1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Uemura Rina (Uemuu) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Siniy

Siniy Member

Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    [​IMG]

OMG, Uemu is like a doll :cry2: She recently has become one of my favorites, I admire her hard work... I just hope she can be rewarded and get more and more support from the fans and more attention in the MVs.

2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Japanese fans have noticed that Uemuu is not in the MV for the 5th single, Kaze ni Fukaretemo. But no-one seems to know why. This goes along with the fact that her last blog post was on July 27, over two months ago, whereas previously she had been among the members who posted most. Something is going on, but I have no idea what it is. After being in the front row for Fukyouwaon, I thought she was really getting better and better. I had not been a huge fan before, but I was really coming to appreciate her.

Zumiko is there for part of the MV, but Uemuu isn't there at all. When Zumiko was away, I think it was Uemuu who most kept in touch with her, and kept her and the rest of the group in contact.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2017
  3. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Well, she has been starting writing less and less after Zumiko got sick...

4. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    It's not only that. Her writing style is also changing. Her blog post, after Zuumin hiatus, felt too stiff. I can't find silly and trivia things like what she wrote in the past. I don't know why, maybe she tried to change her character, to be more adult-like? Or, her Keya soul aka rebel soul started to lit up. :)

5. Makori

Makori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    uemurarina
    since zuumin hiatus she became pasif, very rarely wrote her blog.. she look like lost motivation.. for now i hope she not announced graduate.. and management soon announce why she not join in mv.. and hope that zuumin can bring the usual ue

Last edited: Oct 4, 2017
  6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

But I'm watching the recent MTV award performance, and there Uemura is, bright and present. Maybe she's just getting time off for college work?

7. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I always think that she's one of the (if not the) most beautiful member of Keya. She's got this serene, classic beauty with her long hair. I hope everything is going well with her and that we'll start seeing more of her soon.

8. mkrinz

mkrinz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagasawananako
    Feels weird having my first post here but I really hope she's doing ok.

I kept trying to spot her in the MV for a while lol. I wonder if they'll do the same thing they did when Manafii was absent for W-Keyaki.

9. Makori

Makori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    uemurarina
    hopefully just because it

if not wrong, manafin immediately get announcment about she cant join in mv.. but ue 2 day and nobody knows where she go, and nothing official announce she join mv or not..

10. Siniy

Siniy Member

Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    I hope!

11. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Maybe she's taking trumpet lessons? Just trying to lighten the mood a little.

12. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    46G fandom is a bit twitchy right now with the new wave of graduations from Nogi.

13. Gekikara chan

Gekikara chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    I came to this thread straight after hearing the the graduation rumors and I hope this doesn't happen!
    I'm not ready for a grad announcements from Keyaki. As if this year wasn't bad already with the AKB48 Graduations :(

Let us hope she was absent due to an illness or something else. Because I won't be able to handle a Keyaki grad announcement this early.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2017
  14. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    W-keyakizaka was probably a one off considering how important and sentimental the song was. But Kaze ni? I doubt it.

15. mkrinz

mkrinz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagasawananako
    Yeah... :( It's been days and no one has said anything, it does seem like she was just busy though.

I hope we'll see her in a live performance, I want to see Uemu bobbing her head along to the tune xD

16. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

screencap from Shibuya Note:)

[​IMG]

Uemura last blog update was July 29th 2017 and Techi last blog update July 21st 2017. :^^;:

from AKB48 show
    [​IMG]

photos from School Of Locks
    [​IMG]

source

EDIT

screencap

[​IMG]
    source

Last edited: Oct 25, 2017
  17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

18. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I always think she is one of the most beautiful girls in Keya though.

19. Makori

Makori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    uemurarina
    kyaaa.. so beutiful, so cute, and so graceful, im I never tired for looked her.. :inlove:<3

i hope she back write her blog..

20. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Ue-chan updated her blog! :banana: She wrote about new song, Kaze ni. She also apologize for her absent in Kaze ni MV. And on the last part, she quote one of lines in Kaze ni lyrics, as caption for members photo.

mobMEpWyd.jpg
    人生は風まかせ さよならまで楽しまなきゃ
    (Let the wind decide our lives, let’s have fun til we say our goodbyes)​

I hope, that lyrics isn't the sign about earlier graduation, but it is just a way to say, she want to enjoy her time in Keya, until her graduation in few years later.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2017