Unjo Hirona (Nappi) / 4th Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 17, 2016.

1. Mana

Mana Under Girls

2021/05/12 Rekomen!

if the video does not show watch the video here

This is a radio show with Nappi and Miku as guests, from the day of KimiDoko release! it's 25 minutes long, I think the girls weren't in the studio because their voices kinda sound like it's from phone? Not sure. This is short and fun to listen with a lot of interesting informations and funny comments by Nappi XD I tried my best to understand it right, here's a summary:

At first the radio host introduced the new single and Miku and Nappi as centers. He made a comment about Nappi's name (Unjo Hirona) being special. He asked both of them to introduce something about the other, Miku said that Nappi has a very feminine personnality but that she actually has a "sharp tongue", Nappi said that Miku is forgetful and told a story about it (but sadly I didn't understand). The host was reading their profile so he asked Nappi about her imitation skills, but she said that this is informations from 5 years ago and she doesn't really do imitation, but she still did one, around 6:00 in the video, she imitated Acchan's election speech XD I love this since Acchan is my all-time favorite, and Nappi is too cute LOL she did pretty good XD Miku said that this is her first time hearing Nappi's imitation, then she was asked to make one too, and she imitated Doraemon. After that they talked a bit about the single, Miku said that they wear real work uniforms in Tsubame version. Nappi asked everyone to please check both versions of the MV.

The host asked both of them about their student life, Miku said that she was in HKT so she did more handshake meetings than going to school trips, etc. She said that even though she is short, but she wants to do basketball LOL then Nappi said that she was in Hokkaido when she was at school, it was a rural town, with mountains and sea, and there was only 20 students (for the whole school? o_o). I remember reading this in an interview shared in this thread some months ago, I really find it interesting, I want to hear more about Nappi's life in Hokkaido, maybe she could have a show there and go back to visit her school or things like this, I would love it! So the host told her that it must have been difficult going to Tokyo and she said that she didn't know how to use the subway at first and that she walked for 2 hours and used google map hahaha Nappi XD

After that there was a part about dates. The host asked them their ideal dates, Miku said that she wants to watch the aurora, while Nappi said that she wants to go to the cinema. They started reading messages from listeners, the first was about a date while watching fireworks, and there would be a confession with the fireworks saying "would you date me". Nappi and Miku laughed and said that they don't want this XD Nappi said that this would make her embarassed and she would pretend that she didn't see it hahaha she's so funny LOL

The next message talked about a date while it's snowing, and eating something warm and telling each other to be careful etc. Nappi said that the situation is like in a manga but that it's cute. Then there was a message about a game date at home, Miku and Nappi said that they don't really play games, so the host said something like there could be a situation where the boyfriend keep winning and the girl would complain in a cute way, but Nappi said "I would go home" LOL XD The host laughed and said that it's not like this, that it's a situation where it would be cute if she shows her angry face.

The next situation was about being at karaoke and singing a song where there's "I love you" in the lyrics, again Miku and Nappi both reacted like "uhm." XD Nappi said something like if there are lyrics like this, she would interrupt the song? LOL XD They never agreed with the listeners suggestions haha

Last situation was a date while walking in the park during winter, the host was wondering why in winter but then he said it's probably so they can hold hands, hug etc. since it's cold. He asked Nappi and Miku, Nappi said that since there are fans who ask her to say "let's date" at handshakes, she's used to acting XD The way she said this in a natural way is so funny LOL Nappi please XD Then both of them were asked to say a line like "it's cold, please hug/squeeze(?)"

