Unjo Hirona (Nappi) / 4th Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 17, 2016.

1. Mana

Mana Under Girls

This is my last post about Nappi's songs history ^^

At the end of 2019, Nappi was in a b-side in AKB's single Sustainable, for the song Monica, Yoake da! The senbatsu for this song is 48 Group Next12, I really like this song, I'm glad that Nappi is part of it! I remember seeing the MV back then, but at that time I didn't know much about Nappi yet. So it's nice to see it again now and focus on her >.< She looks great!

if the video does not show watch the video here

Screenshots of Nappi <3

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg

After that in early 2020, AKB released Shitsuren, Arigatou. For this single, Nappi was in a b-side again, this time it's the song Omoide My Friend! The senbatsu for this song is called 1st Campus. The song is centered by Omori Maho, and Nappi's position is very good, she's right next to Mahopyon in the dance formation! I like this song and the MV, it's nice and cute ^^

Screenshots of Nappi <3

004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg

Next is the last single with Nappi, and it's HKT's 13th single from early 2020, 3-2, where she's the center! For this single, she's in 2 songs: the a-side 3-2, and a b-side called Seishun no Deguchi. The b-side has no MV but HKT performed it at JAM festival, around 21:20 in this video. it looks like Nappi is also center of that song! Btw there is 3-2 live at 1:00 in the video!

I'm posting 3-2's music video to finish this. This is the song that made me notice Nappi and made me interested to learn about her! it's been around a year now (kinda sad that she didn't have any new song since then but HKT and AKB released nothing since then ._.). I love 3-2 a lot, the song and MV and choreography, and I'm glad that I got to know Nappi <3

Looking forward to HKT's 14th single with Nappi as one of the centers \^o^/

• Like Like x 2
  2. zukkybean

zukkybean Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    thank you so much for these posts, they've been awesome to read! i never noticed nappi in monica yoake da, or well i didn't even know she was in it lol, she looks so cool. i'm so glad she got to center 3-2 since it's how i found her too, and i'm really excited to see what she does in the new single as well

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@zukkybean You're welcome! Yes there are a few of these songs that I saw in the past without knowing that Nappi is in it, so it's nice to rewatch everything and notice her! I have to say that she's been in a lot of good songs, and the single that she centered is very good too, so hopefully this continues with HKT's 14th single and that I will like the song ^^

Speaking of 3-2, I didn't post the single's covers yesterday because they weren't on the wiki48 page but I searched and found them now and I have to post them because they look great especially Nappi's solo cover, I LOVE IT <3 So here are the covers with Nappi: Type-A cover, Theater edition cover (her solo cover <3) and the group photo!

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg

I also found the video of the announcement of 3-2's senbatsu from last year. I think back then I saw cuts of this or maybe just screenshots LOL but here there is the announcement and Nappi's comments! This is really worth watching (the video lags a bit because it was a live stream though). Nappi is so cute, and I love how everyone is being supportive and cheering for her (especially Murashige XD). Nappi thanked everyone, she started to cry when talking about her family and that her mom was very happy when she heard the news, so touching ;_; <3

• Like Like x 4
  4. Mana

Mana Under Girls

So I was on Nappi's Twitter account and I saw that in her description, she added a link to her profile in HKT's official site, and compared to the profile from her debut, there's some more informations, so I'm going to translate it! There's also her current official profile photo, she looks really cute <3 About the informations, she says that her charming point are her hands, I never paid attention to her hands LOL I guess I'll look at it next time XD and I'd like to see her show her special skills in skiing or piano (I wonder if she ever played it live?).

001.jpg

Name: Unjo Hirona
    Nickname: Nappi
    Birthday: 9th August 1998
    Blood type: B
    Birth place: Hokkaido
    Height: 155 cm
    Hobbies: Visiting cafes, cooking, watching movies
    Special skills: Alpine skiing (SAJ ski badge test grade 1), piano
    Charming point: Hands

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Mana

Mana Under Girls

At the end of 2018, Nappi had a CM for Edo-ya (food)!
    I couldn't find the videos on Youtube so I uploaded them ;D
    She looks so pretty and cute in the pink pajamas <3<3<3

The CM! Her speaking voice is so cute ^^

Making! She's adorable especially at the start and the end >.<

Message! Just too cute with this hairstyle and pink pajamas :3

Photo <3

Unjo Hirona - Edo-ya.jpg

:inlove::inlove::inlove:

• Like Like x 1
  6. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    "Yoshitomi Town, Fukuoka Prefecture has appointed Hirona Unjo (22), a 22-year-old idol group based in Fukuoka, as a special PR ambassador for the town. Part of the municipal PR project run by the prefectural association.

