TV / Radio [TV] - [ARU ARU YY TEREBI]

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by gocchisama, May 19, 2013.

1. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Okay so this variety show is not something recent but since there weren't any thread about it i decided to open one myself.

This show only air in Fukuoka, HKT48 hometown. it's not aired worldwide like AKBingo! so it doesn't reach a wide audience (it also airs very very late, because golden hours cost a lot) ; on the other hand it showcase pretty well a lot of HKT members in the comedy field. They are doing Quizz, Gag as a pair along with comedians duo. It really helps to know a new side of them. A lot of them made an appearance, from the most popular (Haruppi, Sakura, Aoitan) to the less (madoka, Chiyori, Anai). So you have exposure for everyone.

On a side note, some NMB members join the show like Kotani Riho, Yaguura Fuuko and Kinoshita Momoka.

General information (source : melos no michi)

Aru aru YY Terebi
    あるあるYYテレビ
    Official Website: http://www.tvq.co.jp/variety/aruaruyytv/
    TV Network: TVQ
    Air Time: 24:53 ~ 25:23 (Mon/Tue/Thu); 25:08 ~ 25:38 (Wed)
    Broadcast starts: 23 April 2012
    Cast: HKT48 (Mon/Wed/Thu), NMB48 (Tue), Woman Rush Hour (Mon), Bad Boys (Tue), Pank Booboo (Wed), Chimonchochu (Thu)

First of all, it has some pretty advertisement, similar to the nissin's one, you can have a look on the link below (respectively Sakuratan and Haruppi version) :

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksdulHt6Lls[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKCC_wDpl8Y[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuoHT_V5X-8[/yt]

And of course, i wouldn't open this thread without the videos speaking of themselves, in decent quality. Here's some of theme, you can pick the videos of your favourite member in his channel (landzou48)

[dm]xxijdl[/dm]

This episode feature Tani Marika's MC skill. She rocks the MC like a second nature. She truly got talent. i noticed that during Hakata Hyakaten episode, but it also strike here. I recommend some of her episodes.

[dm]xvf4w0[/dm]

I pick this one because there's Sakura in it. Her comedy catchphrase is epic. It also illustrate how she isn't the quiet and shy type at all. She really likes to have fun and make a lot of joke as well. She isn't afraid to fail at all. I precise this show happened after the 4th senbatsu election. With this show, even more will like Sakura, there's no doubt.

[dm]xxnp08[/dm]

Last but not least, the video why i completely fall for Mio.

PS : of course it would be awesome to have subs, but still an enjoyable show without understanding the conversation. Hope you guys will enjoy it.

2. odagiri_juno

odagiri_juno Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Twitter:
    bizarre_juno
    maybe a little late for this since the show its already ended,but well i guess its better than nothing.. :D
    i try to gather all aruaru yy terebi that mio appeared in it for all the tomonaga mio fans.. [rock]
    youku link..

3. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    yeah it's quite late but i wanted to make sure people were aware of this show. We have th videos after all.

And yeah you got me i knew this show because Mio was in a lot of it [hehe]

4. lotsheep

lotsheep Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    ^ Are these shows any good? The video quality from the usual sites are quite low so it kinda dampened my mood to want to start watching. lol

5. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Are you interested to sub some of them????? :cute:

And yeah i searched a lot for better quality but the best i've found is 720 p. And not every of them are in these quality, just a few of them.

Well to be honest not all the episode have the same entertaining value, but i can pick the ones which are ineresting. (unfortunately i don't have all the episode)

But these are equal or beyond Kousagi Doujo, i'm sure of it.

6. odagiri_juno

odagiri_juno Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Twitter:
    bizarre_juno
    its better than akb48 anta dare? for sure..

7. lotsheep

lotsheep Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I'm away on internship in Japan at the moment. I rather try not to mess around with their restrictions on torrent and other stuffs. Probably won't be touching anything on subs till July. The rest of the team at aidol might have some other stuff up their sleeves though. Bug them for more stuffs like these [hehe] :chuffed:

Halfassed-san might be someone who would pick it up if you tickle him with enough jailbaits. :awesome:

8. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    I found out why they call Mio "Yamazaki" in this show. It's just because she loves bread, and Yamazaki is the name of a Japanese company that makes bread. Maybe you guys already knew that, but it was news to me. :)

This is the sketch where they came up with the nickname:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBTfFsbx1Ww[/yt]

9. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Her laugh. Is. Just. So. Cute.

i couldn't help to rewatch this vid again the 50154968410 times.