1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio [TV] - [Shukan AKB] '09/07/10~

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, Jul 2, 2009.

1. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    Have to agree with peanuts on this. It just looks to be like the type of you show you find every morning if you turn on NHK2 or whatever they call it. It's not even that much different to the type of kids tv crap you get in England. Except the host is usually about 40 and acting mentally like a child.

2. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd
    ^ That's exactly what I find so weird about it - it freaks me out that there is an underage girl who does gravure, and then goes on a mockup kids TV show pretending to be an elementary schoolgirl.

3. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    They should just make her cook every week.. genius.

4. toddvanzetti

toddvanzetti Kenkyuusei

I think it is great that Kawaei can play both sexy and asexual grade schooler convincingly.

It reminds us that the world is a much more interesting, weird, exciting, and adventurous place than puritan tyranny would have us believe.

This parody episode is fascinating to me. Japan and AKB48 are so interesting.

I read the meme entry on pedobear and I frankly do not understand the thing at all. The article was not terribly well written. What was it supposed to mean? Where did that come from? How did it come to mean something else? Who things it means that something else and who does not?

Well, clearly it means nothing to me as I never saw it before today and don't understand it at all.

5. honeysenpai

honeysenpai Kenkyuusei

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtwbMs_9WYk
    Twitter:
    missingno15
    I don't understand why you guys are bugging out, I thought it was hilarious.

6. Zippy

Zippy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    ^
    Exactly. I haven't laugh so much in weeks, this episode helps me alot
    Seeing Shimada Shuhei doing those creepy dance... the hell :^^;: :D
    And I guess Kawaei wave already starts, eh? :awesome:

7. Tomokazu

Tomokazu Kenkyuusei

Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan - Auckland, New Zealand
    You guys need to understand the difference between a teddy bear and a pedobear. Anyway, memes in general aren't used in Japanese culture, let alone pedobear. It's more of a western Internet culture which arguably begun its journey from 4chan.

Anyway, I laughed my ass of at the see-saw scene. Looked like the teddy bear was up to some mischievous activities behind Kawaei. :lol:

8. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

That episode is hilarious, one of the smartest parody Shukan have done, and in a time when they seriously needs some rating help for all the failed segment recently..

Besides, many Japanese and Chinese forums and blogs has already tag it as a kami-episode. It's once again that cultural difference.

As for underage-member (legal adult only, sexual consent in Japan is 13 and it's 16 for marriage for girls with parental consent) cosplaying kindergartener? I don't see issue with that, better that than having Mariko or Kojiharu doing it, now that would actually be of sexual references. :angry:

Anyway, I've always find it interesting and weird that Westerner can't appreciate cuteness and moe-ness of these thing and always have to put sexual innuendo to it and associate it with pediphile (you can't say a child is cute without knowing their parents, ok that might be a bit extreme but you got the drift).

At same time, Easterners can't understand why there are nude days and nude beaches and girls flashes on parties or guys without shirts in public without thinking that all westerners are "sexually active" (don't want to use the terms here to keep it family-friendly) and devoid of any morality or human decency...

9. freakonboard

freakonboard Kenkyuusei

[dm]xugdo0_yyakb-yyy-yyyyyyyyyy-yyyy-yy-yy-121019_lifestyle[/dm]

10. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Looks like next few week will be Love-tan/HKT special in prep of the transfer... :)

11. Thumbster

Thumbster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    azumarion
    lol, Love-tan to take over Shukan AKB! This episode really give me nostalgia feeling. So many footage from her 'Golden Days'. I really like the beginning of the show when she come out of the table!

I thought this episode will be kinda send off to her but seems she'll stick with this show a bit more. Good for her :inlove:.

12. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

It's good to see Lovetan and how AKB is trying to transition her to HKT48 where she'll get some loving from Sasshi! :lol:

She wants a chance to shine and hopefully HKT48 will help her as she's stuck in the middle of AKB and she's falling in her ranking.

Good luck to Lovetan in HKT48! [clap] [party]

13. Tewa

Tewa Kenkyuusei

14. Ephemeral

Ephemeral Kenkyuusei

^ Also my first sub work for sub48! :D

15. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Shukan AKB will be replaced with another new variety show.

<< >>
    AKB48's weekly show [Shukan AKB] will be getting replaced with [AKB Ko Usagi Dojo] from 7th December. The show will air every Friday from 17:30 till 18:00. The show will be hosted by Terry Ito and Minegishi Minami.
    << >>

Weblink
    http://melosnomichi.blogspot.com/2012/1 ... jo-to.html

There aren't any other info that was available, so it's not certain on what sort of format the show will be doing, whether there are guests or other 48family members involved.

16. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Special feature on HKT48
    [dm]xuypnk[/dm]

17. YumeNoRui

YumeNoRui Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I am happy to have miichan as host, she is good in talking and don't sound mean.

Years down the road when she graduate from AKB, I can see her being a host though.

18. Asheron

Asheron Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    asheron02
    Shukan AKB 2012-11-23

Tokyo-wan no Hate Made Itte Kuu

AKB48 vs SKE48 Honki no Tsuri Battle Part 1 :lol:

AKB48: Tano Yuka, Kawaei Rina, Takahashi Juri
    SKE48: Suda Akari, Kato Rumi, Oya Masana

Youtube Part 1

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Youtube Part 2

if the video does not show watch the video here

Dailymotion

Last edited: Dec 31, 2015
  19. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    Another good hilarious episode from Shukan :lol:
    I laughed myself off when I saw that fish slipped out of Ricchan's hand. It's like a common mistake that usually happen from unexperienced fisher. But I guess it was just because she was too afraid when the fish moved its fins around. On the other side Juri did it well with fishing. She got like the majority shots from AKB side :cute: She's a pro anyway, willing to do every task given without much rant even when she has no knowledge of it [rock] SKE's one looks more professional though :lol: They three especially Rumi seems to be really calm when waiting for the bait unlike Tano on the other side who acts funny.

20. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Well, next week's Shukan will be the last before it's being replaced by another new show. I was hoping it'll do the last episode with a 1hr SP or 2hr SP, but ... :(