1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio [TV] Mechaike Special Sport Festival 2013 Nov 16th & 23th

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by citanchaos, Nov 10, 2013.

1. citanchaos

citanchaos Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Let's post anything related to the show here. If this topic is break any rules in here please delete it. I am Indonesian so please bear with my broken English. :^^;:

[TV] Mechaike Special Sport Festival
    At November 16th 2013 the AKB48 members once again involved in another one of the famous comedy variety show broadcasted in Japan, Mecha Mecha Iketeru also known as Mechaike. The show is hosted by duo comedy pair "Ninety Nine", Okamura Takashi and Yabe Hiroyuki as well as other supporting casts of Mechaike. The show is continuation of their last Surprising End of Term Test which result Kawaei Rina as Center Baka (Stupid Center).

This time the theme is Sport Festival Race and to decide who is the most athletically tonedeaf a.k.a crap girl. In the past Morning Musume idol group also had participated in this event. The members will competing each other in various sport race and divided into two groups, Akagumi (red team) vs Shirogumi (white team).

Participating Members :
    Oshima Yuko, Kojima Haruna, Kawaei Rina, Watanabe Mayu, Kashiwagi Yuki, Shimazaki Haruka, Iriyama Anna, Minegishi Minami, Yokoyama Yui, Matsui Rena, Matsui Jurina, Kitahara Rie, Yamamoto Sayaka, Watanabe Miyuki, Sashihara Rino.

When will it be aired? Answer credit to peppito2000
    fujitv, saturday japan time 19:00 Nov 16th.
    http://www.fujitv.co.jp/timetable/weekly/index.html
    http://www.fujitv.co.jp/b_hp/mechaike/index.html
    it also aired an extra footage on Nov 23th.

How to watch it? Answer credit to obakechan
    It will be aired on tv, not sure of the channel, but for us in other countries, it'll most likely be streamed somewhere on justin.tv

The show with Subed format can be watched below :
    The show with Raw format can be watched below :
    http://www.stage48.net/forum/viewtopic. ... 25#p781371

Is this had an unaired or extra footage? The answer is yes. It's aired on November 23th. Watch it below (raw format)
    http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjM4Nzc4NzI0.html
    or
    DM Links : viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6885&start=125#p783333
    or
    YT Links : viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6885&p=783343#p783339

*any important updates will be put in this first post
    '*please feel free to correct me if i'm wrong

2. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

Re: [TV] Mechaike Special Sport Festival 2013 Nov 16th

Wow, that's going to be real epic! :awesome:

Yes, Mayuyu has some payback on Kato.

3. hikki

hikki Kenkyuusei

Yeah, I saw what Mayu did to Kato.... Looked insane. They showed a recap of the idiot test from the spring today on Fuji. Hopefully I don't forget this is on next week

4. citanchaos

citanchaos Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

That kick will be remembered for quite some time. Maybe the scene when Mayu push Kato is scripted but it's still funny. [hehe]

Mechaike is known for it's comedic aspects. I watched some of Mechaike episodes on DM with or without AKB48 members and it made me laugh. :lol: Truly a good combo, popular tv show and popular idol group. [rock] And I'm surprised by Paruru's actions in the preview. She looks lively and asked another chance to do pull up. :awesome: Wonder if this also scripted heavily.

Anyway, there's some big explosion at the end of preview video. Wonder what kind of absurdity is that. :lol:

5. kobwad

kobwad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It's Mayuyu btw :D Credit to akb48gif tumblr

6. citanchaos

citanchaos Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

^

Thanks for the info kobwad you rocks. [rock] Soo Mayuyu goes berserk and rampage in CG Mode eh? :awesome: :lol:

Anyway on the very first second of preview video these members :
    Row 1 : Oshima Yuko, Kitahara Rie, Yamamoto Sayaka, Watanabe Miyuki (???), Sashihara Rino
    Row 2 : Shimazaki Haruka, Iriyama Anna, Matsui Rena (???), Kojima Haruna, Kawaei Rina
    Row 3 : Matsui Jurina (???), Watanabe Mayu, Kashiwagi Yuki, and the last member is blocked but is it Minegishi Minami perhaps???

Can someone confirm the ??? member

7. what_tis_name

what_tis_name Kenkyuusei

You're right for those ??? members, it's Watanabe Miyuki, Matsui Rena and Matsui Jurina but the last member that's blocked, there's no angle that properly shows the face so it's not possible to guess who it is. Should be Minegishi though.

