1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Uemura Rina (Uemuu) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I knew the day would come. When Rina first introduced herself last fall, she asked people to remember her by her straight bangs. I wondered how long those would last. At the Kyoto individual handshake event on Saturday, she says she changed the style in response to numerous requests, and got a lot of compliments on the new style:

_002.jpg _003.jpg

It's one thing to let them change your hair for a photo-shoot, but now she has voluntarily had it done on her own.

2. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    I just got her photo in my second copy! So happy, I like her :D.

3. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
  4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

That's sad. But you get a very clear view of her at one point in the Music Station performance. She's front and centre in one view, looking straight at the camera. In her blog post yesterday (i.e., today, lol) she was pleased to be told and then see herself that Music Station listed the names of the members. I think in this week's show, with the pet ranking (see this post in the Sugai Yuuka thread).

5. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    That's one complaint that i had against the formations, they keep focusing on pushes and most rated members... putting aesthetically aspects aside.
    It's obvious that if you put short members like Uemura in the backrow and close to the center, they can't be seen by anyone... specially if you put Mizu in front of her...

6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I think the members were pretty happy on the train back from Nagoya. Here are photos by Rina of her with Risa and Aoi-chan. They sat together and are playing with flowers their fans gave them. A couple of days of being idolized may put you in a good mood:

wpid-mobW2Bas9.jpg wpid-mobWa052Y.jpg wpid-mobXb1zak.jpg

7. MAGPIE

MAGPIE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I just started watching 'Keyaki tte kakenai?' and Uemura got my attention very quickly. Maybe it's because she looks little like Paruru, as mentioned and also has some kind of ponkotsu-image. I don't know much about her yet but I have a feeling that she might become my favorite Keyakizaka-member... :cute:

8. gakushan

gakushan Kenkyuusei

Rina actually made me think more of Anai Chihiro than Paruru. Anai was failing at guitar at first but actually got pretty good over time. I'd love to see Rina do the same at the trumpet!

9. HXT100

HXT100 Kenkyuusei

10. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I think Uemura is one of the most photogenic member, she always looks stunningly beautiful in those pics, like a living doll. The bangs slightly parted looks better on her than straight bangs.

11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

And I read a couple of posts on 2channel yesterday, after the handshake event, that said she was much more beautiful in person. I'd like to forget the trumpet and just remember "Chiba no Yousei" (the Fairy from Chiba), as Tsuchida MC dubbed her when she was first introduced in person on KeyaKake.

12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

She's on the cover of Harajuku Popunited magazine, a free magazine for Harajuku fashion. The Harajuku area of Shibuya is the home of youth fashion, especially gothic lolita fashion. The dress is from Baby the Stars Shine Bright, and she suits it:

315f22b1_600web.jpg

A recent piece talks about the group's bus and who sits where. Mona, Risa and Suzumoto sit at the back, and Mona says Rina tags along and sits there, too. One comment said it sounds as if Mona and Risa are the tough gang leaders in the group.

In Aoi's blog, on the other hand, she thanks Rina for loaning her some clothes and says she's like a kind big sister. Rina is three years older than Aoi, and a year and a half older than Mona and Risa (Shida Manaka and Watanabe Risa).

13. BerryLove

BerryLove Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Her cover
    [​IMG]

She looks amazing :cute:

14. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Whoa! The real cover is a lot stronger than the off-shot. Her eyes. When she said months ago that her "pupils" (hitomi) were larger than normal, I wonder if she meant pupil+iris. Seems like it here.

"Tinged keyaki colour, the breeze perfumes summer in Harajuku." Lovely copy-writing. I wonder what "keyaki colour" is, but there's no doubt this will bring a bit more Keyakizaka46 to Harajuku.

16. minamino

minamino Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    She really is like a fairy

17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I've made a blog post translating most of Rina's most recent blog post, a short one about Shida Manaka coming over and sleeping against her.

mobRi992y_600web.jpg

This is so cute, and Rina just seems sweeter and sweeter: a big-sister fairy. There is something magical about Rina's constant smile. I'm trying to preserve my skepticism, but this is too nice not to believe. Or to pretend to believe, lol.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2016
  18. Kairi65

Kairi65 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    Thanks for translating this :cute:

The pic is just so sweet! I don't know which to fawn over, rina with that diabetic-level- sweet smile or cute sleeping manaka... :blush:

19. skuf

skuf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yasuda Kana
    Twitter:
    TravisSkuff
  20. techinoyume

techinoyume Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    she's fuwa fuwa <3 my second oshi in keyakii ! i'm kinda sad she still remains at third row orz