1. Because I will be attending the actual sousenkyo in Okinawa, rka is conducting our exit poll in my place as he did two years ago. Click here to let us know how you're voting in this year's sousenkyo and why!
  2. Results for our 10th annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

Uno Mizuki (Miiki)

Discussion in 'Team M' started by doraemon423, Sep 5, 2011.

1. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kishino Rika
    Twitter:
    agung_Jujurina
    A few times ago I heard she had unit Seifuku Resistance in M2.

2. Kawamoto-san

Kawamoto-san Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Suzuki Mariya
    thank you a lot
    Finally I see someone else posts here
    But is she THAT bad? One said she is bad at literally everything.
    And poor girl whose solo shot in Team M MV is after the Draftees'. Dead last :(

3. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Kenkyuusei

It's not really bad. Just replace 'bad' with 'shy' and there's the answer.
    It doesn't help that her variety skill development is...sub-par, compared with rest of her 4th gen.

Makes you wonder how should she get pushed as.

4. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kishino Rika
    Twitter:
    agung_Jujurina
    ^ agree with you.

She's not bad. I like her and take a watch of her. She can sing and dance. Even she got solo in live house tour team M show. But she's shy person and doesn't have talk talent like most of NMB members usually. She doesn't active in social medias / SNS, her blog not active too, even she seldom goes to theater and she still antisocial looked-a-like. Her shyness and antisocial things covered and erased her from image as potential member.

But I saw AKB 44th's HS 8th round, she sold 1/24! It's great for unpopular members and she got possibility to ranked in this year's SSK.

Oh, and then, Jurina still love her so much, I hope Jurina can promote Miiki well. I hope Milky's graduation give effect for Miiki too, since Milky always love and take care of juniors and graduate for her juniors too.

5. Kawamoto-san

Kawamoto-san Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Suzuki Mariya
    Miiki is a forgotten 2nd gen not 4th gen by the way.
    Actually i have great pleasure watching her. However she seems pretty much an introvert to me? She seems fine with it though.
    And it actually presents me with some challenge finding her in stages and MVs, can't be better xD

6. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kishino Rika
    Twitter:
    agung_Jujurina
    Yes, forgotten along with Ruririn.

She's introvert, shy, antisocial, and seems like she doesn't have any friend in NMB.

But, now she can upload her happiness in her G+ and blog (even her latest report was in last team M live house show). She can took photos with her friend happily now, first with Souzou no Shijin members and team M colleagues.

Btw, the solo she performed in team M live house tour was Acchan's 'Kimi wa Boku da'. I want to hear how she sang it :' even it seems it's like impossible for Yoshimoto to release the DVD. Even they didn't release Rh2015 DVD :'

7. Kawamoto-san

Kawamoto-san Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Suzuki Mariya
    ahh I want to hear that...
    By the way I noticed her because she resembles Komari in some way to me

8. Anni48

Anni48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamamoto Sayaka
    Mizuki's Coming of Age pics
    mizuki.jpg mizuki2.jpg mizuki3.jpg
    Source

9. David61

David61 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Miiki has often stood out for me in MVs and today I got the chance to meet her at the NMB48 HS event in Yokohama. I was expecting her to be shy but she wasn't quiet at all, she was very charming and friendly and she had a good smile throughout the meeting. In the 10 seconds all I could do was to introduce myself from the UK, say I liked her performance in the MV of 'Koi wa Sainan' and then tell her she's very lovely! As there was no-one in the queue behind me I was able to have a long goodbye with her as I left her booth. Definitely one of the best HSs I enjoyed this weekend.

10. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Twitter:
    TheForestFuller
    Miiki's 2017 SSK Appeal Video