At the end they both said that it was fun and Miku said that Nappi's sharp tongue was really here through the whole show LOL she is right, Nappi keep making little comments that made everyone laugh, most of the time it's unintentionally, I love this side of her personnality and I feel like she is showing more of her personnality now, she's so funny and cute XD

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mana

Mana Under Girls

2021/05/12 Showroom (Back-up link here)

This is also from the day of KimiDoko's release, it was really a busy day for Nappi ;w; She was coughing quite often at the start of the video, she must have been tired ;w; This Showroom was started late (after 10pm), it's only 8 minutes long. Nappi said that she did this Showroom for the release of the single, she talked about the activities that she had that day, the live stream of HKT, radio show, TV shows, etc. She talks about the Mizuho senbatsu, that their hope is to make people think that HKT has a bright future (it worked ;D), she thanked everyone for their support. She ended the stream quickly, someone entered the room after a few minutes, maybe she had to leave... She read the fans names so fast in the end LOL cute XD

HKT48's video message for their online fan event "Let's go to Hakata!"
    This event is also for thai fans, so this was a message to the thai fans!
    Nappi introduced herself as "Hirona" rather than her nickname ^^

3. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I'm surprised that Sakura will appear on this program :O I love it that Sakura and Nappi work together ;w; and the photo that Sakura posted looks so cute! in her tweet, Sakura wrote "Nappi was too cute (laugh emoticons)" <3 Nappi quoted the tweet and wrote "We recorded Okehazama with Sakura-san, I was so nervous~ :')"

This reminds me, I didn't post it here yet, but Sakura praised Nappi and talked about her a few times on her radio show in the recent weeks! First, from 12th May, Sakura talked about the music videos of KimiDoko and she said: "Sakura: As you would expect, by any standards, Nappi is cute. She really has a sense of transparency about her. [Watching the MV], I thought that I could see HKT's future. She was so pretty" (Source) I totally agree with her ;w; though it's quite funny because actually, Sakura and Nappi are the same age XD But yes, Nappi is from 4th gen and center since 2020 so she can be considered "future" (and present ;D) even if she's same age as Sakura. Most of the time people think that Nappi looks like 17-18 LOL

From 19th May, this is about the live stream that HKT did on 15th May where Sakura appeared as well. "Sakura: What I was personally happy about, was Unjo Hirona, nickname Nappi, the center of Mizuho senbatsu. SHE'S SOOOOOO CUTE! Nappi, in order to catch my eye, kept telling me I was cute. When it came to taking pictures, she was too shy to ask me directly, so Rikopi had to come up and say, "Sakura, it seems that Nappi wants to take a picture with you, so if you can..." Even though she was right next to me, she couldn't ask me herself. I was so happy to have a girl as cute as Nappi say I was her oshi and look up to me" (Source) Such a cute story >.< Nappi really admires Sakura and Sakura really likes Nappi aw ;w; <3

Something from Nappi's mobame; so it happened very often that people (online, in english and japanese) including me, said that Nappi reminds them of Mayuyu or that she has the same "feel/aura" as Mayuyu. well, it looks like it's not just people online but also members! in her mail yesterday, Nappi posted a photo where she is with Oda Ayaka (her friend from same gen) and Nappi's face is a bit blurry in the photo. Nappi wrote that when Oda saw the picture, she said that Nappi looks a lot like Mayuyu. So Nappi joked and said something like it's the blurry version who is alike to Mayuyu but not the real one LOL aw >.< This was quite funny to see her talk about it considering I keep seeing comments comparing them every now and then ^^

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mana

Mana Under Girls

2021/05/27 Twitter update: "Today as well I was rehearsing for the concert of 29th May...!
    I'm really looking forward to having a concert after such a long time ☺
    Since you can watch it online as well, make sure to check the ticket ☺"
    "By the way, this long t-shirt was bought in Yoshitomi during Pishatto recording~ it's cute"

001.jpg

I went back to check the episode, because I remember when she bought this shirt in ep 6.
    Back then, I thought that it looks a bit plain, but actually it looks great when she wears it!

Screenshot ^o^

002.jpg

2021/05/29 Twitter update: "#HKTconcert Thank you for the daytime performance...!
    My unit song was 「Idol Nante Yobanaide」 ♡"

003.jpg 004.jpg

Twitter update: "Madoka-san, thank you for your hard work
    Until the end you are kind, gentle, elegant, beautiful, cute and bright, like a real princess...
    I will keep Madoka-san's 「Do your best」 words in my heart forever while doing activities ☺
    Now and forever, the members will always admire and look up to you ☺"

005.jpg

Twitter update: "Photo at the end of rehearsals, I wanted to post this before the graduation
    She did ruurururu ☺"
    (Note: "ruurururu" is part of Nappi's catchphrase)

006.jpg 007.jpg

Nappi's messages to Madoka are really sweet! The photos of them together are so cute ;w;

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mana

Mana Under Girls

2021/05/31 Twitter update: "BIG ONE GIRLS is released today
    The puppy's ears were moving up and down, it was so cute..."

