1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio [TV]- [Gachi Gase] 12/04/20~

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by akb48, Apr 11, 2012.

1. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

kojiharu cleaning her room before getting taped :lol: :lol:
    kroke-san face can change to anything :lol:
    "kashiwagi yu....giraffe" :lol: :lol: sasuga black, she not attend the show yet still make a scene :lol:

2. melyangelique

melyangelique Kenkyuusei

^ I was wondering why it looked so clean when a bunch of members have said that she never cleans [hehe] Her room is really cute though~ Paruru and Miichan's rooms were also really nice! I want their rooms :fp:

Anyways, that Pikako person was so amusing :^O^: I didn't fully understand what was going on when he had that argument with that other dude. Can someone explain please? [nod]

3. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Basically, both of them are highly decorated and reputable stylist in Japan. However, Pikako sort of coming from no where because he worked his craft in U.S. while the other (Okune, not quite sure how to translate that name) work his (her) way up the ladder step by step to get the fame and position he have right now.

As you probably knew, Japan is a society that is very picky about seniority so in late SP the dude is complaining about Pikako, being an virtually unknown in the field in Japan, to lack manner toward him and other senior stylist and won't even properly greet them.

Pikako responded that a stylist's seniority should be based on whom his client were and he listed some Hollywood A-lister that included Brad Pitts to shut Okune up.

That was in last SP.

This one, Okune was complaining about member's hairdo being out of fashion or stayed the same for too long and use Mayuyu as example.

He thinks that Mayuyu would benefit by getting rid of twin tail (which she has already been doing lately) and go for a long, flowing look and use Avril Lavigne as an example.

Pikako then comments that he disagree with Okune (in a pretty sarcastic tone) besides the technique he mentioned is too old. He then said that he shouldn't try to forcibly change a talent's style, instead work with the hair that will best suit her and then used YUI as example.

Then Atsushi (the MC) ask the rest of Onee who they are backing by asking who agree with Okune's advice, and no one raised their hand to implied they are on Pikako's side in this confrontation.

Then Pikako felt bad and explains by correcting himself that it's not that Okune's advice was bad and that in the world of the stylists, only a few reaches the top and they battles with each other on whose idea was more accepted, which in turn becomes the next fashion trend. So in this case it just happen that his idea was more accept at this time not because his Okune's idea was bad.

Then as usual they have Mashima (the old Onee) to be the mediator.

Mashima is a pretty famous dance teacher and stage choreographer that come up with a couple popular dance for exercises.

4. melyangelique

melyangelique Kenkyuusei

Thanks ^ I'm glad I understood most of it :D (Nihongo level up)

5. jell_o_jello

jell_o_jello Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Then they deflected the tension a bit to Mayu and said something like "isn't good that 2 leading hair/make-up artists think so much about you?"

I'm sure it was a bit awkward for Mayuyu, suddenly becoming the subject of a querrel :D

6. Verbal

Verbal Kenkyuusei

Just bumping to get everyone excited that the regular version of this show will be making its grand return on 1/25!

The topic will be the same as episode 20 with celebrity parents and their children coming on to compete in various challenges.

7. landax

landax Kenkyuusei

May I know from which episode was it?

8. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

130201 Episode:

[youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTEwMDE2NzY0.html[/youku]

Very interesting stuff, basically they polled 100 AKB Group members and womens over 40 on some questions.

It goes pretty in depth on how member treats and thinks about the election and it's results as well as how older women in Japan looks at young celebrities.

Next week episode which is part of the SP series seem strangely fitting, they are going to focus on the no-love rule.

9. melyangelique

melyangelique Kenkyuusei

That was interesting!! The previous episode was really boring so I'm glad this episode was more AKB-related [nod]

Some highlights:
    --Shimada, we did not need details of what type of panties you wear during the elections :^O^: Haha, that bit was hilarious.
    --Annin went out to eat Katsudon with Takamina but she still didn't rank. The "katsu" in Katsudon also means "to win."
    --Minarun wears circle lenses because she thinks her irises are too small (I wear them too). But she takes them off when doing gravure shoots because it'd be hard to retouch/adjust (?) them. Then Mocchi says that the contacts slip off because of all the cameras and stuff.
    --Ucchi wants to marry at 21

Stuff they always do the day before the elections:
    1) Quickly sleep
    2) Nothing in particular
    3) Listen to fave music
    4) Go to shrine
    5) Call family
    6) Eat Tonkatsu
    7) Read fan letters
    8) Clip toenails
    9) Talk to myself (?)
    10) Half body bath

10. akb48

akb48 Kenkyuusei

Gachi gase last ep 130208
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTEyNjA5NTA4.html[/youku]

11. HopefulWota

HopefulWota Kenkyuusei

So gachi gase is over? Since it says last episode and that preview at the end... Anyone can explain further?
    Still kinda new to the site but content here is amazing. Here's to hoping so are the fans gathered here!

12. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Yep, it's canceled. Low rating for the timeslot. It's actually not too bad for prime time variety to last almost 2 years. (if you count Naruhodo High School)

But that also shows how amazing program like Ougon Densetsu is to hold their prime time spot for over decade.

13. Verbal

Verbal Kenkyuusei

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

worst.news.ever.

What will I watch now? AKBingo is not enough!

14. Thumbster

Thumbster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    azumarion
    They might not get low rating if they not bring those Onee to the show all the time (I'm normally fine with them, but this show have them appear A LOT, even more than girls somethies, why would I watch them in AKB show?).

15. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Actually, the episodes with Onees are some of their top rated episodes, hence the inclusion of Mistu Mangrove to the regular as she is one of the most popular and respect talen from that group on TV.

The rating of first Onee SP is over 50% higher the show's usual rating and that episode save the show from cancellation back when it was still called Naruhido Highschool. That's why every time when the rating is in trouble they whips out Onee to raise rating enough to by more time. The amount of episode simply shows how often the show's rating is struggling for that time slot.

In fact, in those SP the Onee segment also out-rated the family48 segment.

Better to say that AKB's prime time viewer drawing ability can't even be saved by Onee.

In fact I won't be surprised that they continue to do Onee 48 SP during season changing period and does it like 2-3 times a year.

16. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    well I wont miss those onees either. Seems like every time I tried to watch it that's what it was.

17. sonsam

sonsam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    ^
    Does anyone have a video on the Onee SP?

18. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    Gachi Gase NTV - AKB48 SP - February 15, 2013 full show

[youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTE0NjEyOTQ0.html[/youku]

19. landax

landax Kenkyuusei

what they were talking about on fortune telling part? I only understand the sosenkyo part but other than that not very clear. I want to know what she talked about with mariko, paruru, and takamina

20. sjneow

sjneow Kenkyuusei

I really don't think Onee is the one that is pulling the views, the Onee SP tend to have a lot of interaction/involvement from participating AKB members, while other SP, seems to focus on guests. The show is suffering from identity crisis. so many focus are put on guests that you really can't tell it is an AKB show.

I wonder whether those AKB VS Gourmet chefs cooking episodes have higher ratings. those were really good.