1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Uemura Rina (Uemuu) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Uemuu scared a lot of people today with a blog post containing the words:

My heart's full of noise
    Recently, you know
    I got a boyfriend
    But for some reason I want to face the electic fan
    And go "ahhh!"

It turns out that these words are from Nogizaka46's Electric Fan, which is centered by Saitou Asuka, whose birthday it is today. Blog post with details, image and video. Happy Birthday, Ashurin!

2. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Uemu is an Ashu-oshi after all. She said it back before they came on TV. She likes her loli face-tsundere personality perfect combo, iirc.

3. techinoyume

techinoyume Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    am i the only one think she kinda look alike young mayuyu ??

Attached Files:

4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

mob56yUBN_600web.jpg

From her blog today. Extravagant clothes like this and the goth-loli outfit really seem to bring something out of her.

And here's her sixth-grade graduation picture, which was on Keyakizaka news sites a while ago:

CgLAr0wUUAEomOr_cropweb.jpg

Finally, here's a gif of her and Zuumin holding hands at the Shibuya109 appearance a couple of weeks ago.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 23, 2016
  5. 21_lalawel

21_lalawel Kenkyuusei

It's my first post in Uemuu's thread so i decided to post some gifs and pictures ^^~~

Gorgeous smile of Rina to capture our heart :^O^:<3
    Capture our heart.gif
    Kataru nara mirai wo~~:worthy:(Serious Rina feat Cool Fuyuka and Elegant Techi)
    Kataru nara mirai wo.gif
    Serious Rina 2 (with cutie Ozeki)
    With cutie Ozeki.gif
    Cute jump of Rina with Ozeki:cute:
    ezgif.com-resize (1).gif

And since it was Zuumin's Birthday, here some pictures of the chibiz

I love it when they make faces[hehe] (from Uemuu's and Zuumin's blog)
    160829(5).jpg 160904(6).jpg 160910(3).jpg 160910(4).jpg 160910(5).jpg 160928(2).jpg 160928(3).jpg 160928(4).jpg 160928.jpg

Attached Files:

6. jokoyamajui

jokoyamajui Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagasawananako
    It seemed like from some interviews I read that Imaizumi and Muu have a very good relationship, but then I wondered because I don't know if I hear anything about them being together. However, these make me feel once again that surely perhaps this is Imaizumi's closest relationship in the group?

7. skuf

skuf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yasuda Kana
    Twitter:
    TravisSkuff
    is anyone subbing the variety anymore. I'm kinda still stuck in the dark ages (not talking about the drama)

8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@skuf -- Check the subbed episodes thread. New eps of KeyaKake/Keyabingo/Keyaroom keep showing up.

@jokoyamajui -- There seem to be a lot of matome site posts about the two of them, with posters on 2channel calling them "The Chibis" and hoping for them to be a group. And I feel as if they are both frustrated at their lack of advancement, and understand each other. There have been some nice photos recently, too:

mobhWWiV7.jpg
    mobvtuTaZ.jpg mobxEmd1l.jpg mob9T7WDJ.jpg sub-member-5283_01_jpg.jpg

9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Muu seems to be back to the straight bangs she originally said would be her trademark:

3NjVlcU_640.jpg

She's wearing an Ebichuu T-shirt (Shiritsu Ebisu Chuugaku idol group). She says that she seems to have less flesh on her face:

mobom4RAk.jpg mobQUocfv.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  10. 21_lalawel

21_lalawel Kenkyuusei

Uemuu with straight bangs i missed it :cute::cry2:
    It really seems like she lost some baby cheeks:)

Attached Files:

11. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    Uemura's two new lotte gum commercials. I like that they made use of her trumpet aha.

if the video does not show watch the video here

12. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

13. Atreyu

Atreyu Kenkyuusei

In the attached interview, Uemura talks a bit about her past activities and special skills.

Not kidding, skills. Despite her BUHABUHA classic and low athletic and dance abilities that have contributed to a good-for-nothing image (Tsuchida: 'Uemura, is there actually something you can do?'), there seems to be somewhat more behind the Chiba fairy. During her high school years, she was in the tailoring/sewing club as well as the cooking club of the school. They seem to have a graduation system, where she has reached 1st Kyu in cooking and 2nd Kyu in tailoring (Note: I can only take from the text that 1st Kyu is higher than 2nd Kyu, both is quite good, and it reminds me of Martial Arts graduations. If there actually should be 10 Kyu grades like e.g. Judo, it is quite an achievement, but I can only speculate about this. I have actually no idea whether I am getting this right lol). She said that she always liked cooking and making sweets, so she gave it a try and did quite a few things, such as "Prepare a course meal for your father's birthday" as her 1st Kyu graduation exam.

Despite this, she seems to have messed up preparing a hamburger in KeyaKake (I have to re-watch this). She says it was because she was called out all of a sudden.

On the other hand, it looks like she wasn't too much into tailoring and never thought about making a living out of one of these things - cooking or tailoring. Furthermore, she seems to be interested into MC'ing a radio show, as she is quite talkative despite her serene image. She stated that she'd like to do a question corner/AMA (ask me anything) because she can't really answer questions at handshake events well (likely because of time restriction).

I always felt like that despite her BUHABUHA and ponkotsu way, she actually has quite a mature and calming aura around her, a bit onee-chan (elder sister) like. Maybe also because of her voice. And no matter what expression she puts on, she is always aesthetic.

But... lol@ the trumpet commercial. It never gets old.

14. HXT100

HXT100 Kenkyuusei

^iirc it wasn't that bad compared to some of the other girls, she like made a hamburger normally then randomly decided to batter it lol

15. Hououin Pic

Hououin Pic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    ^^ her feminine appeal (at least to me) is already quite real, then she goes and adds to it even more... thanks for the notes!
    can't wait to see more of her and about her. hopefully they stop hiding her

16. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    when I watched that episode I kept thinking "wow she's actually doing everything properly!" but then she decided to add panko at the end for some reason.... still, I'd eat it!

17. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Despite not cooking it properly, her hamburger was praised as very delicious. I would consider it as a nice variation of a rather normal hamburger.
    I'm actually curious about her piano skill. In one of Keyakake episode she said that she usually played piano at night as one of her pastime, iirc.

18. HXT100

HXT100 Kenkyuusei

In her intro video on the very first episode of keyakake she plays for a bit; the MCs made fun of her because she didn't include her face in the shot and joked that she could have faked it (i.e. had someone else play lol)

19. Atreyu

Atreyu Kenkyuusei

She played the piano together with Yuuka at their Omotenashikai Performance as part of the music group, however there is almost no footage of it available so her actual piano skill is still unknown to the public.

20. HikariCurry

HikariCurry Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    etomisa

Wondering if I can share my fanart of Uemura here. I'm kinda new here so I don't know rules on what I can post here. Appologies if I broke any. Since its an Uemuu thread, I want to share it here with everyone.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2016