1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio [TV] - [Naniwa Nadeshiko]

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by andk, Jul 13, 2011.

1. koakumanao

koakumanao Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sakamoto Erena
    Twitter:
    koakumanao
    ^Or maybe nattou maki, nasu (eggplant) maki. But yeah those only come out in that certain shop. :D

Anyways, the episode with Momoka was okay. expected more content, but oh well. Nice to see Saya-nee saying moe lines and getting herself embarrassed though. cutie captain
    The cosplay fashion show was a turn-off. It seemed like Momoka just wanted to embarrass them. She's really a sadistic Hentai. :D

This was win though
    [​IMG]

2. caramujo

caramujo Kenkyuusei

I agree with you about the episode...(especially Mirurun's case :awesome: )

Surprised that you didn't talk about this O= :
    [​IMG]
    That skirt...O=

Some YT links available for now, watch it there if you can..

11.11.16 - 18th Ward (Members - Ainyan, Sayanee, Haru, Mirukii, Mirurun, Momoka, Jou)
    YT - 1 and 2
    Dailymotion - 1 and 2

And...after Challenge48 DVD, now there's Naniwa's too :awesome:
    http://nmb48-staff.laff.jp/blog/2011/11/dvd-17d1.html
    2011年12月27日
    DVD-Box 1 (Limited) - 10,500yen (3 DVDs, around 276min + 120min Bonus Clips) + 24pg booklet
    Or each one separately, 3,990yen (92min + 40min bonus). Each first press edition DVD comes with a random trading card from 6 possible types.

The first 12 episodes (4 episodes per DVD).

Amazon: Box, DVD1, DVD2, DVD3
    YesAsia: Box, DVD1, DVD2, DVD3
    CDJapan: Box, DVD1, DVD2, DVD3
    HMV: Box, DVD1, DVD2, DVD3

[​IMG]

3. koakumanao

koakumanao Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sakamoto Erena
    Twitter:
    koakumanao
    ^Oh well, Miruki is cute as always, so that doesn't really count. It's a given :D

4. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    after a week or so of battling computer problems and concluding with a cpu+mb+memory+graphics card replacement, i finally caught up! sort of.

-i found the shopping trip to be a really boring episode. nothing really cool happened, there was no excitement or tension, not that funny. =(
    -moeboke battle was funny though. jo with nothing but direct lines, lol. i'm also really, really, really starting to like haru's super sassy attitude.
    -miyuki cop. :drool: :inlove:

5. caramujo

caramujo Kenkyuusei

11.11.23 - 19th Ward (Members - Nana, Ainyan, Haru, Mirurun, Momoka, Jou)
    YT - 1 and 2
    Dailymotion - 1 and 2
    Download torrent (Nacchan<3 @H!O)

NG word/action -> no sweets
    What a bizarre episode...reminds me of Matayoshi's episode, so some of you may not like it lol

Nevertheless, Haru was very funny...she's really good at tsukkomis. :D

And poor Mirurun...I really wanted to see her happy face while eating the MVP prize =|

There's Sayanee's Akb1/48-like story too :p

Next episode seems the first one for A~pon, plus Fuuchan, Mirukii, Nana, Ainyan, Sayanee and Jou
    ----------------------------------------------

Naniwa will do a public filming on December 6th, at Ikebukuro's Sunshine City. For those who preorder the Naniwa Nadeshiko DVD from the NTV shop (till 11/27), there's a chance to win a privileged place to watch it (200 persons), and do a handshake with them.
    On the site it says you can just watch even without it :) (no handshake in this case)
    http://www.ntv.co.jp/naniwa/rec/index.html

I wonder if it's gonna be the last one for it...

6. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    yeayyy i liked this ep.

-haru is becoming cooler and cooler. look that up on wikipedia yo!
    -wow i feel so bad for shiroma.
    -a non sayaka/miyuki ep, wow.
    -i'm starting to miss kondo rina.
    -dvd looks worth ordering. especially because it's got more manzai.

7. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    Ended up a week behind because I was at home with no laptop.

Momoka Debut ep
    Lol at Sayaka hitting her for making her wear that kindergarden outfit. She really doesn't think of herself as cute.
    Mirukii tho.. :nb:

Sweets ep
    Similar to the Kansai-ben episode in setup except instead of trigger pointing them (which when done properly hurts like hell.. my gf is a physio and let me tell you, just a small amount of pressure in the correct place can nearly make you cry) They took sweets away.

