae)
    2010.04.19 (Akimoto Sayaka, Miyazawa Sae)

in difference with DERO! where the members are greatly featured, in G.I Goro the girls were just an extra to the show and didn't pay any important role.

2. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

Re: [TV] AKB48 [Dasshutsu Game DERO!] + [G.I Goro]

i only really wanted to make a thread for DERO because its amazing XD (and a lot of people in the forum like it) and then i thought of adding GI goro too even if its boring most of the times its another regular akb show and they do interesting stuff sometimes XD can't wait for Amina and Yuka next week though! and more DERO too <3 (hopefully they'll start including them as frequently as the did at first. i never found someone else that uploaded the show and in H!O they only upload when an AKB girl appears :()

3. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

Yay! Glad to see a thread for these two shows. I've really enjoyed watching them both, especially DERO!

G.I. Goro is also great most of the times. I think there was only one episode which had me a little bored but in general it's really great. I'm always excited for these two shows when they show up.

It should be fun to have some discussions here [ :)

4. ucla10

ucla10 Kenkyuusei

5. shonenfan4

shonenfan4 Kenkyuusei

I like G.I. Goro, there's always some fun discussions or games played. i.e. the Battle Royale when Mariko-sama was a guest on there was awesome. [clap]

6. lonewolfryuu

lonewolfryuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako

hmm?, another Sae/DERO! episode?, not really complaining here cause she was real cool in the episode with Sayaka and Miichan but i would like to see other members who are less featured than the rest (probably like Matsubara, Oya, Suzuki, Matsui S. perhaps) participate in this awesome show ... or if they're just re-guesting them again why not just make all the participating contestants from AKB48 and make it another two hour special, now that's what i wanna see happen :)

1st room with the pit and retracting plank with Sasshi LOL! XD ... please make it happen

7. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Yes please. :^O^:

I really enjoyed the episode with Sayaka, Minegishi and Sae, so I'd love it if some of my other favorites were featured. [clap]

8. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

I like how your mind works Lonewolfryuu. XD Both Natsumi & Sakiko featured in Dero! would be amazing.

9. SweetDonuts

SweetDonuts Kenkyuusei

Sae again [rock]
    can't wait to see it :^O^:

now i just hope i can see tomochin and sayaka again <3

or even better Yukirin :inlove:

10. Wolfic

Wolfic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena

While I never really got into G.I. Goro (but that may change) I'm definitely a fan of DERO!

I'm looking forward to the Sae episode.

Hopefully she's featured more prominently and get to be a part of the underwater locked room (again) or the falling ceiling locked room, as I find those to be some of the more enjoyable challenges.

11. sangackt

sangackt Kenkyuusei

I can't believe what I'm reading with the opinions on GI Goro! [shock] That show is so funny I've laughed until I have tears a lot of times. Those that don't like GI Goro much, is it because you don't understand japanese well maybe? I'm surprised.

I just saw the Dero with Amina today. There was a part that was pretty funny.
    On the first game when the beam that Amina was on with the other guy ended up really short, the guy behind her after he saved her from falling said "my hearts beating fast for two reasons" :D

12. BunnyKaisui

BunnyKaisui Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae

DERO with Sae, Sayaka and Minegishi was awesome XD I really had a great time watching it :D Can't wait to see Sae again <3

And yeah... I wish we could see other members too *prays*

13. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

Just saw this week's G.I. Goro with Amina and Yuttan and I have to say it was very interesting, I liked it.

I love spicy foods so I was glad that they decided to touch on the topic for this episode. Both of the girls were great (and cute) in the episode and Amina looked very happy to be eating lol.The omelette rice looked particularly good, I need to try making that some day. There were a lot of funny moments (like always) and I suppose they'll be going with this awesome new Team B cheering theme xD. :D

At the end of the show, they said that they have an application on their site with the AKB maids. I went to the site and downloaded it, but after I installed it, nothing happened. I noticed it said something about a screensaver though. Does anyone know what the application does, or is it just a screensaver? My dual monitors doesn't let me run screensavers for some reason. I would love to know what the application is.

14. ohno

ohno Kenkyuusei

I was just about to post about the application. :) If you click on the poster of the bikini girl in the GI GORO app, a little desktop animation pops up with this week's maids. They tell you this week's theme. And be careful because I think it automatically changes your screensaver to a TBS one.

Attached Files:

15. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

That's odd, I couldn't even get the application to show up after I installed it. All it did was change my screensaver. I was expecting the small gadget that they show on the page to appear, but maybe I did something wrong. I'll try it again later, though it doesn't seem like it has too many important functions.

They should give us an AKB48 desktop clock application. I would use that in a heartbeat :p

16. gyan

gyan Kenkyuusei

My thoughts on this weeks G.I. goro with yuka and amina:

Ah amina even after so many times presenting your intro you manage to screw it up :p
    Amina sure does enjoy eating huh? made me happy to see her happy eat lol. [hehe]
    Hmm am glad i am not the only one who eats french fries with my ice cream. It started when i was small but usualy when i have ice cream at mcdonalds i dip some fries if i have any left.
    As much as i really love the amina screen time i felt yuka was maybe holding back. Don't be shy!
    and gotta love the TEAM B!

17. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

Yukirin and Cindy in DERO next week!!!! <3

Amina and Yuka in Goro next week too. this gi goro episode was good, i thought it was going to be the typical food episode that are personally boring me now after seeing so many X_X but it was pretty fun. and yuka <3 (and of course AMINA <3 <3 <3)

18. lonewolfryuu

lonewolfryuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako

Yukirin's next, sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!, now that's a winning episode :)

19. blesseddisgrace

blesseddisgrace Kenkyuusei

OMG, Yukirin's gonna be on DERO? I'm definitely looking forward to that. 8D
    I hope they get some of the less popular members on sometime soon too.

20. flagator21

flagator21 Member

Miichan and Mayu will be on G.I. Goro next week. :D

[​IMG]

They're appearing on a lot of shows together recently...