She posted this along with a VERY cute video here!! Adorable!!

2021/06/01 Twitter update: (Nappi posted a link to KimiDoko's MV)
    "Please listen to 「Kimi to Doko ka e Ikitai」 a lot in June as well~✿"

001.jpg 002.jpg

Twitter update: "The last part with 「Kimi to Doko ka e Ikitai」 written,
    while Hirona was writing it, I learned that it will be in the music video
    so I wrote it more than 100 times, and asked my family about it... :')
    I regret that I didn't practice more :')"

003.jpg

(Note: sometimes Nappi says 'Hirona' in 3rd person instead of 'I' XD)

You can see the text written at the very end of the MV!
    and KimiDoko Mizuho version passed 400,000 views, congrats! ^^ <3
    I hope it can reach 1 million fast, it would be amazing for Nappi ;w;
    She even posted the MV again to ask everyone to keep listening >.<

Message from Nappi, Miku, Akari and Kaede about the HKT concerts!

For the HKT Online Fan Event on 30th May, there was a coutdown,
    and Nappi was for Day-4! (Day-3: Miku, Day-2: Sakura, Day-1: Nako)

004.jpg

Nappi and Miku on the cover of BIG ONE GIRLS (July issue). Pretty!

005.jpg

Photo of Nappi, Miku, Hana and Akari for OUT of MUSIC 71 interview!

006.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  7. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Nappi's photosets from the HKT shop - May 2021

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg

006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg

She looks really pretty and cute in all the photos!!! Love them all <3
    The 2nd photoset, her hairstyle and clothes are just adorable!!! ;w;

• Like Like x 3
  8. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    My copy of BIG ONE GIRLS has arrived with a double-sided posted of Nappi and Mikurin (I've put her image in her thread):

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

That poster is so pretty!!! She looks so good in white :cute:

Around mid-May, Nappi appeared in the newspaper 'Fan Fun Fukuoka' which is part of the 'Nishinippon Shinbun' newspaper. There is both online and paper version, it's a free newspaper. Here is their tweet about Nappi and the online version of the article! Nappi was in the category called "One of the stars" and she talked about a local Fukuoka biscuit.

"Shiroi Koibito of Hakata" with Unjo Hirona who is from Hokkaido

For "One of the stars" section, we are introducing the stars who are active in Fukuoka. The star this time is Unjo Hirona, who is active in HKT48. She introduced a photo of the first time when she ate a Niwaka Senpei and her comments about it.

001.jpeg

"This is a picture of the first time that I'm eating Niwaka Senpei since coming to Fukuoka 5 years ago! There is a collaboration between HKT48 and Nishinihon City Bank and this biscuit, somehow it makes me happy, it's fun to take pictures of it with my own eyes, it took me a while to eat it..."

After this, the article introduced Nappi's profile and promoted HKT's 14th single! I added links to the local biscuits so you can read what it is ^^ This is really nice for Nappi to appear in newspapers and have more local promotions. and the picture is cute!!! As for the paper version, some fans got it and took pictures of it, here's an example:

002.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Back then during the release of HKT's album 092, in the bonus, they included short films with the members, it was called "Toei Presents HKT48 × 48 Filmmakers". Nappi's film was called "SUBTERRANEAN WORLD" and the director was Hajime Ohata. it's a short 20 minutes film where Nappi is the lead role, and it was subbed! Lots of thanks to Joelicious and xrahmx for the english subtitles! I received permission from one of the subbers to upload the drama online for more people to see it! So I uploaded it on dailymotion & it's password protected, somehow that link doesn't work for everyone though, so I uploaded it on google drive as well! For the google drive link, it's here! I'll put the dailymotion link under spoiler, the password is mana48.