Jou and Momoka jamming as much food in their mouths as they could when Haru messed up in the last section.

8. thennarynak

thennarynak Kenkyuusei

I've been really loving this program and I hope they find a way to continue it after they finish going to all the spots in Tokyo.

For the sweets episode:

I felt so bad for Shiroma. I honestly thought they would let her finally have something at the end, but nope, even then she was completely denied.

9. caramujo

caramujo Kenkyuusei

^ I think I didn't welcome you...welcome, thennarynak! :D glad to see more NMB fans!

11.11.30 - 20th Ward (Members - Nana, Ainyan, Sayanee, Mirukii, Aapon, Jou, Fuuchan)
    YT - 1 and 2
    Dailymotion - 1 and 2
    Download the torrent (Nacchan<3 @H!O)

They cut a lot of footage in the middle, which will be on the DVD (I wonder if it'll be on the Box 1 or on the future Box 2)

And ROFL at Matayoshi's impressive run, I thought he'd sink the team (it was the opposite lol)...he was selected for the Osaka soccer team in the past O=? [wonder]

Boku wa Matteru perfomance at the NMB 1st concert, so moving..

More 4 episodes to go...the next episode is at Chuou-ku (Ginza); they were already spotted at Nerima-ku (Hikarigaoka, as already reported here) and Kita-ku, and the public shooting (noticed above) will be the last one probably.
    Members for the last one, as revealed on the latest episode, are: Haru, Maachun, Sayanee, Nana, Ainyan, Rikanyan, Kanakichi, Mirurun, Jou, Mirukii, Riichan, Keicchi.

Yeah, me too =X

Edit: Misamisa (乃木坂46's Etou Misa) was watching Naniwa yesterday:
    :mrgreen: <3

10. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    Another good episode.. going to miss this show once it's finished.

Rofl at the cake jumping.
    Their voices and faces during the song :cry: .. Nana crumbles immediately.
    I hope one day we can see them do a proper full event, like SKE just did on Shuukan.
    Maybe once Naniwa ends we'll start seeing the girls pop up there instead?
    I'd love to see Rii-chan put her "wits" to the test against Kuumin, Yuria, Kana and the rest of usual suspects.

11. thennarynak

thennarynak Kenkyuusei

Thank you for the welcome caramujo.

Just got around to watching the episode and loved it. And Aapon stole the episode for me. I really hope she gets more chances to be in programs and I'm glad to see more of the 1st gen KKS in general, as I fear they would forgotten with the later KKS generations coming in.

Honestly I was surprised that some of those jumps didn't make the cake piece fall over. Though I really wonder what Nana was going for with her bunny hops.

And speaking of Nana, poor her being called an old lady (babaa) in this. Though I guess having her team win the relay probably helped offset her annoyance with the nickname.

12. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    i feel like the DVD set will definitely be worth getting if they add so much stuff in it. more manzai, more content, etc. definitely gonna pick it up when i visit japan in december.

as for this episode i loved it for random reasons.
    -ayabe rocking the shuri-jo t-shirt
    -jou's smile is freakin hilarious for some reason. when she was doing the shortcake jump it looked like she was laughing. ahhahahha
    -the whole "babaa" thing in the beginning was funny and really shows how friendly they are to each other.

i skipped the shopping date with miyuki. i think she's super hot and all but ... i feel like this is the kind of crap that appeals to the lowest common denominator. last episode's with sayanee's wasn't much better, if it can even be considered better. i wanted to shoot myself.

13. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    Miyuki's only lasted about 30 seconds, compared Sayaka's which was much longer. Yeah I can't be doing them with either, I had to turn off a Warota7 vid earlier today because it was done in that style.

14. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    i also have to say that ayabe's tsukkomi was on point in this episode.

