1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio [TV] - [Nemousu TV Season 12] 13/05/05~13/07/14

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Asheron, May 5, 2013.

1. admiraltolokus

admiraltolokus Kenkyuusei

Oklahoma has traded tornadoes for earthquakes
    Re: [TV] - [Nemousu TV Season 12] 13/05/05~

Supreme happiness, Haachan posted about it on g+ telling us to go watch Nemousu immediately :lol:

2. EraMemory

EraMemory Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu

Lol at screencap!

Senpai(Oba) Kouhai(natori) Kouhai no Haha etc. Mum (Katayama)\

lol max

3. admiraltolokus

admiraltolokus Kenkyuusei

Oklahoma has traded tornadoes for earthquakes

lolol Haachan as mom makes sense since she is the mother of Team B :lol:

4. Asheron

Asheron Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    asheron02

Nemousu TV S12 Vol.11 2013-07-14 (End)

Episode Info

Oomono Yakusha ni Deshi Iri 2

Members: Oshima Ryoka, Oba Mina, Katayama Haruka, Kato Rena, Takahashi Juri, Natori Wakana

Youtube

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Youku

Last edited: Dec 31, 2015
  5. Ender Wiggin

Ender Wiggin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Just some random trivia for the Oomono Yakusha ni Deshi episodes:

I noticed the Philippine flag was patched on the right sleeve of Masayuki Imai (the director), and it got me wondering if he was half-Filipino or had some kind of Filipino connection. I focused in on what was written on the back of his gi, and it had the title of his movie "The Winds of God: Kamikaze" as well as "----lacat Pampanga" at the bottom.

Since I know that there's a Pampanga in the Philippines, I looked up the different areas in Pampanga that ended in "lacat" and figured out that it was Mabalacat, Pampanga. And then I stumbled upon this:

Kamikaze East Airfield
    Mabalacat, Pampanga

In World War II, Mabalacat was known as the birthplace of the kamikaze, the dreaded Japanese suicide missions which claimed the lives of more than 1,200 Japanese pilots and an untold number of Allied soldiers. The idea of sending self-sacrificing Japanese pilots to deliberately crash into enemy positions—an idea as horrible as it was sublime—was hatched by Japanese military officers in the house of Marcos Santos near the town plaza. Serving as kamikaze command outpost was the Colafrica Hill, an outcrop in the middle of an open field in Brgy. Tabun, known for the mansion sitting on top of it and its famous resident, Doña Africa Ventura Santos, daughter of Don Balbino Ventura of Bacolor (friend of Jose Rizal who financed the printing of El Filibusterismo), sister of Don Honorio Ventura (benefactor to Diosdado Macapagal) and mother of Don Teodoro Santos, who founded the Mabalacat Institute (MI) in 1950. In the northernmost town of Mabalacat is a memorial marker to remember the first Japanese Kamikaze pilots called Shimpu Special Attack Corps under Lt. Yukio Seki who took off for their last mission as official "human bombs" on October 25, 1944. A garden shrine has been built by the local tourism office to symbolize the Philippine-Japan friendship ties. In Clark, Japanese forces staged the same air operations from the so-called west airfield by using kamikaze (divine winds) tactics against American and allied forces. (Source: Robby Tantingco, Holy Angel University Center for Kapampangan Studies)

tl;dr: So yeah, just some random trivia regarding the birthplace of the kamikaze pilots. It was in Mabalacat, Pampanga, thus the tie-in with the movie and the presence of the Philippine flag on the directors sleeve.

6. EraMemory

EraMemory Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    @Ender: That explains the soldier's plight a bit more. So he was literally going on a suicide mission... should have guessed from the 'kamikaze' title tho. Thanks for the research!

Anyway, this season ended too fast. Only episode 11? More!!!! ...Oh well. At least I can look forward to the SP...