1. Results for our 11th Annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

TWICE ♡

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Mana, Mar 22, 2017.

1. Mana

Mana Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

[​IMG] The Official TWICE Thread [​IMG]
    TWICE is a girl group who debuted in Korea in October 2015, they are from Jyp entertainment. The group was formed from a survival show in 2015 called SIXTEEN, where 16 girls were in competition to debut. 9 members won the show and debuted as TWICE some months later. There are 3 different origins in the group: korean (5 members), japanese (3 members) and taiwanese (1 member). Their fandom is called "ONCE" and the official fandom colors are Apricot and Neon Magenta. Their official lightstick is called "Candy Bong".​
    [​IMG] Music Videos [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Discography [​IMG]

Korea:

2015/10/20 The Story Begins (Mini-Album) [DEBUT]
    Title track: Like OOH-AHH / Total amount of songs: 6

2016/04/25 Page Two (Mini-Album)
    Title track: Cheer Up / Total amount of songs: 7

2016/10/24 TWICEcoaster: Lane 1 (Mini-Album)
    Title track: TT / Total amount of songs: 7

2017/02/20 TWICEcoaster: Lane 2 (Special Album)
    Title track: Knock Knock / Total amount of songs: 9
    Note: 7 of the songs are from TWICEcoaster: Lane 1

2017/05/15 Signal (Mini-Album)
    Title track: Signal / Total amount of songs: 6

2017/10/30 Twicetagram (Album)
    Title track: Likey / Total amount of songs: 13

2017/12/11 Merry & Happy (Repackage Album)
    Title track: Heart Shaker / Total amount of songs: 15
    Note: 13 of the songs are from Twicetagram

2018/04/09 What is Love? (Mini-Album)
    Title track: What is Love? / Total amount of songs: 6

2018/07/09 Summer Nights (Special Album)
    Title track: Dance The Night Away / Total amount of songs: 9
    Note: 6 of the songs are from What is Love?

Japan:

2017/06/28 #TWICE (Album) [DEBUT]
    Title track: TT Japanese Version / Total amount of songs: 10
    Note: This album is only with remakes of their korean songs

2017/10/18 One More Time (Single)
    Title track: One More Time / Total amount of songs: 2

2018/02/07 Candy Pop (Single)
    Title track: Candy Pop / Total amount of songs: 2

2018/05/16 Wake Me Up (Single)
    Title track: Wake Me Up / Total amount of songs: 2

2018/09/12 BDZ (Album)
    Title track: BDZ / Total amount of songs: 10
    Note: 4 of the songs are from past japanese singles
    Their OST song I Want You Back is included as well

[​IMG] Members Introduction [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] Official Links [​IMG]

Official Twitter - For general news, updates, photos. / Official Twitter for Japan.
    Official Instagram - For personal updates by the members, photos and videos. / Official Instagram for Japan.
    Official Youtube - For videos. But their music videos (and teasers) are on Jype's channel. / Official Youtube for Japan.
    Official Facebook - For general news, updates, photos.
    Official V channel - Live streaming videos with fans, all with official english subtitles.

[​IMG] Make sure to follow and support TWICE!!! [​IMG]
    * Photos credit to "iconicmomo". Photos design by Mana @ stage48.
    * I'm aware of the photo size rules of stage48 but I'm only using big pictures for the first post. Hopefully mods will let this pass.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
  2. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
    Awesome, a thread for Twice!!!!<3<3<3<3<3. I love them, they are adorable and nice girls!!!.
    They are really good with her fans.

3. Arbios

Arbios Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Jungyeon is my bias
    Knock Knock is my favorite song

their songs aren't the best but they're so bright and always make me happy :D

4. Mana

I finally edited the first post (I did it some time ago LOL), I'll probably edit the text one of these days to make it shorter, but yeah, it's basically complete now ;D

So since this forum is AKB/J-pop related, I'll start with talking about TWICE's popularity among japanese celebrities, starting from their song Cheer Up. After they released this song in April 2016 (and the "Sha Sha Sha / Shy Shy Shy" words went viral), they started getting some mentions from japanese celebrities.

1. As soon as the Mv was released, japanese actress Honoka Miki (from Itazura na Kiss Love in Tokyo, etc.) posted the Cheer Up Mv on her Twitter:

2016/04/25 Honoka Miki Twitter
    https://twitter.com/hononoyh/status/724555669106368512
    She wrote: "This is too cuteー♡"

2. Members of E-girls (sorry I don't know their names) did the Sha Sha Sha pose.

2016/06/03

CU1.jpg

They wrote "シャシャシャ" (Sha Sha Sha) in their blog entry. You can see it here!

Fun fact:
    Sana was actually a LDH trainee back in Japan, before she joined Jype and became a trainee in Korea. You can read about it here. There's a rumor that Momo was also a trainee. Both of them are friends with a former E-girls member Yamamoto Runa. Here's a photo of them together when Runa went to Korea in February 2017 to attend TWICE's first solo concert "TWICELAND". She wrote on her IG post: "with Sana-chan and Momo-chan♥ I went to their concert, it was so cuteッ Aah~ I had a great timeッ♥ The new song is too cuteッ♥"

EG1.jpg

During TWICE's pre-debut survival program, Sana's intro video was a dance to E-girls "Follow Me".

She danced to it again once after debut, during a special live streaming, here!