I hope more people can watch and enjoy this short film! This album was released at the end of 2017, so at that time, Nappi was still very new, she was in HKT for a bit more than 1 year. This is one of the only acting from Nappi. Like the title of the film says, this story is about an underground world. I'll write my thoughts and a summary under spoiler!

So the story starts with Nappi meeting a woman on the streets who looks a bit crazy, it turns out that it's her mother, her mother asks her to come with her and to dig to find an underground world with people o_o Nappi mentions about the mother leaving the (mental) hospital. At first Nappi looks like she is just going along with it because it's her mom but she doesn't think that it makes sense at all. I think the scene where she gets angry was actually pretty good acting, especially her voice intonation! She did well! After that her mom has a headache and covers her whole face in aluminium foil o_o Nappi decides to continue to dig with her, and at night, they "hear" the sounds of people from underground. Actually this part was like horror and scared me LOL. I wonder how they did to have that big hole on the ground (I mean it was probably a special effect). when Nappi throw a can in it and it takes forever to make a sound o_o The mother coming out of it with a ladder... LOL I was like "???" XD Nappi end up having the same headache as her mom and both cover their faces in aluminium foil so basically Nappi became like her mom (crazy). in the end, Nappi's father comes to bring her back home but it turns to a fight with the mom and Nappi attacks her father with a shovel o_o This is the most violent Nappi ever XD She also throws liquid at him which was said to be a toxic liquid, according to her mom (but it's not). Then both her and the mom run and jump inside the hole, and it turns out that it's not a deep hole at all, they actually barely dig inside, and basically both of them are crazy. The mom turned Nappi to becoming crazy like her o_o That last moment where they're in the hole and whispering alone is scary!

So I rewrote all the story to add my little thoughts LOL but basically this short film is quite weird and unique, honestly it was interesting! I loved to see Nappi acting and I think she did a pretty good job especially with her voice, her expressions were pretty good too. For anyone who enjoys this short film, I recommend watching Before we Vanish, a movie with Nagasawa Masami where Acchan also has a role, it's a very similar world/feeling as Nappi's short film (and I found it interesting too)

I hope to see more acting from Nappi someday!!!

• Creative Creative x 1
  11. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Another edition of 'What is Okehazama?' with Nappi:

• Like Like x 2
  12. Mana

Mana Under Girls

You can see Nappi doing a cute dance at 17:10 in that video! She got confused with the dance sometimes haha She is too cute XD Also, I read from a Twitter translation that now, when Nappi is using her buzzer during the show, it says "money transfer" LOL seems like Nappi is slowly becoming a money-lover character [hehe]

2021/06/04 Twitter update:
    "Tomorrow I can meet everyone after a long time~
    I'm looking forward to it, good night♩"

001.jpg

So beautiful *-*

2021/06/05 Twitter update:
    "There were a lot of people who I met and talk to for the first time since 1 year and a half,
    it was a talk event with warm feelings ☼ I'm looking forward to tomorrow as well ☺"

002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg

I really like these photos, so pretty!! <3

2021/06/06 Twitter update: "Thank you for the 2-day talk event...!
    I met everyone for the first time in a long time and talked with excitement~
    Thank you for all your energy ☺"

005.jpg 006.jpg

Instagram updates - Photos #1-#2: "That face (funny face emoticon)"
    Photo #3: "Somehow sharp (alien emoticon)"
    Photos #4-#5: "I was happy to see everyone's face and talk again after 1 year and a half ♡
    Thank you!"

