Unjo Hirona (Nappi)

Discussion in 'Team KIV' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 17, 2016.

1. Mana

Mana Upcoming Girls

I read the "History" part in Nappi's wiki48 page and it says that in April 2014, Nappi "auditioned for AKB48 Team 8 in Hokkaido, but failed the auditions in the final round." oh wow that's really surprising! To think that Nappi could have debuted 2 years earlier, as a part of AKB. if she did, I would have noticed her earlier probably since I follow AKB more than HKT, but who knows what kind of career she would have had... I wonder how come she didn't pass, because she's really cute, but maybe there was too much competition. For information, the Team 8 representative for Hokkaido is Sakaguchi Nagisa and she's one of the members who was in the spotlight when Team 8 debuted so I can see why management prefer her than Nappi, but thankfully Nappi debuted as HKT! The fact that she tried to get in 48G again after trying with Team 8 makes me think that she really wanted to be in a 48G group, I'm glad she did <3

I should start posting Nappi's social media updates here because she takes the cutest photos, and I hope that more people can start following her! Last week on 17th September, Nappi posted some very pretty photos along with 4 emoticons to represent her 4 expressions (although the first emoticon is "sad" but she doesn't look sad in the photo XD) she's so pretty!

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg

CUTE!!! :cute:

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Reveen

Reveen Upcoming Girls

One thing you might notice about Nappi's photosets is that she often bites her bottom lip, it's kind of trope of hers

3. Mana

Mana Upcoming Girls

@Reveen If you mean like in the first photo on my previous post, yes I also noticed that she sometimes bites her bottom lip when smiling, I think it's really cute <3 I was wondering how often she does it, so I just went to her Twitter, and the last time she did it before 17th September was on 21st August with these photos that she captioned with "??" (so random LOL)

001.jpg 002.jpg

She's too cute :cute::cute::cute:

• Like Like x 2
  4. xrahmx

xrahmx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Haruppi / Bibian
    Twitter:
    HT_xrahmx
    I'll leave this here if you're interested. It's an interview Nappi did with Playboy back in April, she talks a bit about growing up in Hokkaido, and taking all these auditions to get into 48G!
    nappi2.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mana

Mana Upcoming Girls

@xrahmx Thanks so much for sharing this interview translation, I just read it and it was very informative and interesting <3

Just yesterday I was wondering which idol does Nappi admire and now I have an answer, so she's a fan of Sasshi, and she said that her goal was to join 48G, I'm glad she didn't give up after trying with Team 8 and thankfully she passed HKT's audition! I like the part where she talks about her hometown, it seems to be an isolated place with not many people, and lots of snow. it sounds like Nappi wanted to leave her hometown, because it was a difficult place to live. Personally I'm fascinated by that kind of places and how people live there, so it's really interesting that she grew up there. and it's sweet that she had many friends who came to say goodbye to her when she left to Fukuoka!

For the part where Nappi talks about how 4 members of her gen got to join senbatsu, I checked, and apparently it was for Bagutte Iijan in February 2017, meanwhile Nappi's first time in senbasu was in May 2018, more than a year later. I can see why she was discouraged and especially when she says that she's older in age, she was like 19 years old in 2017 and I guess other members were younger so she probably thought that her chances are low. Honestly even I was surprised earlier this year when I saw that HKT's new center is 21 years old, usually younger girls are pushed, especially in HKT! So it's very surprising, and like she said, she doesn't have a "super happy" personnality like the usual image for HKT, she is more reserved. I personally like this type of personnality too and I think her image goes perfectly with a song like 3-2, so I'm really glad that she received this opportunity!

At the last question when she said that she hopes for HKT to get more fans thanks to their new charms with 3-2 because it has a very different aura, I want to tell her that it worked! it's thanks to 3-2 that I started following Nappi and that I'm more interested in HKT now! So it really worked :blush:

• Like Like x 2
  6. xrahmx

xrahmx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Haruppi / Bibian
    Twitter:
    HT_xrahmx
    When the member doesn't fit their usual style of single, they just change the style of the single to fit the member [hehe]

• Like Like x 1
  7. Mana

Mana Upcoming Girls

I'm finally taking the time to go through Nappi's history of singles participations and every song where she was included! I'm trying to do it in order so the first song is a b-side from the 9th single Bagutte Iijan released in early 2017, the song is Hakusen no Uchigawa de, it's a song for 4th generation. The wiki page says that the song ranked at #45 (in 2018) and #89 (in 2019) at AKB Request Hour, that's nice! I tried to find a MV but it looks like there isn't, however there are performances!

2017/11/18 They're singing live here, I think they did a good job! Seeing this performance, it looks like Nappi wasn't the initial push in her generation, her position in the song is around #5. it's not bad though, she received pretty good screentime! She looks really cute and pretty <3

2018/01/20 This performance is from Request Hour, however due to copyrights (I guess?) the uploader edited the video at some parts so there is not a lot of Nappi screentime (just 1-2 close-ups) so I'm only going to post the live as a link: watch it here! it's still nice to see it! (and yes the live is repeated twice in the video, the 2nd one is the commentary version)

2019/01/18 I like this performance! Actually the way the song starts with the camera recording from the side, for a moment, it looked like Nappi is center XD She received a really good screentime in this live! and she looks really pretty <3 (and again the live is repeated twice in the video, the 2nd one is the commentary version)

This song is actually good and I like the dance, and their clothes too, it's nice that this was the first song for 4th gens and Nappi! I took some screenshots from the performances (first 3 photos from 2017 and last 3 photos from 2019). I tried my best to take good screenshots LOL but she looks better in motion so make sure to watch the performances! She's so cute <3

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  8. Mana

Mana Upcoming Girls

From the 9th single Bagutte Iijan, another b-side with Nappi in senbatsu is Kiss ga Tosugiru yo. The senbatsu for this song is called "Diamond Girls" (I checked and they use this name for different b-sides senbatsus in HKT's singles, so it's like undergirls etc.). and this song has a music video! The short version is uploaded on HKT's channel. I also found a live performance!

2017/04/01 Cute performance! The uploader edited the live to include MV parts, probably to avoid copyrights... But it's still nice to watch it though, Nappi looks so cute in that outfit, and especially at 2:28 she's adorable <3 The song is cute and nice to listen, so far the first 2 songs with Nappi are good!

Some screenshots from the MV and performance <3

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg

• Like Like x 3