8. Smack

Smack Kenkyuusei

Another preview:
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1pNk_9t5OM[/yt]

9. citanchaos

citanchaos Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

Ok thank you for confirm it. :) So this maybe the first appearance of those three in Mechaike.

Thx for the video you rocks [rock] post #01 is updated with this preview video

After watch this the more excited i am to watch the show :drool:

10. what_tis_name

what_tis_name Kenkyuusei

From the other video sitting behind Kashiwagi Yuki should be Yokoyama Yui but there's still one more person behind Yui judging by the fact that there should be five people in each column.

11. Minoru_21

Minoru_21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu

LOL Is that Mayu driving the car into the exploding building!? :D EPIC MAYUYU IS EPIC!

12. peppito2000

peppito2000 Kenkyuusei

behind Yuki it's Yui and behind Yui look, the short hair is minegishi
    PS : sad, why takahashi isn't there ? :(

13. citanchaos

citanchaos Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

Thx for the correction peppito2000 & what_tis_name. Silly me as in the preview video you can see Yui behind Okamura when Okamura use the gun and see Miichan when wrestling with Sayanee. So i have updated the first post of participating members.

Yeah weird Takamina isn't here maybe because Takamina's schedule is conflict when they shooting this?

Keep calm dude it'll be in few days, But same here.. Really want it to air now. :drool:

14. sillythings

sillythings Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sillythings48

^ya, Takamina had to shoot Domoto Kyoudai on the day they filmed the sports events and therefore couldn't participate~

15. citanchaos

citanchaos Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

Well too bad GM couldnt participate. But it might be lucky for her because if she participate there's a chance she ended up in top tier of unathletic tonedeaf a.k.a crap girl. :lol: Remember in AKBINGO! she couldn't made a proper Skip (or is it calculated by her?) [hehe]

And we know some members is seems not that athletic no matter how good their dance is. Like Kojima in BINGO! and recent Ariyoshi (AKB vs SKE). Also don't forget recently Ariyoshi Ricchan can't arch her back at all. [wonder]

16. olive29

olive29 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina

In white team I think only Jurina and Sayanee who are good at sports..
    I don't know about Yuihan though...

And in red team seems like only Yuko and Miichan who are good at sports..

Who is gonna win??

17. citanchaos

citanchaos Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

Indeed Sayaka and Jurina are looking like good at sport. Yuihan is ex team K right? Team K is known for it's strong dance so "maybe" Yuihan also good at sports. [wonder]

in term of age i think the younger members might have advantage to older members. :^^;: It's good to predict who is gonna win but the one who loses will be treated the same like Center Baka Ricchan. [hehe]

Like after the Dumb/Idiot Test Ricchan made a short appearance on Mechaike where they promoted Bakare Bread at Mechaike Service Area. Mechaike Service Area is like Mechaike Theme Park, even the AKB48 Test Classroom duplicate is shown there. The first idiot cast of the test Hamaguchi Masaru also appear with Ricchan coz he said he will take care of her after the Idiot Test. :D

18. HotaruKai

HotaruKai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01

Yui likes sports and outdoor activities. She played tennis, basketball and other sports in elementary school ( i have a dying need to say primary since im british :hmm: ) Also she was on the basketball team all 3 years at middle school.

Also Sasshi mentioned once on the radio with Mayu that Yui has good muscles. Although her dream is to be a singer Sasshi and Mayu said if she was not in AKB she should have been a pro sports player. :) :)

Also Sasshi again and the other 9th gen somewhere mentioned she is a fast runner. Not as fast as Yuko but one of the fastest in 9th gen. Certainly faster than Sasshi :D

Out of the members participarting i would say Yui, Yuko, Jurina and Sayanee will be the most athletic. :XD: :XD: :XD:

19. olive29

olive29 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina

Wow...Yuihan seems really athletic...
    It seems like White Team is in advantage here...
    But, it also depends on their team's strategy (if there is any, so it also depends on their team captain)... :)

Red Team's captain is Kojiharu and White Team's Captain is Kawaei, right??
    If Takamina was there, I bet Takamina will be Red Team's Captain, because seems like the captain of each team were decided by the lowest score in Mechaike's Baka Test... :D

20. the_kaizar

the_kaizar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    tashimatenchou

anyone knows about where this show will be aired and should be streamed?