1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[TV] - [AKB48 Nemousu Terebi]

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, May 14, 2008.

1. makistar

makistar Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Next week's appearing members:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Sorry if this is a bit old news (I've been really busy lately), but here's my spiel on the first Nemousu Terebi episode.

Overview:

Pre-Game and Opening
    - This male singer (I missed his name) opens up the show with a song (one of his older hits I'm guessing) and a game where he has the girls guess what some kanji says on a white card (it's "nemousu" :p)
    - He calls forward five girls (CinDy, Yukarin, Nozofisu, Meetan, and Nonti) and tells them that they'll be doing a "feeling goucon" (I'm not sure what a "feeling goucon" is, but I know that a goucon is where a guy and a girl who know each other well organize a group date. The girl brings in a some girls, and the guy brings in an equal number of guys. It's supposed to help members of the opposite sex meet up and maybe even start something. ;-))
    - While the goucon takes place, MaiMai, Acchan, and Mii watch the event in another room through some television monitors with this entertainer (I think his name is Haraguchi Akimasa). The four then comment as they try to determine the "Most Motenai Member" ("The Most Disliked Member")
    - The five guys that the girls have to do the goucon with are Haraguchi's kouhai (entertainers training under him)
    - The goucon opens up with each girl doing their self-introductions followed by giving each of the guys a nickname.
    - Haraguchi makes a point of how you can measure a girl by what sort of small chat they can do - here, CinDy starts up some chat about the different comedy duos the guys are part of and the gags that they do (CinDy LOLs hard at how gross the middle guy's gag is while Meetan finds it cute - I think :p)
    - Haraguchi makes a comment on how Nozofisu looks over to Meetan LOL'ing with a "really cool" look

Short Break (and some upcoming drama ;-))
    - Haraguchi makes a point about what sort of mood or feeling they make when they place their order or wait for their order (or something along those lines :p)
    - They all talk about food that the girls have eaten, a bit about Nonti (didn't catch what they said), and a bit about Saitama (since CinDy and three of the guys come from that area) followed by Meetan LOL'ing hard because CinDy botched the nickname Nozofisu gave the middle guy w/ the pink sweater
    - Haraguchi comments how Nozofisu and Yukarin are doing really well during the goucon because they aren't talking so much (didn't catch the details as to why)
    - Some talk about hobbies or w/e - Nozofisu talks about Dragonball and how she likes Chouzu (sp?) while Nonti talks about cooking and gardening (which turns out to be a lie - and even one of the guys calls her out on it :p)
    - Noro then acts defensive in a bit of a child-like manner (something Haraguchi makes a point of)

Another Break (and food comes B-))
    - Haraguchi makes a point about how a girl's ability to distribute the food is important during a goucon
    - Worth noting is that while CinDy serves, Nonti kind of shifts her attention to something else - turns out she's looking through a magazine (some sort of a magazine with a bit of a manual on how to handle men). Meeten makes a bit of a deal about it, and Nonti gets upset
    - More food comes, and the people watching the goucon comment on how well Nozofisu is serving food (a.k.a. pwning the other girls during the goucon :p)
    - They all chat some more while Nonti focuses on eating her food (she must've been really upset :-(); one of the guys calls her out on it, and kinda pulls her back into the situation
    - The guys start up a game where they come up w/ a superlative relating to the girls, and then guess who fits that superlative best. First question is who the least athletic person is. Nonti explains how she runs ("hashiri"), but one of the guys teases her about motorcycling (apparently "hashiri" applies to that, too *shrugs*). Then the girls point out how Nozomi's the least athletic (and she skips to show how unathletic she is :p). The second question is about who seems to be the meanest of the girls. Three of the guys choose Nonti, and she tries to explain herself, but CinDy points out how Nonti's talking with her mouth full (she ate too much :p)

Some Highlights:
    - That singer in the beginning brags about explains how he topped at No. 3 on the Oricon charts when AKB48 topped at No. 6
    - Meeten was really excited to be part of the goucon
    - The three girls who watched the goucon were dubbed "goucon wo shiranai 3nin" ("three people who don't know about goucon") and yet sit back and serve as assistance for the 5 girls playing (who are supposedly performing a goucon for the first time) - no clue how MaiMai's left out to do commentary when she's clearly older than Yukarin :confused:
    - Minegishi does a frighteningly good impersonation of "sexy Meetan"...:confused:
    - Despite Meetan's usual sexy persona, she acts rather girly during the goucon B-)
    - Nozomi's "gimp skip" is kinda cute. B-)

Overall Opinion:
    I really liked this episode. It was pretty entertaining just from the antics and body language, though it does help to understand some Japaense or (even better ;-)) have English subtitles available. The program shows a lot of promise from the first episode, and I look forward to seeing more in the future.

