1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Umeda Haruka / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'SDN48 Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Sep 3, 2009.

1. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

UMEDA HARUKA

[​IMG]

Position: Member
    Name: Umeda Haruka (梅田悠)
    Nickname: Haru (はる)
    Birthdate: March 15th, 1988
    Birthplace: Mie, Japan
    Height: -
    Bust: -
    Waist: -
    Hips: -
    Agency: AKS
    Blog: http://gree.jp/umeda_haruka/
    S48 Wiki Page

Credit: Naomi
    Singles Participated In
    GAGAGA
    Ai, Chuseyo

Stage Units
    SDN1: Jaja Uma Lady

2. Lariemeeva

Lariemeeva Kenkyuusei

Re: Umeda Haruka / Member

Happy Birthday Haru!!

3. Zellie

Zellie Kenkyuusei

Indescribable beauty. I just love her facial features *_______*;
    Haru's in my top five <3

4. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

So I was reading through 2ch, and I found out something amusing about Haruka. She was one of the people that was at the restaurant with Kago Ai when she had photos taken of her smoking (which lead to her suspension from Hello Project). Here's a photo of them, Haruka on the left, Ai second from right.

[​IMG]

Also, a video of her dancing when she was a kid:
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fz2XQrFVVe0[/yt]

5. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

That. is. hilarious. Also kinda sad, because if she knew Kago was underage, she should have stopped her. :hmm:

6. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

Oh my gosh. ~Nostalgia! I'm... really surprised, actually. It kind of makes me think less of her. I don't mean to sound rude but I agree with Naomi, if she knew she was underage, why didn't she stop her? Ugh.

7. Naomi

^ Me too... maybe she's changed since then... We don't know the full story, though. I mean, maybe she did try to stop her, but Kago didn't listen? I'm not going to judge her so quickly since I don't know the full story, though. (Though I do find it hard to believe that anyone tried to stop her)

Still, I can't help but be irked at the whole thing because I'm still bitter about the whole issue (yes, I hold grudges, so sue me. :XD:). Kago was one of my favorite H!P members, and I was so looking forward to her coming back, only to have her get fired in the end. I know it's not Haruka's fault, though. Even if someone could have stopped her, it's not like Kago was 5 years old and had no idea what she was doing - she was old enough that she should have been responsible for her actions. I just wish someone had tried to stop her (that we know of).

Ah, well. I'm not going hate her because of this whole issue. What's done is done and there's no use crying about it. ...I need to learn to take my own advice. XD (And, yes, I know that "I hold grudges" basically refutes what I just said, but oh well. =P)

Edit
    On a random note, even if Kago hadn't gotten suspended, she talked a lot about her past before the "incident", so I think she would have gotten fired eventually due to a dating scandal of some sort, like the one that actually did get her fired. :fear:

8. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

No, I know it's wrong to judge too quickly. I'm a bit bitter, though, as well. Nono was my first "oshi" if you will. So when the Aibon scandal took place, Nono kind of got dragged down with her. Gah. I don't really have a grudge, though. I mean, if Aibon did come back, Nono would've still gotten pregnant & married. Iunno. I think I'll still look at Haruka differently, regardless if I try to or not.

9. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Haruka's the youngest out of that group, so if anyone should've told Kago not to smoke it should've been the other two (one of them is in Nakano Fujoshi Sisters). Just watch that video, and hopefully you'll think more of her again :D She can dance better than most of the girls in 48 right now, and she's like twelve there.

10. Naomi

Me too. I won't outright hate her because of it, but... I'm not sure how much I'll like her.

And (I believe) Nono actually said that Kago was the reason she decided to get a boyfriend. When the dating scandal hit, I can't remember what she said exactly, but saw that Kago had gotten a boyfriend, so she decided that it was okay to settle down as well... or something. I think I read it somewhere, so hopefully I'm not mistake. So if Kago never had a dating scandal, W might still be around and Nono might not have gotten married or pregnant. =/ Either way, whether I read it right or not, I'm sure Nono's happier having kids and being married than she was in W, so... maybe this was all a good thing. XD

11. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

^ Oh! I don't remember reading that before. How interesting! I still wish Tsunku released their third album, though. /mumblegrumble

OKAY BACK TO HARUKA. WHAT IN THE HECK IS THAT VIDEO. It's so weird. But she was so cute. ;A; & I think she's close with Kyururun... so that gives her a few brownie points in my book, I suppose.

12. sangackt

sangackt Kenkyuusei

Did it ever hit anyone, that Umeda looks similar to Umeda? Surprised no one's mentioned it.

I got that pic a while ago so I forgot the story behind it.

Attached Files:

13. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    ^ OMG~!! They do look the same.
    Also I'm starting to like Haru she's really beautiful.

14. miyuki

miyuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    She's very elegant-looking. I was drawn to the way her elbow "gagaga"s. LOL

15. mixedmedia

mixedmedia Kenkyuusei

Now it makes sense why she stood out to me! Aside from the way she styles her bangs and her eyebrows, Haruka has a very similar look to Ayaka. Their eyes and noses look quite similar to me.

Both Umedas are top 5 oshimen in their respective groups for me because I'm still too indecisive about picking one and seems like every week I find out about members I never noticed before.

16. miyuki

miyuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    ^ Hey, that may apply to me too! I am still working on learning all AKB members faces/names but Ayaka sticks so maybe that's why XD

17. Issen

Issen Kenkyuusei

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uKxJdj9YvM[/yt]

Jump to 14:30
    And 39:00 if you get bored...

18. Allocer

Allocer Kenkyuusei

Pretty sexy for dancing on Just Dance. :p

19. caedus

caedus Kenkyuusei

Today's her birthday. Happy birthday, Umeko.

20. Secret Code

Secret Code Kenkyuusei

Happy Birthday Haruka <3