1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Uno Mizuki (Miiki)

Discussion in 'Team M' started by doraemon423, Sep 5, 2011.

1. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Member

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Twitter:
    fanboyjaehyun
    A few times ago I heard she had unit Seifuku Resistance in M2.

2. Kawamoto-san

Kawamoto-san Kenkyuusei

thank you a lot
    Finally I see someone else posts here
    But is she THAT bad? One said she is bad at literally everything.
    And poor girl whose solo shot in Team M MV is after the Draftees'. Dead last :(

3. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

It's not really bad. Just replace 'bad' with 'shy' and there's the answer.
    It doesn't help that her variety skill development is...sub-par, compared with rest of her 4th gen.

Makes you wonder how should she get pushed as.

4. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Member

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Twitter:
    fanboyjaehyun
    ^ agree with you.

She's not bad. I like her and take a watch of her. She can sing and dance. Even she got solo in live house tour team M show. But she's shy person and doesn't have talk talent like most of NMB members usually. She doesn't active in social medias / SNS, her blog not active too, even she seldom goes to theater and she still antisocial looked-a-like. Her shyness and antisocial things covered and erased her from image as potential member.

But I saw AKB 44th's HS 8th round, she sold 1/24! It's great for unpopular members and she got possibility to ranked in this year's SSK.

Oh, and then, Jurina still love her so much, I hope Jurina can promote Miiki well. I hope Milky's graduation give effect for Miiki too, since Milky always love and take care of juniors and graduate for her juniors too.

5. Kawamoto-san

Kawamoto-san Kenkyuusei

Miiki is a forgotten 2nd gen not 4th gen by the way.
    Actually i have great pleasure watching her. However she seems pretty much an introvert to me? She seems fine with it though.
    And it actually presents me with some challenge finding her in stages and MVs, can't be better xD

6. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Member

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Twitter:
    fanboyjaehyun
    Yes, forgotten along with Ruririn.

She's introvert, shy, antisocial, and seems like she doesn't have any friend in NMB.

But, now she can upload her happiness in her G+ and blog (even her latest report was in last team M live house show). She can took photos with her friend happily now, first with Souzou no Shijin members and team M colleagues.

Btw, the solo she performed in team M live house tour was Acchan's 'Kimi wa Boku da'. I want to hear how she sang it :' even it seems it's like impossible for Yoshimoto to release the DVD. Even they didn't release Rh2015 DVD :'

7. Kawamoto-san

Kawamoto-san Kenkyuusei

ahh I want to hear that...
    By the way I noticed her because she resembles Komari in some way to me

8. Anni48

Anni48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Mizuki's Coming of Age pics
    mizuki.jpg mizuki2.jpg mizuki3.jpg
    Source

9. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Miiki has often stood out for me in MVs and today I got the chance to meet her at the NMB48 HS event in Yokohama. I was expecting her to be shy but she wasn't quiet at all, she was very charming and friendly and she had a good smile throughout the meeting. In the 10 seconds all I could do was to introduce myself from the UK, say I liked her performance in the MV of 'Koi wa Sainan' and then tell her she's very lovely! As there was no-one in the queue behind me I was able to have a long goodbye with her as I left her booth. Definitely one of the best HSs I enjoyed this weekend.

10. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Miiki's 2017 SSK Appeal Video

if the video does not show watch the video here

11. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Miiki and Mirurun together enjoying yogurt (from the bonus video on Type B of Boku Datte naichau yo)

mms.jpg

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. Dokuro3313

Dokuro3313 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Onishi Momoka, Kojiharu
    I hope, seenig her in senbatsu at least once.:cry:

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Atabou

Atabou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hori Shion
    Twitter:
    HolyShion
    • Like Like x 1
  14. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Miki is 23 yrs today. A seitansai on stage tonight. Happy 23rd !!!

upload_2019-10-27_1-16-25.png

upload_2019-10-27_1-14-36.png

Credits to the uploader of the video.

Some back stage photos.

upload_2019-10-27_1-23-42.png

upload_2019-10-27_1-24-58.png

Last edited: Oct 27, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  15. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  16. kojimako

kojimako Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    Twitter:
    48keran
    miiki has won the showroom event for the +22 age group!! she will get to participate in Ninagawa Mika's produced stage at the TGC Spring/Summer show, which will be at the Yoyogi National Gymnasium on february 29. congrats!! team 8's oda erina and stu48's takino yumiko also won a spot at the show.
    showroom+22.jpg

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Congratulations to Miiki!!! :1st:

I first got into NMB48 at the time of 'Don't Look Back'. In particular the MV for 'Heart, Sakebu' helped me to discover my NMB48 kami-oshi Mirurun but I found my eyes being drawn to a tall girl at the back who I soon discovered was Miiki and I also found that over the next year or so she was pulling me in ever more strongly. It became clear that she was probably doing at least as much 'stuff' in me as my then 48G kami-oshi Mayuyu was doing.

However Miiki always seemed very shy when I did see her in videos of NMB48 concerts so I was reluctant to spend money on a HS ticket for her when I visited Japan, but 2 years ago I did that (as I reported upthread) and she was sooooooo lovely and friendly, indeed she was as genki as she's been in her recent SR broadcasts.

So why don't I oshi her more? Why have I not seen her since at HS? The trouble is that most of the time over these past 4-5 years it's been a case of "out of sight, out of mind" and it's only really in Team M coupling song MVs that I see her. Yet whenever I do see her I fall in love with her yet again. She's so cute and pretty and she has that beautiful smile which curves up into dimples. I've loved seeing her in SR this past week and I hope her win means that I'll be seeing her a lot more of her in future.

But if I don't see her much she'll just fade away from me as she keeps on doing. If I lived in Osaka or the Kansai region I'm sure I'd HS with her regularly. However I'm just another international fan living outside of Japan and I have to make the effort to search out pictures and videos of Miiki just as I do with any of my other favourite unranked girls in 48G. The thing is though, when I do see her on the screen, once again I find that she's doing the same old 'stuff' in me. Is she my 'hidden' kami-oshi, not just in NMB48 but maybe in 48G as a whole? Perhaps the fact that I've taken the time to type up this eulogy means she quite probably is.

• Like Like x 2
  18. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    • Like Like x 1
  19. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    It's great to see her photos in Twitter and Instagram, she no longer 'fades into the background' for me while she's posting regularly in social media. I'm planning my next trip to Japan for May this year and her name is definitely on my HS ticket list this time. :)

20. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 1