1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio [TV] - [HaKaTa Hyakkaten] - 2012/10/07~

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by Jul3, Oct 8, 2012.

1. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

^ I was thinking perhaps its time Nako gets a little less attention. I doubt every girl there gets a turn at whatever is going on, but over using Nako is just too easy.

Personally (and truth be told I'm a little bias) I would've chosen Asuka. I like that she was weird and creepy. I love it when girls do something unique. It was funny too.

2. Jeff86

Jeff86 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    Jeff86500
    Well I feel like Nako makes a connection with the guest very easily cause she's not afraid to so I'm not surprised the guest chose her twice.
    I really thought the guest who chose Naachan was going to choose Nako too (and she was super disappointed).

It's true that Nako winning multiple times 'proves' it's not rigged so that's OK.
    But yeah, the 'random' choice of MC on ANNEX are extremely ridiculous. Sakura and Shige get MC the first time they show up? And Boss was the first MC...

3. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Lol I'm convinced theres only one ball in the box

4. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    About the Annex MC is rigged, it's more like they put only "the balls that are needed"
    For example, the first recording of Annex lasted many episode, but the second not as much. At the first record they probably put balls as many members were there, but at the second they put only of the new members, and well, in the third recording Sakura and Shige were "new". Also, it seems that the segments were not recorded in the same order that were aired, so, more than luck or rig, it's more like a "guided selection".

About the thing about Nako being chosen three times... please, i said before the first episode was aired that that was going to happen, and i think that many already knew that :^^;:

5. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    about Nako, every time she deserved the badge, so i don't want to call her victories something previsible.

6. fluffy

fluffy Kenkyuusei

Shes probably the most adorable kid in HKT so who doesn't want to give her a badge?

7. Momentosis

Momentosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    It's only because she's so short.

8. 矢吹奈子大好き

矢吹奈子大好き Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    nako da mvp for hakata 10 again, and I feel she deserves it. she had been really great in the recent hakata shows, and I feel she can really connect to the guest each time due to her assertiveness, much more then other girls.
    well, she does have more screen time den other girls, but thats also because her part was better den other girls (in my opinion)
    nako and meru (to me) shined in hakata this season

9. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    They could have edited the episode to have less Nako and more other members but they didn't. Either the others were too boring or some other reasons lol.

10. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Alternatively, they could have edited it so that Nako had the most screentime, while cutting other members who were just as good or better. We just would not know either way with out seeing the raw footage.

11. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    I think Meru's weakness is looking awkward on Gravure.

But what about cool photoshoot like Haruppi's high school graduation? i think her calendar photoshoot is pretty nice, she needs more work like that

12. saki48

saki48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Eretan was nice in my opinion, Haruppi didn't make any outstanding comments/actions but she joined the conversations a lot of times, Aoi is the master of making weird cute faces on the background. I think the 1st gen mostly ton down their genki-ness this time, they've grown up now.

13. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

It's not that Nako doesn't deserve what she's got. She's adorable and fearless and that's worked in her favor. They don't have to push her, she naturally will attract attention. Reminds me of that one time I think they even put her on the 2nd row for an Annex episode.

But I'd like to see more from the other members, the ones who have a little trouble coming out of their shell. How many girls began as shy/soft spoken and were able to really contribute later? There are plenty of episodes where members maybe spoke once if at all.

I remember in the first season of Hyakkaten where they were talking about the corner seats of the first and second rows being suitable for the variety members. Seating is strategic, and often I find the 2nd row saying more interesting things.

14. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    I thought...the reason why people & HKT staff & Sasshi like Nakochan so much is that...

SHE'S AN ARMY OF GHOST BUSTERS !!!

15. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

*pump my fist into the air* Oooooh!!!!

16. p0nk0tsu

p0nk0tsu Kenkyuusei

17. Momentosis

Momentosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Ep. 9 was good. Wish there were more though.

I always enjoy hearing what the members have to say about each other.

18. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    much more enjoyable with subs. I didn't know first gens were spoiled! The guest was really angry!

Also, i'm surprised by boss.... she's like me! Stingyy lol

19. lordnoobs

lordnoobs Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    I don't think they're spoilt. If anything I think they're really jaded compared to the 3rd generations.

20. Momentosis

Momentosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    I don't know whether it's good or not that they were willing to ignore their budget and pay out of their own pocket for the food.

The staff probably ended up paying that 27,000 yen bill anyways.