1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Uemura Rina (Uemuu) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Finally, I can see her face, although it came from Dani's blog.:banana:
    mobs6pB3D.jpg
    But, what about "Rinataso"? Is that her new nickname?

• Like Like x 2
  2. Makori

Makori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    uemurarina
    finally rina update her blog, but looks like not rina.... no emoticon, different title, no photo, and no reason why her didn,t written blog lately. usually she always write it...

Last edited: May 4, 2017
  3. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    she still misses Zumiko I guess and when you're mood is down like that it's difficult to write something. That is, unless she's just really busy about other things. Like practicing the trumpet :awesome:

4. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Uemura updated her blog again. Unlike previously, where the content looks like updated-by-her-manager, this time, she wrote about mountain climbing. And once again, it used different title than usual (the number and Rina) and less of stupid and simple stuff like her usual blog. I wonder, is she trying to change her image or something? And, no photo! :( But, still, I'm happy, with this unusual blog content. Hopefully, she is back like her used to be and keep update her blog regularly.:)

5. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    From Uemuu blog [hehe]
    148d4cb6b19602f93ddcec3d8d387.jpg
    The ilustration that Uemuu drew, when she and Risa played airplane. :) Btw, the top is Uemuu, and Risa lie down on the bottom holding Uemuu. [hehe] She also wrote about all member felt sleepy when they shot the drama on her new blog update. This is what I've been waiting, the simple and sometimes stupid blog post from my beloved Uemuu!!! :banana:

6. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    After watching the latest ep of Keyakitte, I noticed that Uemura had her hair cut a lot. She also changed her bang too. Man... and I always like her long straight hair the most... It's Okada Nana all over again. :oops:

7. maigo

maigo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    yep, this is rinababa
    [​IMG]

8. phikr1

phikr1 Kenkyuusei

mannnnn her previous bang look so boring and plain, the current bang show her beauty and i think its still long

9. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    She looks older with the new bang. The reason why a lot of idols choose straight bang is b/c it will make them look younger.

Last edited: May 16, 2017
  10. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    She does look more mature but she still looks like a 17 y/o to me. :D her voice when she said 'pressure' was so cute

11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I think the combination of getting her chance in the front row, losing Zuumin, living in the dorm, and being tired from the drama is changing her. To be honest, I'm enjoying her more now than I did before. She has more presence on KeyaKake, too. I think they're actually giving her a real chance to show herself.

It seems to me as if she's rising to the level that she really should be at, there in the front row. I'm feeling more confidence from her, too -- though she's definitely still the same person. The Chiba fairy. (I've always liked that nickname.)

And personally, I thought the straight bangs look was holding her back somehow, nice as it was. Keeping her as the same little girl she always had been (she said early on that she'd had that style for many years).

Last edited: May 17, 2017
  12. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    Akane~what are you doing to Rina
    [​IMG]

13. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Jun 20, 2017
  14. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

There's a long article in Soccer Digest based on a dialogue between Kageyama Yuuka and Rina about soccer. It features the two of them in the shirts of their favorite teams: Sanfrecce (Hiroshima) for Kage-chan and Kashiwa (Chiba) for Uemura. In fact the article even has a second and third part.There's a long article in Soccer Digest based on a dialogue between Kage-chan and Uemura Rina about soccer. It features the two of them in the shirts of their favorite teams: Sanfrecce (Hiroshima) for Kage-chan and Kashiwa (Chiba) for Uemura. In fact the article even has a second and third part.

tumblr_os5tv1BlTx1vlp6rao2_1280.jpg tumblr_os5tv1BlTx1vlp6rao3_1280.jpg tumblr_os5u02SRSt1vlp6rao5_1280.jpg tumblr_os5u02SRSt1vlp6rao6_1280.jpg tumblr_os5u02SRSt1vlp6rao8_1280.jpg tumblr_os5u02SRSt1vlp6rao9_1280.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The Chiba Fairy is coming into her own. From BLT Graph magazine (more here):

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

17. 21_lalawel

21_lalawel Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 1
  18. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Aug 6, 2017
  19. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Oh my God. She is so beautiful. I hope she keep using this hairstyle. She looks like angel with it. :inlove::omfg: I also like their uniform, especially the belt accent. It's so cool. Is this their Summer uniform or 5th single's?

20. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    This girl is the sole reason why I'm still following Keya until today. For me, Uemura is Keya, Keya is Uemura! :) I wish she get Center position in Senbatsu someday, before her graduation.