3. NMB48 members did the Sha Sha Sha pose and sing along to Cheer Up!

2016/06/06 Naiki Kokoro Twitter (video)
    https://twitter.com/naiki_cocoro/status/739672054492893185
    She wrote: "shyshyshy(^^)"

2016/08/24 Kishino Rika Twitter (videos)
    https://twitter.com/kishinorikadayo/status/768362850217627648
    https://twitter.com/kishinorikadayo/status/768363988811780097
    https://twitter.com/kishinorikadayo/status/768365157521035264

On the videos you can see Kawakami Rena & Kishino Rika singing / dancing along to Cheer Up ^^

Fun fact: All 3 japanese members of TWICE Momo, Sana, Mina come from the Kansai region in Japan (Momo from Kyoto, Sana from Osaka and Mina from Kobe), and NMB are also from Kansai (Osaka) so they're from the same region ;D

Ok I think that's all for the TWICE mentions by japanese celebrities during Cheer Up era. Next time I'll post about the TT era and more. There will be a lot! XD

• Like Like x 1
  5. Arbios

Arbios Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    also SKE's Kimoto Kanon did the TT pose on twitter with the hashtag #twice

6. Mana

Yes, she did it more than once too! She seems to be a fan XD I'll find the photos and post them later.
    a lot of 48/46 members did the TT pose ever since last year, some of them are big fans too (like Naanya, or Nogi's Yuttan).

7. Mana

TWICE just released their new song Likey!!! Full Mv -

I absolutely love it, great job TWICE, this is perfect <3

• Like Like x 1
  8. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

Really great song!

9. Hitagi

Hitagi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Risa
    Is it just me or is Mina like a taller version of Mayuyu? They kinda resemble each other.
    and dat Dab! I likey likey!

10. Yukitie

Yukitie Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    Wow I didn't even realise they had a thread here! But yay that they do!
    I have been following them since their debut (I am a huge Korean music fan) and their sound is so fun and bubbly <3

Likey is ridiculously addictive. And the album is brilliant too!!
    My bias is Tzuyu with a large helping of Momo too :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. BadIcecream

BadIcecream Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    I love TWICE's foreign line (Momo, Sana, Mina & Tzuyu).

And Mina is such a beauty!

12. Mana

Nice, I didn't expect to see many TWICE fans here! it would be nice if more people posted in this thread so we can talk more about them too! Their latest song Likey is already one of my favorite of them, it's super catchy and I'm loving the choreography and the music video! I'm excited for the live performances of it!

13. Criss

Criss Kenkyuusei

I still preffer Knock Knock as song and MV:1st:. But Likey its quite good. The MV its simple but the concept its very good that works so well. Perfect single to introduce TWICE to new fans.:v:

14. Idol-chan_Spiffy

Idol-chan_Spiffy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Minami
    Actually, I'm in the few who doesn't like "Likey." Sorry. Just not my cup of tea. But, I heard the spoiler for the rest of the album and there are songs that I prefer way more than it:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Criss

Criss Kenkyuusei

Congratulations TWICE. :1st: TWICE(트와이스) "OOH-AHH하게" M/V 200 000 000 views!
    twi.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  16. Astral

Astral Kenkyuusei

Im a fan as well. Loved their recent release and some of the B sides in the album were great as well. Also I like how they put out a lot of content on vapp for their fans to enjoy
    Praying that we'll be able to see more 46/48 x Twice interactions in the future. A recent interaction I know of is when Iwamoto Renka (3rd gen Nogizaka)wrote a blog post about how she got to meet Dubu and thought she was pretty and admires her.

Looking forward to the next time Twice promotes in Japan!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Criss

Criss Kenkyuusei

Weekly Idol EP.327 Full TWICE 트와이스 171101

18. broz0rs

broz0rs Upcoming Girls

No Sana No Life

sana.jpg

19. Criss

Criss Kenkyuusei

XTW.png
    Although Likey its quite a "simple" MV have great moments, making it a very enjoyable to watch MV.
    I wonder, What is your favorite moment in Likey?
    Now, I select some of the most remarkable moments in Likey just to put some examples.
    We have:
    Sana's "Likey, likey" moments.
    Momo's dance machine moments.
    Jeongyeon's skater moments.
    Jihyo's "bouncing" moment.
    Chaeyeong and Dahyun's rap moment (Car scene)

For me I have to say its Jihyo's "Bouncing" moment. :p Looks like this is quite a topic among some fans latetly.

Anyway, whats your favorite Likey moment? Its on this list? Its another? Feel free to mention it. :D

20. Mana

First of all, congrats Like OOH-AHH for the 200 million views! This is awesome because this is their 3rd music video to achieve 200 million, before that we had earlier this year TT getting 200 million views, then around the middle of the year Cheer Up getting 200 million views, and now it's Like OOH-AHH. Congrats <3

Just now, Likey music video surpassed 30 million views. and this happened in just 4 days or so, I'm shocked XD They keep getting stronger and stronger! and Knock Knock music video is about to reach 150 million views too! ONCEs are such a dedicated and loving fandom <3

About my favorite moment in Likey, this is so difficult! I like a lot of moments... but yes Jihyo really shines in this music video, especially the scene when she wears jeans (same scene as the "bouncing" moment. LOL). I love the bridge too when they show Jihyo then Nayeon, the scenery looks great. and Momo solo dance! awesome part. Nayeon on bike is cute too! Oh and Dahyun's rap part is very cool. I have so many more but yes this music video is really so good.

I listened to Twicetagram (the new album), it has 13 songs. wow! it's really a great album, I highly recommend it to everyone. and if you love the album too, please consider buying it! You can buy it on sites like kpopmart, kpoptown and more (I can help if anyone needs links).

I'm not sure yet which songs are my favorites because a lot of them stand out, I need to listen to it more to decide my favorite songs!

• Like Like x 1