007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg 011.jpg

Nappi is wearing white a lot these days (in her mail too), she looks so pretty and angelic <3

• Like Like x 2
  13. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

2021/06/08 Twitter update: "Tomorrow on 6/9 at 17:30~
    Showroom with 3 people from the same generation and the same age ☺!
    It will be delivered on each of our 3 accounts, please come and see ✿"

001.jpg

Later she wrote: "Thank you to everyone who watched...☺
    I was just playing around, I'll be happy if you enjoyed it like usual ☺ (lol)"

2021/06/11 Twitter update: "4 frames"

002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg

2021/06/12 Twitter update: "Hey hey, let's buy cotton candy~"
    (Note: this is about summer festivals, Nappi said in mail that she misses it)

006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg

So pretty <3

• Like Like x 1
  15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Recently I went to Nappi's Instagram and gave a "like" (heart) to every post that she made since she created the account! Just trying to support her as much as I can with easy things. I noticed that she doesn't get a lot of likes, I think the most is 3000. She is doing her best to update! I hope more people can give her "likes" to current posts or older ones too (like I did).

Her account <3 https://www.instagram.com/nappi_0809/

While I was looking at her older posts, I noticed that she posted photos of when she ate that local Fukuoka biscuit, the one that I talked about a few posts above (the newspaper article), actually the time when she ate it goes way back to 9th February haha. She posted 2 different pictures on IG back then, so cute <3

01.jpg 02.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  16. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Another video with local food gourmet Takahashi Devi:

EDIT: Latest edition of 'What is Okehazama?':

Last edited: Jun 17, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Nappi is so cute in that first video, she seems really interested when talking about food XD Cute! and for the new episode, there is a part where she mentions her close friend in HKT, and she picked Nene! She said that they are friends and also rivals. These two really get along :3 Nappi is doing very well in this show, she seems more and more comfortable, I like how they treat her in the show! and everytime she says something, it makes everyone laugh, she's funny without trying XD and I like the cute edits they do for her like at 3:17 in the 2nd video!

Recently I found a video of Nappi where she is skiing! This video was apparently posted on her Twitter on 3rd February 2019. I remember that on her profile, skiing is listed as one of her special skills. I'm glad that there is a video of her skiing, and indeed she seems good, this is cool >.< I want to see her do more of this! <3

• Like Like x 2
  18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

2021/06/14 Twitter update: "Thank you for #CDTV Live Live...!
    Sakura-san was dazzling and shining ✿
    It was a really cute and happy time with everyone in Sanrio ☺"

001.jpg 002.jpg

Twitter update: "The collaboration of Pochacco with HKT48...!
    I couldn't take a picture together with it
    but it looked at my camera when leaving~☺ (laughs) Cute..."

003.jpg

2021/06/17 Twitter update:
    "The article was published in the traffic newspaper of today...!
    We talked about the MV shooting and cooperation with JR Kyushu ☺
    Please check it out"

004.jpg

2021/06/18 Twitter update: "Nishinihon Shiti Ginko app
    Did everyone install it...☺?
    Thank you to everyone who found the ad in front of the bus stop ☺"

005.jpg 006.jpg

Twitter update: "Tomorrow is Sakura-san's graduation concert ☺
    I saw her booklet yesterday and Sakura-san is just too beautiful...
    I want to imprint that beauty in my eyes tomorrow, I thought ;_;
    I wish that it's a wonderful concert... ❀"

007.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  19. Rockin

Rockin Kenkyuusei

I'm getting more and more interested in Hirona these days (since the release of the 14th single in fact).
    I just discovered today the song "Tenshi wa Doko nji Iru?" and in my opinion it is one of the best songs among all 48G's. The flow, the instrumental, the visuals, all is perfect. And Nappi is absolutely stunning in her retro outfit.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@Rockin I'm really happy to see someone being interested in Nappi *-* <3 I agree, Nappi looks so good in the retro outfit in Tenshi wa Doko ni Iru?, it's also a very good song! For me it's with the 13th single 3-2 last year that I started to be interested in Nappi. I wrote in this thread a few months later and tried my best to share anything that I found out about Nappi, don't hesitate to go back and read the thread if you want to know more about her ;D She is a great girl, very cute, hardworking, and also funny at times! I love her ;w;

I recently made a Youtube playlist with Nappi videos, it has her center music videos, some performances (a solo one too) and other random videos of her. I'll probably edit it to add more videos soon. For you or anyone else interested, you can check the playlist here :3

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 21, 2021
    • Like Like x 1