1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio [TV] - [Naniwa Nadeshiko]

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by andk, Jul 13, 2011.

1. caramujo

caramujo Kenkyuusei

11.12.21 - 23th Ward (Members - Sayanee, Mirukii, Maachun, Riichan, Ainyan, Kanakichi, Nana)
    YT - 1 and 2
    Dailymotion - 1 and 2
    Download the torrent (Nacchan<3 @H!O)

Maachun + Kanakichi on the DVD seems full of win :D

The episode was so short :p but...

Matayoshi: "since he's buying a nugget, he might know them" :awesome:

And then the little girl surprised to see him after calling him "plain" lol

The last minutes were about the last episode...

The teams were actually shown earlier by Scramble Egg.

If you don't mind about some little spoilers, you can see some pics on the link below.
    http://www.scramble-egg.com/artist/nmb48/20nadeshiko01.htm

Well, seeing it again, they actually showed almost all of them on this episode lol... Obaka Team <3

And oh god, they showed Ame no Doubutsuen...:wtf: maybe they wanted to show Shiokichi...
    Harugon was watching Naniwa yesterday (Google+) :p (she's Riichan oshi lol)

2. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    Lol what a difference to the first episode
    So happy for them, you could even hear some fans chanting to "OMG"
    Matayoshi running up on those elementary kids lol.

Next week looks good, especially as they have to write it all themselves, could crash and burn or be really good, we'll have to see.

3. caramujo

caramujo Kenkyuusei

11.12.28 - 24th Ward (Final) (Members - Sayanee, Mirukii, Mirurun, Nana, Haru, Ainyan, Maachun, Riichan, Rikanyan, Keicchi, Kanakichi, Jou)
    YT - 1 and 2
    Dailymotion - 1

Even if Obaka ended doing the same theme as Airina =PP =X this episode was amazing...
    あっちこっちすべったって、すべっても・・・最高だったなぁ

No words to describe how funny this show was =X
    I'm gonna miss it...

List of Episodes
    Episode 1 - 11.07.12 (Sayanee, Mirukii, Nana, Ainyan, Maachun, Akarin, Riichan) - Taitou-ku (台東区)
    "NMB48 wo Shitteiru Hito wo 10nin Atsumemashou!" (NMB48を知っている人を10人集めましょう!)
    1 and 2

Episode 2 - 11.07.19 (Sayanee, Mirukii, Nana, Ainyan, Maachun, Akarin, Riichan) - Sumida-ku (墨田区)
    "Sky Tree Ayakari Dekamori Gourmet Tabemakuri Tour" (スカイツリーあやかりデカ盛りグルメ食べまくりツアー)
    1 and 2

Episode 3 - 11.07.26 (Sayanee, Mirukii, Ainyan, Akarin, Riichan, Keicchi, Kanakichi) - Shinagawa-ku (品川区)
    "Kansai-ben Kinshi Gourmet Tour!!" (関西弁禁止グルメツアー!!)
    1 and 2

Episode 4 - 11.08.02 (Ainyan, Akarin, Riichan, Keicchi, Kanakichi) - Shibuya-ku (渋谷区)
    "Geinoukai Yameta Ii Hanashi" (芸能界辞めたイイ話)
    1 and 2

Episode 5 - 11.08.09 (Sayanee, Mirukii, Akarin, Riichan, Mirurun, Ripopo, Shiokichi) - Chiyoda-ku (千代田区)
    "Risou no Idol Benkyoukai" (理想のアイドル勉強会)
    1 and 2

Episode 6 - 11.08.16 (Sayanee, Mirukii, Akarin, Riichan, Mirurun, Ripopo, Shiokichi) - Shinjuku-ku (新宿区)
    "Kanryuu Ninki no Himitsu wo Sagure Tour" (韓流人気の秘密を探れツアー)
    1 and 2