"why the hell am i talking so seriously about this crap"

15. caramujo

caramujo Kenkyuusei

11.12.07 - 21th Ward (Members - [same from last week] Nana, Ainyan, Sayanee, Mirukii, Aapon, Jou, Fuuchan)
    YT - 1 and 2
    Dailymotion - 1 and 2

Did Nana really said the black truffe tasted like this? :wtf: I dunno the taste of both tho, so :p but she got it right nevertheless lol

Fuuchan's mask kinda fitted her...
    And Jou-Fuuchan's pancake monjayaki actually had this, I think some of you might already have eaten it :p
    Yeah, Sayanee said everything, not thaaat funny...but the hard pancake + mazui mono made up for it.

Next episode: sake talk :awesome: joshikai (Nana, Sayanee, Mirukii, Kanakichi, Ainyan, Riichan, Maachun)

The last episode (24th), according to Jou's blog entry (translated by joooooooooe here) seems to be really nice :D

Attached Files:

16. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    sayanee also posted about how she's sad, kinda like what jou wrote.

i think haru said she was in awe of jou's monoboke skills. definitely can't wait.

17. thennarynak

thennarynak Kenkyuusei

Seeing Chuo was kinda nostalgic as the university I was an exchange student at was around that area of Tokyo.

It looks like Nana isn't going to get rid of the Babaa nickname anytime soon. [hehe]

I'm not sure what to think of the "pancake". I love sweet food but that looked like a bit too much. And I had to laugh when I saw them use those koala treats.

And that shortcake at the end looked good.

18. caramujo

caramujo Kenkyuusei

^ So everybody here have already been to Japan, except for me D=

11.12.14 - 22th Ward (Members - Nana, Sayanee, Mirukii, Maachun, Riichan, Ainyan, Kanakichi)
    Dailymotion - 1 and 2

Mirurun drinking ketchup from the bottle :wtf:

In this episode, they go to a yakiniku house in Kita-ku ("Ii jan"), and each member get to eat if Peace agree that they did/talked well.

First theme from the box: ideal date.

(Ayabie: "Surprisingly, they talk so cheerfully when we are not around"
    Matayoshi: "Maybe we were getting on their way, huh?"
    Ayabie: "Even after 21 episodes...")

Second theme (from Ayabie): things in other members that you seriously want them to correct at work.
    Maachun 8D ("When Riichan said on the bus 'actually I'm pretty smart', I don't know if she's saying it cause it's true or cause she's just dumb and playing around..."

Third one: from now on, which type of idol you want to become?
    As stated by Kanakichi, someone with a high gag sense flavor (since they're from Osaka), which are the best for me 8D
    Sayanee: "But it's kinda painful/regrettable when the results don't come on the shows"

Ayabie: "Ogasawara's opinion is really mature, don't you think, Matayoshi? What do we do?"
    Matayoshi: "Give her...a Dazai's novel"
    lol

Fourth theme: things you're worrying about lately.
    Riichan: "what do I do if I lose my baka kyara?" 8D
    Nana: "When sometimes I can't talk properly on the shows, but the staff says 'don't worry, next time we bring you again too', but even so, I can't talk again..." Ainyan: "It's difficult to know where to change, no?" Nana: "Yes...but I can't let things like this, since I'm the oldest.."

They barely showed Ainyan talking, or she didn't talk too much =|

But it was nice that all of them received the dessert~.. <3

And, they showed "Cinderella wa Damasarenai"... :wtf:

It's ending...;_;

19. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    oh man the dvd looks like it's gonna be great!

except for those virtual dates, those are pretty dumb
    but there's more hilarity! yay!

-pretty sad it's ending though. =(
    -peace makes great comments throughout!
    -i agree that nmb48 should focus on being the funny type of idol. that's why i like them over akb, i'm not into all this idolish behavior, i just want to enjoy laughs and decent cheesy pop music. =)
    -maachun is great! i think she's really funny. it's just a shame she wasn't on the show more.
    -must suck to be sayanee the vegetarian, lol. actually in the last episode she looked kinda pissed when they told her she was eating foie gras.

20. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    Yeah the dvd's look like they have a lot of unseen content on them.
    Good episode. Seeing the girls act more naturally, some funny stuff. It's a shame we don't ever get to see them acting as a whole unit, or maybe it's just because I'm bias and I don't want any of team N left out, cos everyone of them has something good and interesting to bring
    Such a shame the shows ending.. lets hope a new show appears quickly, we've lost Star Hime, and now this.

Yaki-niku... want to eat... so badly.. damn this stupid country not doing it.