1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio [TV] - SDN48 - [Suppon no Onnatachi 2] 2010/06/02~

Discussion in 'SDN48 News & Discussion' started by Jasey, Jun 2, 2010.

1. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

Re: [TV] - SDN48 - [Suppon no Onnatachi] 2010/06/02~

*attempt to revive this thread*

So I think this week concludes all the episodes that are revolved around the Senbatsu revealing period.

Last week it was nice seeing all the reactions during the show. To be honest, it wasn't exactly like how I imagined it would be, but I realized later that they're definitely more mature than our AKB girls. Nonetheless, it was really nice to see their faces and reactions.

This week they showed some of the speeches and tears. They also had comments from members who didn't make it to senbatsu. There isn't much I can say about this, I had a kind of sad/empty feeling while watching through the episode. Not really sure how I should of been feeling through the show.

It's really a shame that watching this didn't have as much impact on me as when I was watching the 17th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo DVD. I think most of the reasons for this is because I just haven't been exposed to the SDN members enough to feel a strong attachment yet. I know they work just as hard, if not harder, than the AKB girls but the lack of exposure just gives me a different feel when watching this. (Not as touched? Though I definitely felt something tug at me during Kyururun and Yukarin's speeches)

Basically, the SDN members need more exposure, more TV shows, give us LODs, release stage albums, concerts and a whole bunch of good stuff!!! I'm sure the upcoming SDN48+10 episode will help This is just the first of many singles to come, the other members have a lot more chances.
    -----
    Ahh I forgot to mention. Seeing Nachu at the end of the episode really lightened everything up for me. It's always great to see her. I imagine they didn't show her too much during the speeches because she usually needs to keep a happy aura around her.

2. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

even if we don't know them much, i dunno... maybe its because they are like the underdogs of the 48 fandom right now and you always feel like supporting what no one appreciates (like people did with team b) but i really really love all these girls. seeing these episodes really made me fell that i really like them ALL. even if i dont know much of almost all of them.

and like i said some weeks ago, after following all the election and always wanting yuki to not make it (never was nothing against her, i just wanted nachu in). seeing how in the end she didn't make it breaks my heart to the point that i really like her now XD oh well lol

3. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

^Yeah, I really really like them all as well. It's not that I don't want them all to have a chance in senbatsu, because I do. It's just that I can't understand/feel their pain/frustration as much as I can with AKB. I would love to be able to understand and love them more, which is why I want them to get more and more exposure. Hopefully their debut single will be a big success.

4. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki

I feel like ever since we started getting LODs, a HUGE part of my fandom has been rooted in seeing the girls perform all of the time. Not that that is a bad thing or anything, just that it kind of makes my SDN fandom suck. I really, really want to support these girls, and it's so hard to since we have nothing to base anything on.

5. microsheep

microsheep Kenkyuusei

I've been too lazy to yet ever watch a LOD.

For me there's like three girls i care about in AKB but somehow SDN has grown more important to me. I've learnt to know more girls and there is favorites but then also I know a bit about everyone. I also would love to have more material from them, but I guess we have to wait until the single is being released. Depending on it's sales and how popular the song gets I'm sure they'll be all around the place soon enough :)

6. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

i loved when the president of universal told them to beat the korean groups that are also part of universal now (Kara?). so sweet <3

7. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

SNSD, Kara and 4minute are all under Universal :D They pretty much dominate the female K-Pop groups in Japan. They also have Supernova under their label.

8. microsheep

microsheep Kenkyuusei

I did not spot Sakuran during the ep 19 :(

Btw.. What does Akita Kazue's "Honmaaa~ " mean ?

9. Jasey

The episode with Ariyoshi was interesting. I think I like these more than the go-and-sell-the-group episodes, hopefully as the CD release gets closer they'll mix it up with the senbatsu's activities and the episodes with the guests.

Tsuruno Takeshi next week :D

10. Criss

Criss Member

[clap] [clap] [clap]

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpoLQtw-hW0[/yt]

PVs look are soooo ... meh... so far. Yes they look good but thats something they always must do at least [rofl] [rofl] . Well its the first single, they must do better the next one :chuffed:

11. MecchaMelon

MecchaMelon Kenkyuusei

^ I dunno, both those PVs look pretty friggin' awesome to me! * w* Ahhhh, I still can't decide which version I want!

12. Criss

Criss Member

Awesome? A lot of (yes) preatty girls in a big set in a sexy dance??? Nothing really amazing, the concept (so far) its very simple, no imagination, "Tobenai Agehachou" reloaded [think] [think] [think] In its moment was good, but again? [think] [think] [think]

Sorry, I pass [rofl] [rofl] [rofl]

Ok there are just a few PVs second so maybe the complete versions are better. [think]

13. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari

^ There is more to it than what you saw there, although you get the general theme of each PV from the vid. Admittedly both of the PVs are predominantly dance shots, but there are a lot more suggestive closeup shots and pose shots that weren't in those previews.

14. Criss

Criss Member

^
    Well then I will give it a try later, once they release the PVs on TV or something. But if they are basically dance shots (like we saw) with just some extra...sexy close ups then there isnt so much to be excited about [rofl] . Oh well, we will see.

15. Youkokurama

Youkokurama Kenkyuusei

you need other reasons?! :XD:

i don't think i need anything more than that to convince me to buy this. the b-sides are AWESOME!! wet shots of sayane, machiko, akane, and BAMBI, and body parts of misa being groped by a member i yet have to figure out who, add mana (the girl, not the blue or spellcasting thingy) and add in fujiko who suddenly got 1000x prettier...

$old

and omg omg omg. i never really looked at fujiko as someone who can be a frontgirl, but check her out in the video. i regret not giving her enough attention. seriously..

and not to mention the quality of the songs. [rock]

16. clumsycarrot

clumsycarrot Kenkyuusei

In Episode 10 / 11, I had 2 questions:

1) What were the girls playing the games for? They were selecting 8 girls but I don't know for what reason?

2) There were 4 stages and it just seemed like 5 random girls were chosen NOT to clear stage 1. (Ohori, Akita, Nachu, etc). What was criteria to fail that first stage?

17. Jasey

1. To be ambassadors for a new movie coming out.
    2. They were the last to show up for filming.

18. clumsycarrot

clumsycarrot Kenkyuusei

Thanks. I just find #2 as a funny criteria.

"Ambassadors"?

19. moyism

moyism Kenkyuusei

basically help promote the movie ;)

20. clumsycarrot

clumsycarrot Kenkyuusei

Thanks. I never really heard of "ambassador for a movie" before, that's why.

Edit: Wait, for #2, what does last to show up for filming refer to? Last to show up for the filming of Suppon? I thought Akita was one of the first ones to get inside (which is the filming area)?