Uemura Rina (Uemuu) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. skuf

skuf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yasuda Kana
    Twitter:
    TravisSkuff

They made me an admin of "Zaka Memes" on FB, I can share it there if you'd like??

2. HikariCurry

HikariCurry Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    etomisa
    Wow! You'd do that? I am happy to! If you're willing then by all means.( ;∀;) It's an honour.
    (*´▽`人)

3. 21_lalawel

21_lalawel Kenkyuusei

Wow it's so pretty !
    Of course you can share it here! It's such a good fanart it would be a shame to not share it :^O^:

Poor Uemura is sick :cry::( she won't be able to participate in the Halloween Live today but Neru will remplace her
    Hope she will rest well:(

4. HikariCurry

HikariCurry Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    etomisa
    Wahhh thank you! I will do my best making more fanarts in the future! :cute:

True... May she have a speedy recovery. Also, Zuumin is such a sweet friend. She uploaded a photo of her and Uemuu together with a caption wishing for her to get well soon.
    1477762467_tmp_Screenshot_2016-10-30-01-05-18-1.jpg_thumb.png

5. 21_lalawel

21_lalawel Kenkyuusei

Zuumin is definitely a good friend :cute:

6. Hououin Pic

Hououin Pic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    FIVE CARDS...
    Lolz Management is kind enough to let us peek into their deck, I appreciate that.

Looking forward to seeing whatever their war is

7. Makori

Makori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    uemurarina
    5 CARD, dreams unit, contains the members who have great potential, even though the They themselves may not have been aware or they does not matter.

This may be a boost for them from management, and and be an opportunity for them

No one knows why Rina never update on her blog ?

I always see her blog and wait for the update ..
    hopefully not happen anything with her :confused:

8. Hououin Pic

Hououin Pic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    I say let's wait and see. She's usually quite consistent so there must be a reason, but once she starts again I hope she goes back to the frequency posts that we're used to.
    Patience:)

9. Hamacchi

Hamacchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Uemuu finally updated her blog.
    She apologizes for not updating her blog for a while. She also mentioned that after reading the fan letters she received from everyone it gave her a lot of strength and she's grateful about it.

10. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    • Like Like x 1
  11. 21_lalawel

21_lalawel Kenkyuusei

12. HikariCurry

HikariCurry Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    etomisa
    Finding Uemuu in 二人セゾン
    She looks absolutely stunning when she extended her hands towards the camera with her bright and adorable smile.
    Screenshot_2016-11-17-23-59-54-1.png Screenshot_2016-11-18-00-00-36-1.png Screenshot_2016-11-17-23-57-08-1.png Screenshot_2016-11-17-23-58-47-1-1.png

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2016
  13. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I couldn't find her at all in the mv, thanks for the shots!

14. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    she got the fewest screen time in the MV, but in the last MV she got more screen time than the 3rd rowers+habu in the classroom scene. her small face and face covering haircut somehow made her less visible

15. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I also noticed that in the dance scenes, both her and Neru were pretty hard to see. Maybe it was because they were directly behind Techi that we couldn't see more of them :/

16. HXT100

HXT100 Kenkyuusei

She's mentioned before that in previous singles she was both in the third row and right behind Habu, so it was basically impossible to see her. Even if Habu wasn't there she's one of the shortest members so it's pretty unfortunate.

Hard to say, though the fact that she's part of a subunit indicates that management isn't likely to bury her. My personal theory, although this can't be backed up, is that she has expressed that she has no prior singing or dancing experience, so maybe they're just waiting until her dancing's a little bit better before moving her up.

Still, I'm not too worried. Nogi doesn't really share the tendency of 48G to bury popular members (based on sousenkyo/handshakes), so I don't think Keyaki will either.

17. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    ^Agreed. I always noticed that she tends to be put behind taller members lol. Especially in the walking scene at the last chorus of Futari Saison. You could see her (and neru) just a tiny bit, but then they moved in line with techi and we couldn't see them at all. I think their positioning in the middle was quite unfortunate in that same scene, when the camera showed shots of the girls at the side, they could barely be scene because they were in the middle so they were "at the end" of the line in the camera shots on both sides.
    But yeah, i'm not worried because management knows she has potential, so she'll definitely be put into the front lines soon enough. She's one of my favorites so i'm excited to see more of her whenever she gets the chance!

• Like Like x 1
  18. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Probably the cutest. She gives this watanabe mayu feeling when she was young so much.

Here's a wrap up video to catch a little bit of Uemura character. I really hope she keeps her hair long.

if the video does not show watch the video here

19. 21_lalawel

21_lalawel Kenkyuusei

WOW thank you for this great video ! (And Akanen's too!) I also wish she doesn't cut her hair (it helps me quite a lot when i want to spot her in perfomances [hehe])

20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I think Uemura has been buried, despite her relative popularity, because she has always been a barely adequate dancer, and Keyakizaka's big calling card is its dance routines. She may be somewhat better now, but she was featured last fall in a training camp episode of KeyaKake as being the stiffest member of the group, and that probably sticks in the staff's minds. It's good to see her getting some prominence in Five Cards, but as people have said, that ended up being "WWatanabe and friends," and Rina, Naako and Habu aren't much featured in the MV. She has been gettting magazine and now TV work, though, so perhaps thing are starting to move for her. I suggest more gothic lolita fashion:

315f22b1_600web.jpg

A recent series of posts from 2channel suggested that she isn't really all that nice. Maybe they just mean for management to deal with, I'm not sure. She and Imaizumi are the two who seem to have complained most about not getting the advancement they want. Someone commented that Aki-P buries people who complain, unless they have great talent. Imaizumi might fall into that latter category, but Rina not.