1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Uemura Azusa resigns from NMB48

Discussion in 'General NMB48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 3, 2018.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  2. ColorfulMonsters48

ColorfulMonsters48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
  3. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    if her spot isn't given to Koko or Chihii....

on the other note, what'll happen to Queentet? add new member?

4. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    WHAT? lol. What? This is completely unexpected

5. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    why.... ?

6. junjou19

junjou19 Member

what??? where did this come from? and with no warning or grad performance...

all my faves keep leaving >_<

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

7. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Also, for clarification, she quit. She says graduate in her twitter but the NMB official announcement says she quit.
    She will not get a graduation show or gold plate in the theater.

===

She did an Instalive last night in addition to that Youtube video and because of the livestream nature of it, we got some more details like:

- She "snapped" and decided she wanted to leave
    - She's not pregnant
    - She's not going to be on Bunshun or any other tabloid
    - There is no scandal
    - She thought that if she was going to quit, going through the whole process of announcement - grad show was too much
    - She will continue her activities in some other way (I assume this is where Youtube comes in)
    - No comment on if its a health issue

I'm not sure whether to believe her words (if you look at it from the point of view of protecting her pride, she would say the same thing) but I wish NMB management gave her some kind of out by saying it was a health issue or something. But alas.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  8. ColorfulMonsters48

ColorfulMonsters48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Now she is following Miyu, Akarin and Sakura. I hope she will become a famous YouTuber/influencer

9. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Without giving too much away, Akarin certainly expressed her disappointment at Azusa in her latest mobile mail.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

If that really is all there is to it, then it seems very selfish to me. The graduation process is kind of a ritual for the fans and other members, a process where they come to terms with a member moving on to a new phase in their life. This is more like "See ya later bitches!"

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Honestly this is how imagined Milky’s graduation if she wasn’t such a bigshot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I don't buy this reasoning tbh. No offense, but girl could have at least done one final HS to meet (and you know explain things more properly) to her fans before completely left the building. The fact that there's an NMB HS around this week too, like sis was that impatient? Also, what would possibly happen between announcement and grad show anyway? It's not like she's a top member who had to go all over radio and shoot magazines to explain her intents, management would probably even reduce her theater performance appearances.

Girl you do you, but this way of exit is not the tea.

Not to bring Miss Philosopher again, but with all of her circumstances (and obvious growing amount of haters) back then, she still did the entire graduation process.

• Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    This situation is same with when Nabilah resigned from JKT and then Melody revealed that she was veryyy disappointed with Nabilah's decision.

Of course I'm still very gutted (because why is so sudden wtf?), but guess what? I bet her rebellious side is coming up again.

14. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    omg that's kind of funny tho u bring up Ririka lol cause even tho her announcement was pretty unprofessional she still ended her idol career like every other idol lol. Why all these great members keep leaving us like damn lol.

I think my biggest gripe with this Azusa thing is that she left with no word for her fans that have HS-tickets and other merchandise ready to go. That feels shitty i imagine for those who consider her their oshimen and supported her. At least when u announce ur grad fans are understanding life moves on and u can't be an idol forever. Some legit leave like the next month after they announce so things can be arranged, but she's like "Bye ya'll...don't forget to watch me on youtube lol". I might actually watch her on youtube tho just to see lol. Didn't she also win that post Nana thing? Still so weird lol.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    One funny thing I remembered is that her birthday is February 4th, birthday committees aren't allowed to "form" until 2 months before then so she did it at the exact moment her birthday committee was forming. Lucky for them no one has to do any refunds.

==

Akarin pretty much wrote out the contents of her mobile mail regarding Azusa on twitter so if anyone is interested you can find it there. I posted a summary too.

==

One big difference with Riripon is that Riripon did do it properly and faced the music (and her fans) before leaving. Love her or hate her, you have to admire the guts to do that.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Just saw her tweet, she sounds pissed lol. Can you blame her tho? Now she (and the other three) has to rethink about everything regarding the unit.

It's gonna be weird seeing Which One performed with 4 people in RH.
    Or they could have used that moment to introduce new member.

17. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I think they're gonna get someone to sub in for Which One in RH but that new person won't necessarily be the new Queentet member.