[TV] - [Sashiko no Kuse ni] (Sashihara Rino)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by aakun, Dec 24, 2010.

1. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

Sashihara Rino
    「さしこのくせに ~この番組はAKBとは全く関係ありません~」
    - Even if it's Sashiko ~This program is completely unrelated with AKB~
    Every Tuesday at 1:25 am
    1/11 Start~

first episode will be a dokkiri segment featuring acchan. basically, sasshi has to be rude with acchan badmouthing her etc.

even though the first episode features acchan, its unknown whether akb members will appear regularly at all.

2. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

who's pissed? im pissed =D

this bothers me in so many ways. but the most irritating thing is that this could be a variety for any of the groups and instead is wasted in JUST ONE MEMBER.

yeah, sashi is great but WHAT THE FUCK?. this is TBS and thats Ariyoshi's channel, i know that Sashihara Pride is great but giving it like its own show? >____>

i still cant bring myself to hate sasshi. but its so f*cking annoying.

3. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Well, I'm excited.

YAY! :omg:

4. xxdelta

xxdelta Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    Hehe, well let's see how this show goes.
    I have high hopes for this :) :inlove:

5. Criss

Criss Member

Soooo agree, basically because... I Dont Like Sashihara!!! In fact its probably the only AKB member that I really dislike [yawn]

Oh well... what a waste of TV time.

6. xxdelta

xxdelta Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    Well I do love Sasshi - her personality, her blog posts and her TV personality but..
    I agree that Sasshi being a side kick or Sasshi being solo won't be the same amusement as a group setting.

7. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira
    I love Sasshi but I'm on aakun's side for this one. >_>

8. Azarashi

Azarashi Kenkyuusei

Yes!!! Do want! Go! Go! Sasshi! [clap] [party]

9. Llewella

Llewella Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I am waiting to see this show. And I am certainly quite excited about it. [clap]

It's good to see members that can shine individually, and not only as a member of the group. Some will do so in dorama, others in tv shows, what's the difference ?

10. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I guess because this TV slot could be used for a group show, but AKB has enough shows already, so I don't see what the big deal is...

11. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Wow...more Rino on TV.

I think I'll have to wait for the first episode before I can really say anything substantial.

I am kinda excited, though, since Rino is my No. 2+. *shrugs*

12. Rina the Robot

Rina the Robot Kenkyuusei

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS. How awesome for Sasshi (and her fans!) [rock]

13. Shumatsu Samurai

Shumatsu Samurai Kenkyuusei

^
    ^
    Exactly. I think with the information we have so far, it's very difficult to rate this.
    But if the challenges are interesting and the MC does a good job, more members aren't necessarily needed.

14. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

Oh interesting.. Guess I can only wait for the first ep too to say if I'll like the program.. But I am excited for Sasshi.. Yay

15. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

Aloha from your favourite nitpicker XD;;;

"Sashiko no kuse ni" does not mean "For Sashiko's sake" (that would be "Sashiko no TAME ni"), but it's more like "Despite being Sashiko" (the nuance is "despite being the super hetare Sashiko she has the nerve to do this and that".)

Having said that, I'm excited. It's short (so I can actually watch it XD), and Sasshi's the girl with the greatest tv potential imo.
    Then again I see why some people would be upset at a solo tv show (especially for someone like her with a personality you either love or hate) but I see it as basically the same thing, in another media, of Tomochin having a solo single.

16. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ But the "kuse" is in hiragana, so depending on what kanji is used it can mean "In spite of" or "in the manner/habit of"...right? I mean I remember having a discussion about this with a fluent Japanese speaker online.

:fear:

17. Sarki

Sarki Kenkyuusei

Just like loveandcoffee says, it's more like "Even if it's Sashiko~this program has nothing to do with AKB!"

So it seems (at least) a bit weird to be annoyed if the tv show itself is not going to be strongly related with AKB. Sure, there'll be some connections, and sure, she is, after all, an akb48 member. But dunno, seems more like these various variety shows some girls tend to appear in often.

Anyway, I so can't give my opinion before even watching one episode. Don't worry, if it's boring, I'll say so without fear, but just give her a chance ; )

18. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    How much pushing can one girl get? Really.

19. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

oh, thank you XD i fixed it now

what?

how can you compare 30 minutes ALL ABOUT YOU every week on national tv to be the same as a minor appearance in drama or releasing a single? :lame:

again, this is NOT about it being boring. its not going to. its about giving SUCH A HUGE THING to ONLY ONE MEMBER. theres NO WAY sasshi could get something like this if it werent for the huge dammed pushing she gets.

20. sillythings

sillythings Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sillythings48
    Wow. I'm happy for Sasshi.

She's one of the girls that can pull a variety show off.

AKB is branching out more and more. Good luck to her.

Looking forward to see acchan's reaction to sasshi's rudeness [hehe]