1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio [TV] - [NMB48 Geinin!! 2] 13/04/03~13/06/19

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by Asheron, Mar 23, 2013.

1. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Re: [SHOW] - [NMB48 Geinin!! 2] 13/04/03~

Gotou was on fire this episode, picking up everything and left and right. No matter what the girls did he turned it into a positive laugh. Ah, the skill level of a pro.

2. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina

I was really happy to see Anchu given a shot at manzai. While the cast jumps within the episode are a bit jarring, its great to see so many members involved. You could see there was about 3 different filming sessions in that one episode.

Tenshi Riichan :nb:

3. Smilodon

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka

It was hilarious to see Yui just let loose in the oogiri portion. I've never seen her act that way period so it was really cool. Anchu is just a natural as well.

4. PineappleCrunch

PineappleCrunch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami

In this episode Chihiro appears a bit longer than last episode. :^O^:
    Her acting is still a bit awkard but it's look like keicchi always encourage her. [hehe]
    She is good at playing role as Keicchi little sister, it's seems that she will appear occasionaly with keicchi as maid club member. :hehe:

Overall that was a great episode, especially when when maachun appears with another Hentai Jokes.. :^O^: :drool:

But i didn't see any Hard-punch 'Kawaii' joke (which i really like) from Milky.. :hehe:

5. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xzp48v ... YrC3aJJNvA

This weeks ep.

Hitomin :cry: Why does she have to leave.. she's so good..
    Nana x Hitomin x Anchu Manzai.. I was laughing before they started.
    Sayaka with the uncharacteristic Suberi..
    Momoka referencing Gotous girlfriend? was it.. turns out she cosplays in Seifuku causing a bunch of 「気持ち悪い」 lol

Loving how big the cast is, even if members only get a little screentime each, at least they are there. Finally next week Kanakichi appears too. Akarin should always speak with her CA Buchou style.

6. Smilodon

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka

Momoka must watch more variety from me, I keep up with a lot of Gotou's other programs (Gyoretsu, Geinin Houdou etc,) and I don't hear him mention his girlfriend a lot. I think she watches Zakkuri High Touch because Chihara Junior, Non-chan, and Koyabu broke into Gotou's house and exposed his enormous collection of AV dvds. Kimoshita should bring that up!)

Great episode. I feel really bad that I'm still working on Geinin 1 at a glacial pace. I have one more episode of the first season and then I'm onto Season 2 haha.

This episode felt the most natural, since the editing has been so choppy this season. This might have been filmed pretty recently, Sayanee looked exhausted throughout the whole episode. They also pulled off a great trio manzai. I was expecting something mainstream like Wagaya, but it was pretty natural, classy and I think it's the best manzai's we've had. Keiichi's manzai was just all about her thug life so...

This episode made me miss Hitomin. She was charged and raring to go this season. Glad Kanakichi, Shu and Keira are on board now. I didn't expect the three of them to appear so soon after they announced they were appearing.

7. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe

hitominnnnnnn :cry:

to be honest i was actually disappointed because this episode only had 1 oogiri section. the plot is just... whatever, haha.

8. Asheron

Asheron Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    asheron02
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2015
  9. Smilodon

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka

Great episode, Yuihan was on fire and her Hokuto no Ken joke at the end was perfect. It was good and easy enough for Gotou to pick up Raou's famous quote.

I feel bad for making Nana do all these popular gags with her typical fail-ness. This time we had 2012 The Manzai winner Hamakaan's Gesu no Kiwami as a gag.

Glad to see Shu 'transfer' to the blue school, and we had a legitimate oogiri this go around. Sayanee's really good at oogiri. I remember she had a local program on Osaka with Ginshari, Waraimeshi, with Jinnai as the MC and she and Ainyan were right on the beat with Jin, Waraimeshi and Ginshari's pace. In fact, she was better than Ginshari at some of the oogiri.

Nice to see Keira in, and the Yokoyamamoto manzai was superb.

The preview for the Geinin movie was cool. I didn't realize everyone who appeared in that movie has appeared on the second season. So I guess it was almost like a precursor to the cast of this season. I also like how they kept some good real life references like Koba's "Fuuchan is watching" though he just said the watching part.

10. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina

Just over halfway through the season now. Anchu has been the standout for me 「怖かった。。」 lol.
    I had to pause after Shuu's「 このソフトクリームウンチみたい!」 I was so not expecting that.
    Mirukii totally ruined Gotous joke about Momoka's shoe.
    Just me or has Mirukii failed every oogiri section this season? People give nana crap about being suberi, but Mirukii rarely lands a gag herself.

11. Smilodon

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka

Nope, but I can sorta see Gotou being a Milky oshi and trying to create something for her despite not doing anything funny. He saves her a lot of the times. But just like how Nana's suberi is expected, it's sorta expected that Milky do something cutely funny and Gotou call her out for it, so in that regard I think Milky is doing fine to bring out Gotou onto her.