Sorry that the overview was long, but this episode was packed with A LOT of dialogue. I'm sure I missed some details and even got some details wrong (after having gone over the episode three times), but I hope the overview helps you guys understand the episode a little better. I'll do my best to give an overview of the second episode ASAP once I get my hands on a copy of the video file.

EDIT: Episode 2 available at the H!O Tracker. B-)

3. VoiL3T

VoiL3T Kenkyuusei

Beside Acchan where i can protect her 24/7
    Takamina is on next week!!! YAY!!

4. makistar

makistar Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ Acchan is appearing in the beginning of next week's episode also

5. VoiL3T

VoiL3T Kenkyuusei

^ Haha. I think so. Haven't watch the episode yet. Still downloading it xD

Just a bit of Acchan can't satisfy me much xD

6. jam

jam Kenkyuusei

Thanks a lot, gideon B-)

7. Heiwa

Heiwa Kenkyuusei

SAYAKAAAA!!! <3

8. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

I didn't watch any of the episodes yet. But they look like some nice episodes. <3

9. gideon123

Aight, here's an overview (with some side comments) of the second episode. Thank goodness I found a version with the audio and video in sync, or else I'd have gone insane trying to figure out what's going on. B-)

And by the way, I just realized that "meteru" means "to be well-liked" or "to be popular," so "motenai" means "to be disliked" or "to be unpopular," and the "Most Motenai Member" title really means, "Most Disliked Member." Sorry for the confusion. I made the correction in my overview of the first episode.

Continuing from last time (the second half of the goucon battle)...
    - Another game starts - this time a more important segment, according to Haraguchi, that can affect the results of who's the "most motenai member" ("most disliked member"). Not sure of the formal name of the game, but they pretty much repeat a "kamiyasui kotoba" ("a word you can easily stumble over") over and over again, increasing the number the repetitions with the next person. If someone stumbles or says the words slowly, they have to do a do a silly gag in front of everyone else. Not sure how it can be an important segment, except for maybe determining the sort of reaction each girl makes throughout the game. (Nozomi's gag was kinda lame while Meetan's was kinda...tacky.)

- And yet another game starts up - "senda mitsuo game." It's really hard to explain, but it's pretty obvious it's kinda silly. It involves a circle of people, lots of pointing, and some hand gestures here and there. CinDy was chosen for punishment which is, like the previous game, to do a gag - though this time, she does it with that Mijinko fellow with the pink sweeter. (It was kinda lame.)

- Then suddenly, the guys head off to use the toilet - together. (I thought that only happened among women. *shrugs*) Meanwhile, the girls comment on the guys: Meetan likes that Mijinko fellow, CinDy likes that guy at the far across from Nonti with poof of hair at the back, Nozomi likes Ken (the guy sitting across Meetan) and Asse (the guy sitting across from CinDy), while Nonti and Nozomi both like Hama-chan (Ken's real name) and comment on how they saw him checking them out. However, Meetan confirms that Ken checking out Nozomi, so Nonti ends up picking that dude with yellow shirt and glasses. Yakari ends up picking Asse. (I doubt there's anything romantic going on - just one of those, "Oh, who do you think's pretty cool?" The girls are idols, after all.)

- The guys pop into the little booth where the Haraguchi, Mai Mai, Acchan, and Mii are watching. (I don't know if the guys actually stopped by the toilet or used it as an excuse, but either way their in the booth.) The guys spot the TV monitors, and Haraguchi explains to them how the girls are talking about which guys they like. The girls then continue their comments: Nonti says that Sato (I'm guessing one of the guys near her - either the one in front of her or the one in front of Yukari) had a depressing vibe about him, plus at the same time (though I think there's a bit of friendly tension between Nonti and Nozomi over this goucon event). Haraguchi makes a comment about how this is the "real girls" that's coming out as they comment in the cubicle, which shocks the guys. (I'm sure Mai Mai, Acchan, and Mii are used to seeing these girls' "real faces." ;-))

- The girls continue their discussion with who they think is the grossest guy: Nonti thinks its Mijinko (I think because he acts...dorky (?) compared to the other guys), while the other girls seem to like him. They end up talking about his hair (Is it real, or is it fake? :p) along with some other stuff that I can't catch before the guys finally come back. The girls were probably associating each of the guys to a vegetable as designated by the red signs that pop up: Asse = "piiman" (green pepper), Ken = "jagaimo" (potato), Mijinko = "satoimo" (taro), the guy with the yellow shirt = "gobou" (burdock), and the guy at the far end with that poof of hair = "negi" (spring onion).

