TV / Radio [TV] - [HaKaTa Hyakkaten] - 2012/10/07~

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by Jul3, Oct 8, 2012.

1. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I think that if it isn't scripted then the guests are probably encouraged to be favourable to the newer members. And that's ok, it's work and promoting the newer girls is part of the work. It's completely understandable if they do that.

2. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

@Reveen
    Honestly, I don't see any promotion in getting a badge. It's just a nice sign of acknowledgment for the girls.

3. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    You're not honestly implying that all the guests on Hyakkaten who have chosen an oshimen would've more likely preferred Haruka over the ones they actually chose!? and that they only chosen a different member was because they were encouraged to. Most members that got the badge usually made a good impression on the guest and on the audience watching that episode.

4. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    i think it is just a coincidence. You can tell mitz mangroove was interested in Misaki and The Trio with Yabuki nako.

What i want now is a rotation of members on hakata Hyakatten! Bring Okada kanna and imochu chu!

5. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

If you think that's what I'm saying then you should try reading my post again. I find it hard to believe that anyone would think it highly unlikely that the producers of a scripted tv show wouldn't influence the guests in how they make their choices. Do you think the members write all their own jokes too?, do you think the astrologer on AKBingo comes up with the lucky girl rankings himself? It could be something as simple as briefing the guests on HH3 that when it comes to the end of the show to pick from member x, y or z, geez it's not like I'm saying it's some earth-shattering conspiracy theory.

6. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    No need to influence. The guest talent is smart enough to recognize the fresh and featured members.

7. mieniem

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    I just think Haruka wasn't that interesting to the guests and they just chose the members that made the biggest impression on them, and when did i say it was an earth-shattering conspiracy theory? I'm just trying to say that you might think a bit too highly of Haruka and are making excuses for her.

8. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Hey hey, no need to get personal over someone's oshimen.

There's still 7 episodes for first gens to stand out on Hakata Hyakkaten, maybe the new guests will prove it wrong

9. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Variety shows, like reality tv shows, are scripted, but NOT scripted so much that they have lines written for them?! LOL Reality tv & variety shows are scripted in that, for an ep, they know who will be called upon for different segments [so that the cameras are on them before they're called upon], they exaggerate laughter sometimes OR use a laugh track, and, as we've seen from AKBingo dokkiri specials, they hold up cues for members to "think of something funny to say when we go to you in 3-2-1." Aside from ALL THAT, lines/dialogue/reactions are up to the members-- that stuff is real.

Now the badges = promotions? They are, in that they get more screentime than other members with the final food reward segment. AKBingo used to use the badge = PR when it was "1ji 59fun." You can say they were chosen, because they made a big impression on that ep-- sure, that's true. I don't believe the badge selection is actually pre-selected by staff. I think it's up to the guests. But for the segments, certain members are called on more than others, which allows them to make a bigger impression. Like, NakoMiku are called on a lot, because they're funny & people like them.

10. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Actually, you can define someone strength in variety when they can pull a lot of pun and joke out of freestyle in a short time. If variety was about reading a pre-determined script (like Mio did in her MC), we would feel it. So i want to believe there's a balance between freestyle and script

For example, the MC during theater performance are already decided by members. But free of them to bring one or two random anecdote to make the audience interested.

Mitz mangroove interaction with Misaki is enough for me to believe he wasn't faking his reaction

11. mieniem

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Sorry i think you misunderstood, i by no means am trying to insult someones oshimen, i just like credit for members recognitions to be given for their efforts and not from belief of encouragement.

12. p0nk0tsu

p0nk0tsu Kenkyuusei

13. Momentosis

Momentosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    The monoboke segment they did on Tonkotsu was funnier.

14. p0nk0tsu

p0nk0tsu Kenkyuusei

15. kkitty

kkitty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuriharasae
  16. mieniem

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Looks like 3 episodes per recording, but i agree with the idea of member changing the preview next week only shows that they're changing Kurihara Sae, Yamishita Emily, Umemoto Izuki, and Goto Izumi. But they largely kept the same amount of the group still in it.

17. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

They probably filmed 4-5 episodes a day with the same lineup. This week's episode caught me off guard as the girls in studio were different from this week's ANNEX cast.

18. Jeff86

Jeff86 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    Jeff86500
    Latest Annex was really really good! Madoka had nothing to do really, the girls were dying to talk and everyone was speaking up!
    They trolled Jiina pretty good too, talking about how she tries too hard to make her breast look big and that she's going bald!

The bit with MeruMio was very good too, they were going back and forth. And Lovetan's story about Mio crying cause she was separated from Meru after the creation of Team KIV was cute!

19. p0nk0tsu

p0nk0tsu Kenkyuusei

20. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    So much more enjoyable with subs.

The guest reaction were great! Especially during Nako's part