Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Jasey, Oct 10, 2010.
Hopefully this season will have a higher budget than the last.
Alright~ Season 5~ that sure was fast. I'll be watching this later.
The opening portion with "Beginner" was really colorful. And the flying skulls with the glasses...kinda clever actually.
woah.. haven't even caught up with all of s4's episodes and now season 5.. I need to get more breaks from school..
It's already season 5 ?! O_O Well, I saw it...
I hate insects. I'm afraid of every insect I see....but to see the girls screaming "kowai" was just too funny xD
Reptiles and insects, no problemo
Second Episode is on Youtube~
- Tomo~mi can draw really good O: that picture of the beetle? AWESOME
- Everyone but Komori are wimps lmao
- The beetle larvae they weighed is fricking hugggeeeee
- I like all of their shoes
- Their bug acting..... no words for it
- A version of spelunking? Crazzyyyyy. I can't handle small, confine spaces >.<
- WATASHI KOMORI *points* This girl XD
- Sasshi can be really confusing sometimes. In one instance, she's afraid and the next she's going through the cave first.
- They should think about investing in some shoes that were, oh I don't know, MADE for cave exploration. They all look like they're wearing kicks.
- Episode was definitely cool, not often you see and idol go spelunking XD
And Komori actually afraid? D:
So the second ep of the spelunking two-parter: Idols in strange places
- as long as you can't see what you eat, it might actually taste good
- collecting water 'underground' (they are in a hill still as far as I can tell) to water a 'plant' [cool]
This episode was kinda boring
- I never knew watching girls collecting water was so funny XD
- The part where Sasshi was tapping Mayuyu's butt was cute. I think it was Sasshi
- If someone offers food in the dark, accept it. It might taste really good XD
OMFG AMAZING OMFGGGGGGGGGG.
I DIDN'T THINK IT WAS POSSIBLE BUT I LOVE MAYUYU EVEN MORE NOW.SHE SNEEZED OMFG SHE SNEEZED. HOLY SHIT SHE SNEEZED. CUTEST SNEEZE EVER.
NOT JUST THAT, EVERYTHING SHE DID WAS AMAZING OMFGGGGGGGGGG
Man, I love spelunking so this was so amazing for me. Everyone that took part in this episode gets MAJOR points in my book. Even Suuchan. Akicha was amaaaaaaaazing.
HOLY SHIT SHE SNEEZED. FUUUCK NO WAY AM I GOING TO BE ABLE TO SLEEP TONIGHT.
@Tyzer That was Kitarie not Sasshi.
Oh, well it's kinda hard to tell them apart XD
^Saashi and Kitarie took different paths.
OMFG IT FEELS LIKE MY HEART IS STARTING TO FAIL.
^ I know they took different paths
Also Mayuyu's sneezing was so cute~!!
I sat in front of the computer replaying those few seconds so many times...-_-"
Oh god...... [tmi] [tmi] [tmi]
Btw, does anyone know the difference between "Passui" and "Kassui"?
For Kassui (活水) it's basically flowing water.
But wat about Passui? 溌＝Energetic from my dictionary...but doesn't that mean Kassui and Passui are basically the same? =S
^I KNOW RIGHT
I'm still suffering from the aftereffects of that. Amazing.
The Kassui and Passui where made up. They water wasn't actually that, it was just normal water. They used the name to create a pun with "Kappa." Which is what they used the water on at the end.
Yea, it was just normal rainwater, except underground. I seriously wondered wat would've happened had that tunnel caved in...*shudder*
The word Kassui definitely exists, and has meaning. It's kinda hard to explain in eng, but I know wat it means in Chinese. Not sure on Passui, google didn't turn up any results that I could actually read and understand .
Second best part, I reckon, is after Mayu crawled through that really narrow tunnel. It was hilarious wen she started combing her fringe and the subtitles "前髪命” came up. xDDDD
Oh Mayu, don't ever, ever change. ^^
That Kappa was so bleedy random -_-"