1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Uemura Rina (Uemuu) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

New day, and she's all better. New day, new amazing photo. Caption is "Good night. Mu." "Mu" is what the members seem to be calling her, and she's using the same kanji as in the Zen koan "Mu." (It means "nothing, " or "no.")

sub-member-7072_jpg.jpg

She says that she and Ozeki seem to get sick at the same time. Ozeki got sick this time, too. Maybe they were twins in a former life, she speculates.

In her most recent blog post, Takamoto Ayaka of Hiragana Keyaki wishes Mu a belated Happy Birthday, and thanks her for always paying attention to the Hiraganas, and helping them out, right from the start. She also says she's so cute she looks like a fairy.

mob7WRj4C.jpg

2. Christoff522

Christoff522 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Okay, Mu-chan, thats memorable. but Rina is a beautiful name.
    She actually does look like a fairy. I'd noticed before as well that she does always seem to be in blog photos with Hiragana, it's good that an older member seems to be taking care of them. Rina....Mu has been there since day one of Kanji, and will be able to guide them through their first year. It's awesome to see them all looking out for each other they are an example to us all!!

3. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
  4. HXT100

HXT100 Kenkyuusei

5. HXT100

HXT100 Kenkyuusei

6. Atreyu

Atreyu Kenkyuusei

Just save it and go for 'Upload a File' on the bottom right; you have options to include it fullsize or thumbnail afterwards.

Nice pictures - out of all the Keyaki-chans, Uemura together with Memi might be the one most suitable for 'fantasized' clothing and outfits like that.

7. Hououin Pic

Hououin Pic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    too cute for words... just found a new profile pic

8. HXT100

HXT100 Kenkyuusei

6ed499633b042100484f4d2bf0d64-01.jpg 6ed499633b042100484f4d2bf0d64.jpg

Cute! offshots from the photoshoot above, posted on her blog.

9. 21_lalawel

21_lalawel Kenkyuusei

More photos from the shoot came out :banana::banana:
    I love this style on her (especially with the white setting):^O^: I'm so happy she got this opportunity and I hope she will do more and more photoshoots:inlove:

marquee119.jpg marquee119 2.jpg marquee119 4.jpg marquee119 3.jpg marquee119 5.jpg marquee119 6.jpg

10. Hououin Pic

Hououin Pic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    this set is really something

11. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Guys, the interview...
    [​IMG]
    Ok i only read important bits written in matome site because my Japanese reading skill sucks and not enough to read such wall of text.

"I hated dancing but they taught us one by one, and eventually thanks to Takahiro sensei i come to like dancing. Since i worked hard in dancing, i have expectations for 2nd single but i stuck in 3rd and fall into despair. In 3rd single, my fellow 3rd row members made it up and i fall even further into despair. Only thanks to handshake event i can endure it. "It's not like you're going to die" is what i always think during a senbatsu announcement."

"In Keyakizaka everyone does it together. There is no hierarchy and everyone is equal. TAKAHIRO-sensei makes it so that your position does not matter. I want to do a birthday live, i want to stand in the front row. I like girly fashion so i'd like to establish it as my personality."

Her interview with Ozeki from EX Taishu was also gold.

12. vippropytk

vippropytk Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    vippropyvtk
    Well the interview is very touch, I can feel her depression and her desire. Wish that in 4th single the formation is not important every row will shuffle and everyone will get the chance to shine.

13. 21_lalawel

21_lalawel Kenkyuusei

Uemura :cry2::cry2:
    I've also already told myself "It's not like you're going to die" when certain things just don't go the way you want, then you feel depressed about it but you still have to do it... I hope she doesn't decide to give up on her goal.
    I hope she will keep trying to improve and persevere and that she will be able to go in front row...
    I'm so happy Takahiro is there for Keyaki girls

14. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Btw this is the her interview with Ozeki from EX Taishu

Again, i only read a small part of it. The introduction is very hype though with "The counterattack of the Broadcasting Club from the third row starts now" sentence.

So Uemura talked to Ozeki about her feelings about being stuck in 3rd row and Ozeki scolds her, "Don't say something like that!". Ozeki also said "It might be difficult to go up quickly, but if you keep doing you best you will get result little by little and will be rewarded". Uemu then also added that it's starting to become a habit for Ozeki to say "But, let's do our best." (でも ,頑張るう).
    Uemu: For example you wake up early in the morning and started to think how hard it is, then you'll hear Ozeki say "But, let's do our best"
    Ozeki: By saying that somehow i managed to pull out Rina into this world.

15. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Actually, it doesn't matter where she stand or which rows she will placed, or the position where she dance. In my eyes, Uemura will become the brightest star, most beautiful angels and most visible among other members. Love Ue-chan.

16. 21_lalawel

21_lalawel Kenkyuusei

@too much idea Thank you so much for bringing all this informations to us ><

@MasToppu I feel the same about her and I will also be happy when she will fulfill what she wants to do.

Ozeki ans Rina's friendship is so cute and i'm so glad they can count on each other :cry2:
    4d5667dc1f7bb3f6a62b16b7f82ae.jpg 4d5667dc1f7bb3f6a62b16b7f82ae-01.jpg 4d5667dc1f7bb3f6a62b16b7f82ae-02.jpg
    Ozeki is wearing Rina's birthday shirt. (PS: Ozeki is just getting cuter and cuter) :mail:

17. AwwRon

AwwRon Kenkyuusei

Yep, as her fans i know how that feel. My kami-oshi too also mostly in the worst position (you know, 3rd row, most left or right). Still, as member, Uemura must be feel hopeless. Having small frame (which is doubles her cuteness), placed in the third row, most likely makes her feels hard to be notice-able. However reading that article makes me thankful for Ozeki's encouragement toward Uemura.

18. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Earlier this year, Ue-chan predicted that Nogi's 17th single's title will be "Influencer" or Influenza in Ue-chan case. ;)
    IMG_20170225_135316.jpg

19. AwwRon

AwwRon Kenkyuusei

Holy, moly, Uemura first row in senbatsu.

20. skuf

skuf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yasuda Kana
    Twitter:
    TravisSkuff
    get ya trumpets out!!!!!!!! #FrontLine