Episode 7 - 11.08.23 (Sayanee, Mirukii, Ainyan, Riichan, Kanakichi, Mirurun, Ripopo, Yuppi) - Minato-ku (港区)
    "NMB48 Dokkiri Kikaku!" (NMB48ドッキリ企画!)
    1 and 2

Episode 8 - 11.08.30 (Sayanee, Mirukii, Ainyan, Riichan, Mirurun, Ripopo, Yuppi) - Edogawa-ku (江戸川区)
    "Team Taikou Coordinate Taiketsu" (チーム対抗コーディネート対決)
    1 and 2

Episode 9 - 11.09.13 (Sayanee, Mirukii, Maachun, Keicchi, Yuppi, Haru, Rikanyan) - Katsushika-ku (葛飾区)
    "Janken Senbatsu Ouen Kikaku - Ima koso Yamaguchi ni Fuun wo!" (じゃんけん選抜応援企画 今こそ山口に不運を!)
    1 and 2

Episode 10 - 11.09.20 (Sayanee, Mirukii, Maachun, Keicchi, Yuppi, Haru, Rikanyan) - Koutou-ku (江東区)
    "Warai no Michi wo Kiwamero! Monoboke Tour" (笑いの道を究めろ! モノボケツアー!)
    1 and 2

Episode 11 - 11.09.27 (Sayanee, Mirukii, Nana, Ainyan, Maachun, Riichan, Jou, Fuuchan) - Arakawa-ku (荒川区)
    "NMB48 no Abarenbou! Kondo ni Variety wo Manabasero! Janken Senbatsu Taikai NMB48 Yamaguchi ni Micchaku" (NMB48の暴れん坊! 近藤にバラエティーを学ばせろ! じゃんけん選抜大会 NMB48山口に密着)
    1 and 2

Episode 12 - 11.10.05 (Sayanee, Mirukii, Nana, Ainyan, Maachun, Riichan, Jou, Fuuchan) - Adachi-ku (足立区)
    "Shoubu Tsuyosa wo Misetsukero! Kyouun Gourmet Bowling; Janken Senbatsu Get - Omedetou Yamaguchi! Kikaku" (勝負強さを見せつけろ! 強運グルメボウリング じゃんけん選抜ゲット おめでとう山口! 企画)
    1 and 2

Episode 13 - 11.10.12 (Sayanee, Ainyan, Kanakichi, Mirurun, Haru, Jou, Ayachan) - Bunkyou-ku (文京区)
    "NMB48 Obaka Senshuken" (NMB48おバカ選手権)
    1 and 2; 1 (HQ)

Episode 14 - 11.10.19 (Sayanee, Mirukii, Mirurun, Yuppi, Haru, Jou, Ayachan) - Setagaya-ku (世田谷区)
    "Ore no Koto wo Motto Shire! Matayoshi Quiz" (俺のことをもっと知れ! 又吉クイズ)
    1 and 2

Episode 15 - 11.10.26 (Sayanee, Mirukii, Mirurun, Yuppi, Haru, Jou, Ayachan) - Suginami-ku (杉並区)
    "Jibun no Koto Kirai na Hito Sousenkyo!" (自分の事嫌いな人総選挙!)
    1 and 2

Episode 16 - 11.11.02 (Sayanee, Mirukii, Ainyan, Mirurun, Haru, Jou, Ayachan) - Itabashi-ku (板橋区)
    "Naniwa Nadeshiko Hamburger Matsuri" (なにわなでしこハンバーグ祭)
    1 and 2

Episode 17 - 11.11.09 (Sayanee, Mirukii, Ainyan, Mirurun, Haru, Jou, Ayachan) - Toshima-ku (豊島区)
    "Tokyo Omiyage Grand Prix" (東京おみやげグランプリ)
    1 (HQ)