I like how Gotou calls Sayaka 'Sayanee' this season. Though it's probably to differentiate the two Yamamotos, you can't help but feel as if the cast is getting tighter this season. At least with Gotou (Since Non-chan is a diehard Berryz Kobo fan)

12. PineappleCrunch

PineappleCrunch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami

Okay... i have finished watching the last two episode of Geinin 2... and..

Hitomin is awfully crazy and uncontrollable laughing hazard... :drool:
    and why must she have to announce graduation.. [sweat]

And also Ripopo taking my more attention right now, i like to she her idiotic movement. lol.
    Miruki with 'kawaii' joke and 'kawaii attitude' and 'baka kawaii' ...as always.. successfully took my breath away. lol.

And yeah, the announcement about the Movie.. it's seem more dramatic more than i thought. :cute:
    I hope the 'manzai element' not dissapeared just because of drama scene..
    ...and i hope chihhii is joining that drama too. :drool: ..even it quite impossible, but i really hope she did. :'

13. Asheron

Asheron Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    asheron02

NMB48 Geinin!! 2 #08 2013-05-22

Dailymotion
    [dm]x104qpx[/dm]
    Youku
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTYwNjkzMDY0.html[/youku]

14. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina

Did no one watch this weeks ? lol.
    I was away all weekend so I've only just got around to it myself.

The storyline.. yeah, I guess that's probably the least important thing in this show. Nana's oogiri fails have been so bad they spawned an entire episode. I liked how they tied the "suberi fairies" introduction into Keira's catchphrase.
    I have to reiterate how much it's going to hurt having Hitomin graduate in a few days. Hitomin, Momoka and Anchu appear, steal the show and leave. So good.
    Anchu got some love in the learn about NMB section, and for good reason. She's been a total stand out for me this season (and yet she's not in the new single.. hmm.. different subject.)
    Everyone ripping on Nana's age again.. 古い lol.
    The Manzai was ok, It's weird seeing Maachun in the Tsukommi role though.
    The Anchu NG part at the end.. so cute. Struggling to do her lines while walking.

15. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe

i did watch it, but i didn't watch the story part.

-didn't really like maachun's tsukkomi.
    -wingardia leviosa!
    -oh god, fairy dust = dandruff
    -anchu NG hilarious
    -nana has the best reactions imo

16. Smilodon

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka

Nana is just adorable enough that we can allow her to ripoff Beat Takeshi and 2700's gags. Not a bad episode by any stretch, the free talk was really nice, but there wasn't anything really that I felt stood out to me, maybe besides Shu and Keira being little demons during the free talk areas and messing with Nana, which was really funny. I think it was smart of the staff to put Sayanee/Nana at the end though so we could focus on Shu/Kanakichi/Keira though.

NMB's staff is really smart and is aware of fan reception a lot of the time. I feel like we'll get less and less manzai and get more oogiri since NMB is more in tune to oogiri rather than manzai. (Mostly since manzais are incredibly tough). I wish we got a bit of a more proper oogiri rather than themed monoboke/boke. (Or maybe I've been watching Ippon Grand Prix too much and now just want straight up oogiri battles). I really like NMB just talking freely though. They're good there.

17. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe

i would like to see them do manzai if they've improved, but it seems like it's the same old stuff since season 1. the only good boke is maachun, everyone else just takes this attitude of "let me just act really dumb" instead of developing that rapport, that exchange between both their tsukkomi and the audience.

if anything some of them have gotten worse, especially milky.

18. Asheron

Asheron Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    asheron02

NMB48 Geinin!! 2 #09 2013-05-29

Dailymotion
    Youku

-

Episode opening once again makes me miss Yuihan being in NMB. But yeah, quite like this week's body switching episode :)

Last edited: Dec 31, 2015
  19. Smilodon

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka

Probably the best episode of the season. I've probably acquired some critical view of owarai through constant exposure to it, but this episode I actually laughed out loud whilst watching it, so it was fantastic! I think the girls have learned to build on jokes and use gaya(talking from the sidelines) very well. Sayanee/Maachun and Milky/Shu did great.

I'm glad Shu has become sorta of this punk-ish character that messes with Nana. It's cute and adorable and well done. She's a good kid.

The seasons finally wrapped in filming and Yui was there so that was good. I think we're getting Kinoshita Haruna (As the elusive female from the JK-1 poster) and Miru and that'll round out the season's guests.

20. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung

Hi I've been coming on and off forums in terms of my activeness and participation, but I really had to comment on this week's episode (Episode 9) of geinin!!2 because it was pure gold. Omg I agree has to best episode this season!! <3 <3

This week the whole episode was great, tonnes better than the previous ep which was a little weird here and there. haha.

Sayanee following up on Maachun was really really good. It was very timely too.

I really enjoyed them this week: Sayanee, Milky, Maachun, Ripopo, Nana, Anchu, Shu...great job to everyone. I feel like I need to rewatch this. lol.

Oh Haru's finally making a guest appearance?? LOL can't wait!! [party]