- The conversation among the guys and girls continue with Nonti asking if the guys have girlfriends. None of the guys reply, so they all toast to being single (I think). However, Haragachi asks which of the guys of are liying. (The three girls with him are shocked. :p).

- They all then play another game where they count up from 1, but have to use a sexy voice when they count out a multiple of 3. (Nozomi botches this twice - sounding cute the first time, and sounding sexy on 11). The rule then changes so the change their voices to imitate Antonio Inoki, a pro wrestler/ politician prominent in Japanese pop culture. (Meetan botches the first round for sounding to cute, Nozomi botches the second round for taking too long, Nonti botches the third round for doing the same). In the end, Nozomi had take the punishiment - she stands up in front of everyone, covers her eyes with a piece of paper and says something. (It ends up being a comment about CinDy, though sadly I can't understand what Nozomi says nor can I read the associated kanji. I'm guessing it's some sort of friendly low blow to CinDy. B-))

- The next and final game is the "Oo-sama game" ("King Game"). The each draw sticks with numbers on them, though one is designated as the "King" stick. The person who draws the "King" stick makes a up a "decree" that the others must follow (in this case, make one or more of the people do something pretty stupid). Meetan ends up being first "King" (or would it be "Queen" ;-)) both times, and makes No. 2 (Majinko) and No. 8 (Asse) drink from the same glass using straws. (It was kinda weird to see...:confused:) Majinko ends up being the second "King" and makes No. 9 (Yukari) "small bird kiss" ("peck kiss") a "karaage" ("some food that's fried"). (It looked more like she was just tapping it against her lips instead of actually peck kissing it.) And then the third round...

- For the third round, Meetan ends up being "King" ("Queen") again, and makes No. 1 (the guy with the poof of hair) and No. 7 (CinDy), er...nom nom on opposite ends of a vegetable until they, uh...kiss? I don't know exactly what Meetan, but it's like that spaghetti scene in Disney's The Lady and The Tramp where the two dogs slurp on opposite ends of the spaghetti string until they end up kissing. I think in Japan, the people are more inclined to chomp on something more rigid, like a Pocky stick (think back to that Moe Contest on 0ji when Acchan/Mayu and that other dude had that one Pocky stick in their mouths) or a celery stick in this case, but I think any long, slender food stuff will work. Anyway, everyone freaks out - especially Haraguchi who drags out the three other girls with him to stop the goucon (because apparently you can't play that sort of game with an idol B-)). That dude looked pretty excited with that piece of food in his mouth, while CinDy looked a bit reluctant (yet still willing?) to do it, but they Haraguchi arrives just in time to stop the goucon (Some of the staff ask why he's stopping the whole thing, and he tells them it's been a company party up until now. B-))

- In the end, four who just popped in explain the results of the whole game. (Nonti humorously says she confident she won because everyone was checking her out - and the guys LOL :p). Nozomi was selected as the most popular girl, while Meetan was picked as "Most Motenai Member." Meetan then had to a gag for the camera.

- As an added bonus, the four have the goucon participants select a partner with whom they feel would make a good couple (hence, "feeling couple" - I think). Of course, the video is blocked and only the voices can be heard (clever TV producers), but supposedly 3 new "couples" were formed after that goucon. (Obviously, this is all a game because idols can't date - so you guys can rest your worried hearts. ;-))

Highlights:
    - Despite such an eventful goucon, the top highlight would have to be that last big where everyone freaked out and the goucon had to stop. Obviously, the outburst was golden, but this episode had an important moral - "You can't mess around with an idol's pure image." B-)

Opinion:
    I really liked this episode a lot, and look forward to the next episode. :)

Sorry if this was a long overview (actually took me hours to review the clip and type this up), but like the first episode this was really eventful. I apologize again for the confusion regarding "motenai," and I hope I made things clearer for you guys. So yeah...until next time, you guys take it easy. B-)

10. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

Thanks a lot for the overview Giddy!

I'm glad XXXX won, she's so cute and hot at the same time!

11. Shumatsu Samurai

Shumatsu Samurai Kenkyuusei

The third episode was quite entertaining. :D

12. frblckstr1

frblckstr1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    ^ Understatement of the day/week/...

13. WabukiSensei

WabukiSensei Kenkyuusei

Can anybody explain what was going on at the last bit of ep. 3? What kinda prank did Miss XXX do to make them feel that way?