Episode 18 - 11.11.16 (Sayanee, Mirukii, Nana, Ainyan, Mirurun, Haru, Jou, Momoka) - Nakano-ku (中野区)
    "NMB Kawaii Ou Ketteisen!" (NMBかわいい王決定戦!)
    1 (HQ)

Episode 19 - 11.11.23 (Nana, Ainyan, Mirurun, Haru, Jou, Kinoshita) - Meguro-ku (目黒区)
    "Jiyuu ga Oka Sweets Mankitsu Tour" (自由が丘スイーツ満喫ツアー)
    1 (HD)

Episode 20 - 11.11.30 (Sayanee, Mirukii, Nana, Ainyan, Jou, Fuuchan, A~pon) - Oota-ku (大田区)
    "Naniwa Nadeshiko Daiundoukai" (なにわなでしこ大運動会)
    1 (HD)

Episode 21 - 11.12.07 (Sayanee, Mirukii, Nana, Ainyan, Jou, Fuuchan, A~pon) - Chuou-ku (中央区)
    "Mekakushi Gourmet Quiz; Team Taikou! Okonomiyaki Taiketsu" (目隠しグルメクイズ・チーム対抗! お好み焼き対決)
    1 (HD)

Episode 22 - 11.12.14 (Sayanee, Mirukii, Nana, Ainyan, Maachun, Riichan, Kanakichi) - Kita-ku (北区)
    "Asa Made Nama Naniwa" (朝まで生なにわ)
    1 (HD)

Episode 23 - 11.12.21 (Sayanee, Mirukii, Nana, Ainyan, Maachun, Riichan, Kanakichi) - Nerima-ku (練馬区)
    "NMB48 Ninchido Chousa Again" (NMB48認知度調査アゲイン)
    1 (HD)

Episode 24 - 11.12.28 (Sayanee, Mirukii, Mirurun, Nana, Haru, Ainyan, Maachun, Riichan, Rikanyan, Keicchi, Kanakichi, Jou)

My favorite was the 13th episode :mrgreen:

The 2nd DVD-Box is going to be released on February 28th, 2012.

4. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    i haven't watched the last episode yet =(

but i did buy the box set while i was here in Tokyo!
    i was actually kinda pissed because i thought it was all the episodes, not just half =(

the bonuses are okay. the good bonuses are on the 2nd disc since they have all the owarai nmb stuff. i don't care about the virtual dates and the backstage/offshot stuff was kinda boring.

in fact the dvd kinda sucks because you can download HD quality from TV rips but dvds are capped at 480i! what the heck!

the only notable change i noticed is the fact that they took out sayanee's niito no shushoku part during the monoboke, but they did add two other clips of the other monoboke's so it's all good =)

5. NeverHome

NeverHome Kenkyuusei

I have watched 4 episodes of this show and finds the theme quite interesting. It's a really good way to learn more about NMB48 and the same time learn about some hot spots in Tokyo.

6. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    The last episode was great.

Man, what happened to Jo? She's freakin hilarious! Ace quality!
    But Monoboke = DVD only... boooooo

Then I'll buy the DVD and it'll have like 1 special feature and all those damn virtual dates.
    なんやねん!?

7. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    along with the nmb complete book i got the 2nd box set of naniwa nadeshiko yesterday.
    man, i miss this show. it's so good.

the bonus on the last dvd is an overview of the final day, pretty good. includes the monoboke. jou was hilarious and adorable, even when her jokes were obvious fails.
    you also get to see sayaka's negative side =)

the ramen gourmet report with haruna and jou was okay. jou sucks at talking, but haruna is actually pretty good.

the only other thing i saw was the melon pan report from ainyan but i wasn't really paying attention, the only thing i got from it is that miru is a spoiled brat. :D

8. Jun

Jun Kenkyuusei

This show was pretty good. I just watched all the episodes that I missed and, even though i don't understand japanese yet, I enjoyed it.

That episode before the last, where the girls are asking again in the streets if they know about NMB was so nice :)

Hope they do a similar show again