1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio [TV] Mechaike Special Sport Festival 2013 Nov 16th & 23th

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by citanchaos, Nov 10, 2013.

1. citanchaos

citanchaos Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Re: [TV] Mechaike Special Sport Festival 2013 Nov 16th

Do you or anyone got the Dailymotion link for this?

I don't expect the extra footage aired this fast (in one week timeline).

2. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru

Where's Takamina ? I don't see her in this episode of Mechaike [wonder]

3. citanchaos

citanchaos Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

I confused about that too but in Takamina's thread viewtopic.php?f=5&t=19&start=16050 there is a video that show her in Mechaike. [wonder]

4. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

She wasn't in the sports festival that aired on 11/16, she was in the Mecha-ike episode that just aired a couple days ago instead.

5. citanchaos

citanchaos Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

I see. Thank you for the info. [rock]

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Does anyone got DM or YT links fo unaired footage on Nov 23th? Youku is so slow on my Google Chrome. :( Just barely watch it until 15 minutes in. :fp:

6. Ale_Honmayan

Ale_Honmayan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
  7. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg

Takamina appears in link ⑤ - YouTube vids still working at time of post (watch asap):

[1/5] AKB48抜き打ち体育祭登校ドッキリの裏側を公開

[2/5] AKB48抜き打ち体育祭登校ドッキリの裏側を公開

[3/5] AKB48抜き打ち体育祭登校ドッキリの裏側を公開

[4/5] AKB48抜き打ち体育祭登校ドッキリの裏側を公開
    ^Note: ④ does not have any AKB48 footage

[5/5] AKB48抜き打ち体育祭登校ドッキリの裏側を公開

8. citanchaos

citanchaos Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

Thanks for the links Ale_Honmayan & YKT [rock] Need to update the first post with this info.

Now we know why Ricchan burst twice toward the fake set. It's because her stupidity answer. [hehe] And the proper way to pull the table is funny. Zaki-san is spacing out while other used it.

And there's they met Fujimoto. It's funny when the AKB members got to mention her song title.
    Cmiiw

This extra footage is fun to watch too. [clap]

9. gd131

gd131 Kenkyuusei

Re: [TV] Mechaike Special Sport Festival 2013 Nov 16th & 23t

so they started subbing it. although its not yet complete.
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3z8yaJQZjac[/yt]

10. oscarwilde

oscarwilde Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    oscarwilde48

I'd say those members know pretty well what they are doing, and that is releasing their frustration on Sasshi on camera. Actually I think you're just saying it to protect your oshis' reputation, but when you're saying it's all fun and play, that's where you're wrong.

Well, it's better them doing it out in the open rather that behind her back though. Makes it for everyone to see.

11. Jayden

Jayden Kenkyuusei

Are we really grasping at straws now just to badmouth a certain member here? :fp:

If you really think that such jabs in variety shows are not done good-naturedly and are instead out of spite of Sasshi winning, then, well, I have no words for you.

12. M4YUYU

M4YUYU Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu

They were playful jabs for the sole purpose of entertainment. There's no way to prove if there was any hidden meaning or veiled (or not-so-veiled if we are to believe you) release of frustration unless the members confessed themselves. EVEN THEN, the confessions may just be for the sake of entertainment. Variety can seem to be cruel, but it's part of the package, especially when you cultivate a character like Sasshi's.

In the end, who cares? I thought those jabs were funny and fit really well with Sasshi's character and the whole situation. It's not a case of protecting oshi's reputation or whatever, I'm sure it's frustrating to some members to lose out (or to lose out specifically to Sasshi), but to be openly malicious on camera? I honestly think that's very stretching it and can be a career-stopper if people think you're seriously being malicious (cruel idol? :D who knows, it may work).

13. Ale_Honmayan

Ale_Honmayan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka

This i can't agree with...
    it was for the sake of comedy
    japanese comedy shows make fun of people and encourage them to make fun of themselves

14. oscarwilde

oscarwilde Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    oscarwilde48

Right, that's why Mayuyu gets a public apology on Mechaike complete with bowing, her own fully scripted segment on Mechaike while Sasshi and Minegishi are made fun of and 'encouraged to make fun of themselves' during the previous episode of Mechaike.