14. gideon123

I hope this helps. ;-)

Hi guys, here's an overview (with some side comments) of the third episode. I don't have a lot of Japanese resources on me since I recently move into my new apartment, so there will be some holes in my explanation.

"Detarame Nigaoe Sousase Yo" - "The Search Using a Nonsensical Portrait"

- Five girls (Erena, Takamina, Mayu, Sayaka, and Mii) are selected to participate in this next event. The five were selected by means of a a (LOL-tastically bad :p) crayon drawings of themselves. They're taking to some place (I'm guessing near Ikebukuro, a shopping district in Japan, judging by the shot of "Happy Road Ohyama") without receiving explanation of their mission. Mii comments how the first event w/ the goucon had a huge impact, and wonders how their upcoming mission will be...

- Some weird guy by the name of Adamosuta (I can't read his real name) comes along followed by that singer fellow from the first episode (dressed like an old-school detective) to offer some sort of explanation: Adamosuta lost his usual loin cloth/body wrap, and now has to resort to a towel. The girls are asked to seek out the guy who stole the wrap. Adamosuta gives a really awkward description of the thief, and the girls have to draw a picture:

1.) Eyes with much sadness within
    2.) Some thing about the nose that I can't read
    3.) A mouth you can't forget when you see it
    4.) Something about the mouth that once again I can't read
    5.) A hairstyle straight from a dream
    6.) Two eyebrows

Mii makes a comment how they have no choice but to work with what obscure descriptions they have (or something along those lines - it's funnier if you actually understand Japansese).

- Each of the girls present their drawings, and Adamosuta explains that Mii's drawing best resembles the thief. The girls then have to find the thief through the shopping based off of the drawing. (The drawings are pretty silly looking to begin, so that explains the title of the mission.)

- They split into three teams - Mayu and Mii, Takamina and Erena, and Sayaka (who's so damn pro that she doesn't need a partner :p) - and the games begin.

- Takamina and Erena visit a butcher shop to ask if they've seen a guy who looks like a drawing. The lady says the picture looks like their dad. The guy says something that I can't hear (and I can't read one of the kanji). They ask another shop employee who tells them that she hasn't seen such a clumsy-looking person.

- A woman walks past Mii and Mayu from behind, and the two attempt to approach her. Mii explains that they're searching for a thief for a television show. She explains that they think the woman is the thief, but the woman tells them she's not. (This was kinda LOL worthy...B-). Takamina and Erena then walk on by (LOL :p), and Mii and Mayu talk about how their ordeal was so scary (which is pretty understandable - approaching an elderly lady to ask if she's the thief). Mii then continue their search.

- Sayaka approaches a guy and explains her situation, but surprisingly recognizes her as a member of AKB48. He asks for her signature which she most graciously gives (EPIC LOL!!!). Sayaka seemed to be in pretty good spirits after that.

- Takamina and Erena walk down the street and some guy passes by. Takamina gets a suspicious feeling for the guy, and immediately the two girls dash off to catch up to him. Takamina explains the situation to the guy, and he agrees to come along to be interrogated (though he did seem a bit unenthusiastic/apathetic *shrugs*). Anyway, Adamosuta explains that the thief looks older (around 16 years old), but the boy in question is only 12 (younger than even Erena! LOL). Adamosuta talks about body hair with the boy - none under the arms, though present...in other places. (I guess this sort of stuff you can openly talk about in front of teenage idols. *shrugs*)

- Mii and Mayu spot a guy and talk to him for a bit, but he walks away and into a store. A lady nearby convinces the guy to listen to the girls, and he does. The girls explain the situation, he LOL's, and then agrees to be arrested. (I'm not sure what the relationship is between the old man and the lady - maybe husband and wife? - but it was still pretty funny).) Along the way, the old man asks for both girls ages before ranting about Japan - and Mii whispers into the camera about how the old man's pretty senile (or something like that :p I can't read the kanji, but that's more or less the gist of the situation). Just outside the building where they're holding the interrogations, the old man has a fit. The staff eventually decide to call off the whole thing off, and the girls carry on with the mission (while obviously weirded out).

- The search continues for all three teams - while both the Adamosuta and the host wait in the interrogation spot while bored out of their minds (LOL!!!)

- Along the way, Takamina and Erena stop by a crepe shop. However, in order to buy crepes, the store owner wants them to do something for him first (Oh no! :p)...he asks them to do some sort of impromptu performance out in front of his store. The girls graciously perform, and then receive their crepes (which were apparently delicious B-)).