Unjou will promote the charm of the town through online exchange services (SNS) and TV, etc., and will improve the image. Mayor Akira Hanahata handed a letter of appointment and a business card to Mr. Unjou, who visited the Yoshitomi fishing port on the 5th for TV shooting. The town was pleased to accept the ambassador, saying, "It's an auspicious surname, and I want to blame the town for better luck." Mr. Unjou said, "It's a small town, but the sea is there and the nature is beautiful. I want to convey the charm of the town to many people."

unjo.jpeg

https://mainichi.jp/articles/20210407/ddl/k40/040/332000c (paywall)
    https://news.yahoo.co.jp/articles/e1450624e953796d3e699029f3a0c4badc79f634

• Like Like x 1
  7. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I've just randomly discovered the YouTube channel of Fukuoka-based TV station RKB which has been posting a series of videos called 'Nappi no sasayaki' ('Nappi's whispers') with the most recent one (the 4th) being posted today. They appear to be connected with a TV show called 'What is Okehazama' and in each one she's whispering to a puppet. These are the 4 videos starting with the first one:

She also appears in one other recent video on the channel:

• Like Like x 2
  8. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I watched the videos of "Nappi whispers" and she is just too cute! She whispers sentences given to her so she sometimes didn't understand why some sentences were requested LOL her little laugh is so adorable and cute! and she has a nice voice, she sounds nice when whispering too ^^ Also really happy that she is ambassador for Yoshitomi, that's great news! <3<3<3

Some good news for Nappi related to the upcoming HKT single! So for this 14th single, HKT is doing an event where fans will "meet and talk" to the members and the applications for this event started, and Nappi has amazing results! I posted about it here, she sold out all her slots on 29th March and she's #1 for sales! After that they started the resales and again she sold out all her slots on 7th April (posted about it here) and she's #1! That's so awesome. I don't know how she was doing at handshakes before, but it's great to see that she is selling so fast now! This completely confirm that she is a right choice for center and I'm glad!

I was a little worried after 3-2 because sadly that single received no promotions, it's very sad because it's such a good song and with a nice choreography, the fact that it took months to even see it performed at some event... it was never performed on TV or anything. Nappi cried when they first performed it, because she probably feels sad about that too... her first time being center for a single should have been her moment to shine but it end up like this, thankfully she had a good song though and thankfully she's getting another chance to center now! and it's completely deserved, considering her popularity with fans and her sales. I hope this time the single will have a lot of promotions, though I'm wondering with a double senbatsu, I wonder who will get to perform if they're on TV... Because if you look at the 2 line-up, they put all the known/regular senbatsu in the Miku center version. Nappi center version is more a "new gen" version. I hope that this doesn't mean that Nappi won't get to promote it ;w; Because I really feel this could be her moment to shine. Also, I love 3-2 but this time I hope this single will have a bright song just to see Nappi center a different type of song ^^ I hope it's cute and catchy but with pretty and classy outfits since that's more suitable for Nappi <3

Anyway I can't wait to have more informations about this single!!!

I wanted to say, for anyone who doesn't follow Nappi on Instagram yet, please do it <3 Let's help her to be more popular! \^o^/ Her IG: https://www.instagram.com/nappi_0809/

Recent photos of Nappi wearing a Soft Bank uniform. So pretty <3

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg

Sources: #01 / #02

• Like Like x 3
  9. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    The second link ^ is to the store where you can buy your own jersey along with other Nappi items.

48.jpeg

Nappi.jpeg

10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Finally we have more informations about the 14th single! The title is "Kimi to Doko ka he Ikitai" which means "I want to go somewhere with you", and the covers have been released too, Nappi has 2 covers including a solo cover! I LOVE her solo cover! So fresh and pretty! and I really like the locations and her clothes. Her pose is cute! I think the first photo is Type C, the solo cover is Theater Type B, and the last picture is Nappi's photo taken from the group picture. So cute with the hat <3

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg

From these photos, I have a feeling that the song will be refreshing, I'm really looking forward to it! I hope the MV is as pretty and nice as the covers, with similar locations, clothes and colors. I'm going to watch the MV so much >.< Also I read some japanese comments about the covers, and many people praised Nappi's solo cover, someone said that she looks like the heroine of an anime, it's true! Someone said that she looks a bit like Mayuyu, actually sometimes I get this feeling too, that Nappi has a similar aura/feeling as Mayuyu ;w; <3

I'm loving everything so far, now we just have to wait for the song and music video!