Now there is a line somewhere between variety and trying to create negative publicity for other members, as M4YUYU pointed out, there is no definite proof for either, but if it's this obvious, well... you be the judge.

15. firetrucks

firetrucks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama

Haha, always passionate Oscar.

Interpreting it that way is a valid point to look at since, hey, they're not just idols, they're emotional little girls too (like someone mentioned, Akimoto Sayaka didn't really enjoy being called Gorilla). But I think claiming it as a fact and calling reasons that contrasts to this particular claim trolling is rather uncalled for. Japanese sense of humour has always been about throwing jabs at each other, making this one person butt of jokes and get hilarious reactions from them (this role is not the easiest job hence only people who could take it kept the character). This interpretation isn't any less valid than the former since Japanese entertainment has been that way perhaps even before you were born. It's not about protecting anyone's oshimen's reputation (we're not the main audience for these, so whatever they do is something that is already expected of them) it's more about trying to make clear the flip side that they're just doing it for fun, and lethal fun at that.

Mayuyu's case was more in line to your reaction about Japanese variety. Mayuyu established a character that was a perfect orthodox idol that doesn't get her hands dirtied and be the butt of jokes because she was in essence an idol royalty and has a CG idol persona. So seeing her kicked like that would be out of the left field because nobody would have imagined someone like her be in that situation. Some reactions were just more vocal than most (can't blame the apparent majority on the initial shock, but going as far as threatening parties involved is pretty bad) about the entire thing that it came to that conclusion. If you've seen what Mayuyu's shift in character was going through prior that, you would understand that she was trying to break free from her established character and wants to strengthen her variety presence.

In the end, she was the one who ended up apologising along with the rest of the people she worked with for going too far on their script. Which sucks since the main purpose of that whole segment is to generate laughs and give Mayu the confidence to go with more varied and hilarious roles (thank god the Sports Mechaike didn't garner that much reaction from Kato throwing her into those boxes! :lol: ).

Moving on!

I just rewatched this week's Mechaike and I realised when they show Takamina entering Kuso 7, Mayu's name was listed but it was Sasshi's picture and age. :lol:

16. Ale_Honmayan

Ale_Honmayan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka

Seriously? [wonder] i didn't notice lolol
    but since Mayuyu in the ranking was numer 9, then they just confussed the name
    it was sashi's place xD

17. oscarwilde

oscarwilde Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    oscarwilde48

You're right! I'll take this opportunity and apologize for that.

Now, who fell out of Kuso Senbatsu, if Takamina is now part of it? Kind of missed it.

18. firetrucks

firetrucks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama

It was Mayu. :lol: The error showed quite hilariously since like I mentioned from my last post, Mayu's name was there, but it had Sasshi's picture and age. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pic for reference.
    [​IMG]

:awesome:

And to think Nyan is more athletic than TKMN! So surprised. Then again, maybe this is also scripted or something. :^^;:

That KojiMako too! Girl's fast!

19. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

To be honest, the fact that they just threw Takamina into Kuso 7 like it wasn't a big deal makes me think there might not be a song to come out of this after all. If they do make one, I suppose the could put it into the upcoming AKB album.

Though I have to admit, even when I was watching the original live broadcast I was thinking "If Takamina was here, there's no way she'd beat Matsui Rena in any of these events." I mean, come on, how well do you think she'll do in high jump when she measures at 148 (.5) cm? Flipping over the bar is questionable too. And Sumo wrestling will just turn into a game of Who Can Throw Takamina The Furthest Into The Pit.

20. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88

Holy shiet, I never thought Nana was faster than Miki by a far difference. I always thought Miki was more athletic but I guess I was wrong. And Kojimako pawned everyone. THEN TAKAMINA 3RD SLOWEST FROM THE OVERALL LINEUP :XD:

It should have been Sasshi there, referring to the result from the main show where Sasshi was at the last 3rd. They just happened to put Mayuyu's name instead of Sasshi lol. Small blunder from the staff :lol: