1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio [TV] - [Nemousu TV Season 13] 13/09/01~13/11/10

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Asheron, Aug 30, 2013.

1. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Re: [TV] - [Nemousu TV Season 13] 13/09/01~

This guy was a really mean teacher. He was more like a drill seargant. I can understand why Miki and Moe were afraid of him. At least Naachan stood her ground pretty well... but seriously "Are you crying? If you're crying we're going to stop. Crying takes time and we don't have time". Maaaan XD
    Mushi no Ballad is also a really hard song for "pop" voices, but I guess that's why he chose it - it needs something more than just to sound cute and sing with your throat, you really have to be vocally trained to do that song justice.

2. Chimai

Chimai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka

I'm relieved to know that the new girls are getting proper vocal training. The teacher was seemingly harsh but he was good. I hope they continue to work with him.

And man, Naachan is a tough cookie. Major respect. And you could tell, the way the girls were focusing in on the lessons, especially Naachan... they really wanted to learn as much as they could.

3. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

another great episode [clap]
    i think naachan is the best choice if they need substitution for moshi no ballad at RH 2014 [hehe]

4. banzaiwota

banzaiwota Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki

Agree with you..But i think he is too harsh to Miki-chan!!What is he's talked to Miki-chan until she's crying!! :cry: :cry:

5. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88

All of them were obviously nervous since the vocal trainer is really strict and harsh.

Nana's voice lack of power and intonation,
    Miki basically lack of everything in singing tbh haha,
    Moe surprisingly better than I thought, but according to the trainer she lacks of feeling haha.

Well, vocal training is normally done for long-term and since they only have this short period to practice, the vocal trainer didn't wanna waste time so he had to be a little harsh, that's why.

6. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Any girl who is "serious about being a singer" like these girls say they are should already be taking voice lessons. Idc how busy they are, they should be finding time for it. A singer's main asset is her voice and without a good and trained voice there is no career. Then again they are only 14 - 16 or something, plenty of time to figure out what they really want to do in life and singing may not actually be it in the end.

7. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88

^ Haha, I agree, but then when you have school and you have practice and you have theater performance, I doubt you will really have time left. And if you are pushed, you don't even have time to rest anymore. I can see why some of the girls' voices are deteriorated over time. :^^;:

Naachan has always said she wanted to be a singer but the other two (Miki and Moe), honestly I never expected them to choose it, haha. Especially Miki, her talent doesn't lie in singing. :^^;:

8. Asheron

Asheron Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    asheron02

Nemousu TV S13 Vol.8 2013-10-20

Episode Info

13th Gen 14th Gen Kenkyuusei Training Camp
    Chapter 4 - Actor

Members: Kojima Mako, Hashimoto Hikari, Shinozaki Ayana, Murayama Yuiri

Youtube

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Youku

Last edited: Dec 31, 2015
  9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I just watched all the episodes that aired until now, and the most interesting ones to me are the singing lessons (especially the one with Nana, Miki and Moe) and when they went hiking. (of course I loved all the SaeYaka we had in the first 2 episodes and they were fun to watch as well XD).

I think the vocal coach for the singing lessons is really good, even in a short time he definitely made them improve. Though he seems harsh but that's how it is, and I wish the girls would still take lessons with him, it would help AKB a lot to have the members "learn" to sing with a good teacher. as for the hiking episodes, Karen is fun to watch XD I think Haruu is interesting, I like the way she supports other members, she definitely has the "spirit" of a leader/captain, I wish she would become captain of a team someday because she's just made for this.

I also liked seeing the new team 4 together. They're all cute and seem so close to each other. I think right now they're the most "united" team in AKB, since all these girls, even if they have less experience, are from the same generations and they've been KKS all together so they seem like a team where everyone is close with each other and know each other well. Meanwhile A/K/B teams changed last year and I think they still need time to really feel like "united teams" and I hope it'll happen~ That's just the way I see it though.

Next episode is about Haruu, she will be playing tennis.

10. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01

Team A already feels as united as Team 4. (or more)

11. Asheron

Asheron Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    asheron02
  12. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Yeah I did notice that team A members keep getting closer, it's great~ I think team B members are also getting closer little by little. Not so sure about team K but they keep on losing their big names so it's logical that it's more difficult for them. I just want to see every team being united, I like team work. But I understand that because of the shuffle last year and important graduations, they need time for this. It'll be alright anyway~ ;D

Youku version for ep09 -

[youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjI3MDYyNDI0.html[/youku]

13. honeysenpai

honeysenpai Kenkyuusei

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtwbMs_9WYk
    Twitter:
    missingno15

[​IMG]

Goddamit Shimada

14. Asheron

Asheron Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    asheron02
    Nemousu TV S13 Vol.10 2013-11-03

Episode Info

Chapter 5 - Idol & MC

Members: Aigasa Moe, Iwatate Saho, Uchiyama Natsuki, Okada Nana, Kojima Mako, Shinozaki Ayana, Takashima Yurina, Nishino Miki, Hashimoto Hikari, Maeda Mitsuki, Murayama Yuiri, Mogi Shinobu

Youtube

Youku

Nemousu TV S13 Vol.11 2013-11-10 (End)

Episode Info

Chapter 6 - Dance Lesson

Members: Aigasa Moe, Iwatate Saho, Uchiyama Natsuki, Okada Nana, Kojima Mako, Shinozaki Ayana, Takashima Yurina, Nishino Miki, Hashimoto Hikari, Maeda Mitsuki, Murayama Yuiri, Mogi Shinobu

Youtube

Youku

15. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Sorry to dig up an ancient thread but I have to say this: if anyone is looking for something to sub, please take the training episodes in this season. They contain a lot of insight on the Japanese entertainment world that we on this forum frequently speculate about; it would be a treasure trove of information if it were to be subbed.

For example, I read a discussion just yesterday about whether and how variety shows are scripted. Episode 4 answers that in detail.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2016