• Like Like x 2
  11. zukkybean

zukkybean Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    i noticed the mayuyu resemblance some time ago and now sometimes when i see nappi pics i think shes mayuyu lol. i'm so excited for the song and her center, i know she'll do well and i'm happy she's getting another chance since 3-2 didn't have much of one

12. Mana

Mana Under Girls

• Like Like x 2
  13. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Since I can never be sure which threads Mana reads, I am putting this here as well as in the General thread.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Thanks so much for posting the episode here!!! I saw the preview of this show (here), and I was wondering if they will upload it on Youtube, and I'm glad that they did! The name of this show is "HKT no Pishatto 48" and from what I've seen, they usually have 2 members together for 2 episodes! Nappi is paired with Murashige, I'm glad because Murashige is probably the best member at variety for HKT, she is naturally funny and she creates a nice atmosphere, so it makes the show even better!

I just watched the episode and love it! I really like this type of shows the most, where they're outdoor, visit and introduce places, eat, go shopping, do activities/games etc. So this is my favorite type of show and I'm happy to see Nappi in this kind of show! So relaxing and nice to watch <3

For this episode, they are in Yoshitomi. At the beginning we can see the official announcement of Nappi as ambassador for Yoshitomi, this was nice to see! She looks so pretty! After that they went to a cafe to eat sweets, Nappi took strawberries with ice cream(?) and milk tea, it looks good >.< I laughed so much in this part when it was Murashige's turn to taste hahaha she's just so funny XD then they walked around, I like how Nappi introduced herself as ambassador at every place they went and even to people in the streets like when they met school girls who were eating, Nappi gave her card to them, this is a great way to promote herself and make more people know her hehe. then they went shopping for items and they decided to create customized pouches with their own drawings, Murashige did a cute drawing of her original character while Nappi did a drawing of Saito who's the MC of the show, I laughed at her drawing, what's with the hair being colored XD But she did well for the eyes, it looks like him XD then they bought shirts, and finally we see results of the pouches, it looks good! the MC seems satisfied LOL he's lucky to have a pouch with a drawing of him made by Nappi >.<

I can't wait to see the next episode! it's so nice to see Nappi in this show and she's so cute, always smiling/laughing! it's also thanks to Murashige, that's why I'm glad they were paired together ^^ I really recommend watching this! There is a preview for the next episode that will air next week, and it looks like it will be very nice and fun again!

15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I found this video of the promotion of HKT's 4th gen, back in November 2017! The video has english subtitles too. Nappi is first in the announcement, Sasshi said her name around 0:40, Nappi's reaction is so cute and I love how Team KIV members all welcome her, it's so sweet ;w; She was crying the whole time after that and the members took care of her aw ;w; Then every promoted member did a speech and Nappi's speech is at 5:00, she talked while looking at Sakura and someone said "why is she talking to Sakura" LOL that's so cute >.< Nappi's crying face during her speech is so touching and at the same time so adorable! T_T and I love that Sakura was with her and took care of her, and the way Nappi looks at her is too cute! These two are my 2 favorite HKT members so I really love seeing this ;w; This moment is so sweet and I'm glad that I found it! Nappi is so precious ;w; <3

• Like Like x 4
  16. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Nappi shared something special that happened to her today on Twitter: "This morning, I overslept a little so I got ready in around 5 minutes and left home, then I thought that there is something strange with my mouth and I realized that I still had my toothbrush in it, it was embarassing. So while I was on the streets, I took out the toothbrush, wrapped it in a tissue and put it inside my bag, and I put up with my mouth like this until I reached my destination, in the end there was no point in brushing my teeth. This is not cute at all (laugh)"

I can't believe this happened to her XD How can you forget that you have a toothbrush in your mouth LOL what kind of situation is this XD But I thought that if she is the type of person who brush their teeth while walking around in the house, maybe this is why she forgot it because she hurried too much to get ready in 5 minutes LOL but this is still so unique and funny, and like some replies said, it sounds like a situation that would happen in a manga haha. Nappi is too cute >.<

Two days ago, HKT had a meeting with fans, it was a "meet and talk" event like the one that they'll have for the 14th single. This time, this one was related to 3-2 single tickets, I guess this is like a test, it's apparently their first time trying this kind of event with the glass between the member and fan, seems like everything went well! Nappi posted about it, she said it's the first time she got to meet to talk with fans in person since more than a year ago. She wrote on the paper that she's holding "Thank you for coming today ♡ Let's meet again soon"

001.jpg 002.jpg

You can also see on the pictures, there's a drink, it's a drink made by Nappi (every HKT member made one), according to this fan, Nappi's drink is a combination of lychee, white peach, lavender and soda water. That's unique, I can't really imagine the taste LOL I would like to try it >.<

• Like Like x 3
  18. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Nappi looks so cute on the magazine cover for Fukuoka City Information magazine! Adorable <3

Speaking of magazines, I found this old photoshoot of Nappi for Young Animal December 2017!

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg

I like the 4th picture the most, she looks cute <3

20. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I think Nappi has the cutest face in the whole 48-group, possibly cuter than anyone in the 46 group as well.

• Agree Agree x 2