- Sayaka spots a suspect and asks if it's okay to take him in. He's cool with it all and even says he likes the idea - but then takes the handcuffs and tries to handcuff Sayaka (Oh no!!! LOL). Sayaka manages to handcuff her to him, and takes him away. (She even makes a comment how they look like lovers...or something like that...:p.) Back at the interrogation spot, Adamosuta and the host dismiss the guy even thou he matches the picture so well - especially the missing tooth.

- At a produce store, Mii and Mayu talk to a store employee - and by turn of events, the girls end up shouting "Irasshaimase!" ("Welcome!") at the front of the store for the old man (LOL!). It's a once-in-a-lifetime deal for the old man, and a bit of an embarrassing ordeal for the girls, but they manage to real him in for interrogation.

- Several people are brought in - including an Indian-looking fellow and a dog (?!) - but still no such luck for the girls at catching the thief.

- While standing around, Mii and Mayu spot a woman riding a bike who resembles the pictures. They catch up and talk to her for a bit. I can't really follow the details of the conversation (I think the woman practically gives herself away by explaining her physical features that the girls are looking for in their culprit), but in the end Mii manages to convince the lady to let herself be taken in. Some dialogue is exchanged between the people, and they finally catch their culprit - an old lady with wild hair and a missing tooth.

- The mission ends, but the cameras still roll...Adamosuta explains one of the staff members how upset his. I can't hear or read the full details of what he said, but it's most likely along the lines with how he's not cool with a guy of his caliber doing a segment with a bunch of child-like idols (or rather, that's the sort of vibe I picked up).

- Backstage, the girls talk about everything - how they really did their best and how their feelings were hurt but not only the guy for saying that they can't do much as idols, but also by the staff for agreeing with him. (And along the way, Sayaka feels frustrated and anxious. :-() They talk about how the show went, and wonder if things were really their fault. They wonder if their show we'll be taken off the air, and what would happen if the Mr. Akimoto Yasushi finds out about this...

- Then the staff comes in and explain that Adamosuta was joking about being upset (and here we find out that Takamina was actually crying). Mii reveals herself to be the "dokkiri" (literally means something like a surprise, though in this context she was more like a person in on the joke; if anything, she was a surprise to the girls for being the insider). The girls are obviously emotional wrecks, but in the end...yeah, they talk stuff out. (I can't tell what they talk about, but boy were the girls pissed - and Mii just smiles through it all.

Highlights:
    Like the first two episodes, this was one was packed with a lot events; but by far and away the number one highlight was the fact that all of the girls were fooled. In hindsight, things make so much sense. The object of the show wasn't to find the thief, but rather to scare the crap out of the girls. The mission was all a set up to make them spend forever finding the thief. Mii, being the insider, most likely took her time finding the thief, and let Adamosuto "become pissed off." She was the most "vocal" in terms of game set up. She easily spotted the culprit on a bike, who by the way practically gave away her characteristics that matched the description of the thief, and she was calmest during that time in the dressing room when the girls were terrified.

Overall Opinion:
    WOW!!! This show worked out amazingly well! It started out as a generic idol game (with it's share of crazy moments B-), and turned out to be one hell of a kicker in the end!

And Minegishi! OMG! Wow...I'm so short on words for that girl...wow. The best word I can think of for her is, "sinister," but even that doesn't even begin to scrap the surface for me. Wow...

So yeah, there goes another overview from me. I'm sorry that I'm missing some details (and even more sorry if I get any of the details I presented incorrect). However, I hope this overview helped make things easier for you guys to understand.

So yeah...until next time, you guys take it easy.

15. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Thanks for the huge review/summary of the episode! That helps a ton!

16. IANF826

IANF826 Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the overview gideon. That Miichan, she's so evil there's a reason she was voted class clown in that yearbook thing she showed. She's lucky Sayaka ran out of things to throw, because it looked like she wanted to keep throwing stuff...haha. Sayaka was totally cute in the episode and that guy was so lucky to be able to get her autograph. Poor girls, dooped by Miichan's devious innocence.

17. Heiwa

Heiwa Kenkyuusei

U.U I felt so sad when Sayaka, Erepyon and Takamina were worried :( (Mayuyu is so inexpresive XD)

MIICHAN ¬¬
    BTW I love this girl XD she did so good! :evil:

Sayaka :cute:

18. Ange

Ange Member

The Stage48 Institute for Akimoto Sayaka Worship
    Ohh thank you dear job, I still can't see the show thanx to you.

19. VoiL3T

VoiL3T Kenkyuusei

^ Don't worry Ange. You sure can watch it. I also can't watch it thanks to the slow download connection speed i am having now :(

20. Shumatsu Samurai

Shumatsu Samurai Kenkyuusei

^ If you're downloading from the depot, which service is slow for you?