TV / Radio [TV] - [Star Hime Sagashi Taro!]

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by AikyiTaizne, Dec 7, 2010.

1. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

TV Tokyo - Star Hime Sagashi Taro

[​IMG]

出演:
    ブラックマヨネーズ(Black Mayonnaise), 松井珠理奈 (Matsui Jurina), 松井玲奈 (Matsui Rena)

First episode: 2010-09-11 Saturday
    OA: 10:55 - 11:25

Official website:
    http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/sagashitaro/

2. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

FFFFFF

BUCK TEAM D WAS MY OSHI TEAM =(

before seeing the final cms: Team D > Team E > Team C > Team B > Team A
    after seeing the final cms: Team A > Team E > Team D > Team C > Team B

i never liked the idea of using ponishu though xd its mostly for that. but the whole concept the girls thought was great. and Team A ended up coming with an AMAZING CM. what a waste >:

CMON EVERYONE LETS VOTE FOR TEAM E <3

3. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

^FFFFFFFFFF

So yeah,

Before the CMs: E>B>D>A>C
    After the CMS: E>A>D>B>C

I was surprised as hell seeing the A CM cause it was actually good. I thought C was freaking terrible, I hate the idea of borrowing something someone else already made for you (Ponytail to ShuShu). I thought A and E were going to win =_=

Anyways yeah, basically Nana vs Milky.

Nana better win

Let's all vote for E! Cause C freaking sucks <3 <3 <3

4. Wolfic

Wolfic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    And I was wondering when this thread would be made....

In the spirit of following the precedent,

Before CM: B>C>D>E>A

Because I'm incredibly biased towards Sayaka.

After CM: C>B>E>A>D

Team B actually didn't sound as bad as I had feared, though I wished they didn't spend so much of the beginning talking, though that's mainly because I was looking forward to the performance the most.

Team A did a lot better than I thought considering how chaotic it looked at first. And the musical bit at the end was a nice touch.

Team D was a bit disappointing as while the outfis and formations were amazing, it didn't really have much else. The ending was somewhat lackluster.

Team E was very well done as they made a well designed set and had a very nice ending. Though I would've preferred if there weren't costumes for the three girls as they just looked tacky and unneccessary.

I liked Team C the most because of the following things:
    -A nice acappella of a variation of ponyshu, which I liked.
    -Dancing that wasn't horrible.
    -A nice concept (the idea that people can be more than the standard set of Breo)
    -A great ending line that gives the whole commerical a nice feel ("Which Breo are you?")

So I guess that puts me in the minority here. 2 vs 1.

5. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I thought all of the CMs were pretty decent. Team E's is more interesting than Team C's but I'm voting for C anyway just cause I like all the girls in that team =D

6. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    All the CMss were good.

Before CMs: A>C>E>D>B
    After CMs: D>E>C>B>A
    Edit:
    After CMs A>E>C>B>D

Well I think this is the order XD

7. freakonboard

freakonboard Kenkyuusei

8. Takafate

Takafate Kenkyuusei

Thanks!
    I just voted. [clap]

9. Meroron♥

Meroron♥ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ogumatsugumi
    Team D was my favorite from the beginning, cause I loved the sentai concept xD Unfortunately they were a bit clumsy when performing it and it didn't come out very catchy. I think the catchy punchline is the main point that makes the CM idea seem professional so I thought it was a shame! I really loved the costumes though, and it felt like they put in a lot of effort~

Team A did manage to make it come out really catchy and organized, and with a concept, which I didn't expect at all~~ I thought I was going to suffer from utter second-hand embarassment when they performed it, but it was really good!

I was a bit disappointed with Team B's. When I saw Sayamina playing the guitar the 1st time I thought it sounded awesome, and I thought theirs would probably be the highest quality CM but, in the end, I thought it sounded really messy with all put together [speechless] I couldn't hear a "song" at all, so I was kinda disappointed.

Team C's was catchy all the way through, had a good concept with the 4 types + personalized type, nad just seems really organized, well praticed. But I, too, didn't really like the idea of using Ponishu... [speechless] though, then again... I guess using a song people already know might help them remember it? Idk. I would've felt much more confortable if they used a NMB song, but there aren't any lol. So xD

Team E's seemed like a mess from the beginning. Idk, the way they talked sounded awkward and... out-of-pace? lol. But the final part with the showing the faces was brilliant! And they put in a lot of effort on the scenery and stuff... but... as much as I love the ending, no matter how many times I watch the whole thing, the 1st 29 seconds are just really painful to me [speechless]

Sooo in the end I voted for C! and I actually like Nana better than Milky so I'm not being biased lol

10. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

Team A has the best CM :3

I voted for E because i like Haru and Nana a lot, and because i didn't like the ponishu CM at all lol

11. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

^I always knew you had good taste <3

12. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

They announced the winner...

You can find out here: http://ap.nmb48.com/breo_vote/

YAY TEAM C =D

I'm surprised, I thought Team E was going to win since they had a better CM and I figured Nana would have a lot of votes - seeing as she has like three fanbases (ones she's got since joining NMB, ones from her HP times, and i've seen a few of her brother's fans supporting her).

13. sada

sada Kenkyuusei

Oh finally.
    YESSSSSSSS SUCK IT TERIBON

14. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

omg fuck you the mikly wota D= what a terrible decision >_>

15. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

Woo just saw the results from the episode.

It's a shame that Team E didn't win, but congratulations to Team C!

I hope they make something great out of their concept, looking forward to it.

I guess Milky has way more fans than I expected, unless people chose it because they like PonyShu. Nonetheless, all the girls did great.

It was a great episode btw, loved it. Anyone absolutely LOVE their group huddle? I know I do because Sayamina said it [hehe]

16. itsmiina

itsmiina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    LOL, is no one going to mention Akarin (C Team)?
    I thought she was being pushed too.
    But I voted for Team E (because my bias is Nana), so I am disappointed.
    Oh wells, but I like Milky and Akarin so congrats!

17. sada

sada Kenkyuusei

I voted for Team C because Team E's promo sucked. Just plain sucked.

18. Meroron♥

Meroron♥ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ogumatsugumi
    Yay Team C! <3
    Is the CM actually gonna be the way they did it, or is the company gonna come up with their own and this was just for deciding the girls?
    I'm guessing the company's gonna make their own, but I didn't see it specified anywhere so...

btw what/who is Teribon? @____@

19. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

Right, I love Akarin too <3 I forgot she was in Team C though, but she must have been the extra push they needed to beat Nana.

Yes, I somehow still can't wrap the fact around that Milky by herself is more popular than Nana >_<

The CM uses their concept. So they'll up it up so that it won't be performed as badly, but it'll still be the original concept that the girl came up with.

I'm Teribon X_X

20. Meroron♥

Meroron♥ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ogumatsugumi
    ^omg sorry ;_____;
    I saw people talking about "Teribon" and I was thinking if it was the nickname of some NMB girl I didn't know, sorry ;___; (and thanks for the info~)