1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ushio Sarina (Naccho) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 Members' started by ForrestFuller, May 11, 2016.

1. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I felt the same but I was always enchanted by her anyway so I didn't need anything, and I couldn't tell if it was just bias :p

2. kyuudere

kyuudere Kenkyuusei

^
    Actually she got that idea in during her showroom (Augut ,4th). Someone made/posted a pun "Sarimakashi", which sounds like Terimakasih(which means "thank you. Just like kanjo said, it was a good pun, combination of Sari + Terimakasih = Sarimakashi. She instantly likes it, and said "that's a good idea"

sarimakashi.jpg

(She said that around 38:46 I think)

I was late during that showroom, so I don't know whether the one who made that pun is Japanese or Indonesian (that . By the way, Sari is a common name in Indonesia too.

anyway, thanks for the translation ukifune :approve:

3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

:ome::ome:Happy Birthday Sarina :ome::ome:

4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Happy Birthday to Sarimakasi! 19 years old on 26 December.

She can dance. She can sing. She is sweet and (according to Saitou Kyouko's blog post today) talks constantly!

From the Omotenashikai backstage it is clear she is also a perfectionist: she came off from her self-intro all depressed about getting nervous, but I don't think the audience cared: they enjoyed what she did and didn't realize it should be any different.

The photo was taken in the older uniform when they wore it again in the weekend concerts.

mob8oZ9dd.jpg

Kyonko adds that Sarina is extremely flexible, which must be related to why she seems to dance so well. She also says that sometimes she seems a bit slow, but that she is actually very smart in school.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2016
  5. Anni48

Anni48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    :ome: Happy Birthday to my lovely Hiragana oshi Sarina! :ome:

I hope the new year will be a good one for her! Really looking forward to seeing more of her in 2017.

6. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    happy birthday fellow jakartan! I would definitely visit her HS booth next year

7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I've translated Sarina's Tuesday blog post, her first since the weekend shows. She makes no reference at all to her birthday, just talks about her joy and gratitude for being able to be part of the Sakagumi and in the show.

8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Dec 29, 2016
  9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Sarina is about to start coming into her own. She co-led the amazing a capella singing in the omotenashikai, we could see how well she moved in the solo live, and now these amazing photos. She won't remain unknown much longer.

10. Babyshiba

Babyshiba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    mobk8EJMl.jpg
    mob1uk1Hz.jpg

Sarina is just so cute

11. Anni48

Anni48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
  12. Hououin Pic

Hououin Pic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    ^ *nods once. - 'nuff said

13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Great to see Nacho beginning to post pics with her hair totally off her face, showing both her amazing eyes. She has said she covered one side of her face with that hank of hair because she thought her face was too round. No, it isn't.

mobjuwNij.jpg

She looks cold. Maybe her personal thermostat was set when she lived in Jakarta, lol. In her blog (Japanese) she thanks everyone for selling out another handshake lane for her (in Chiba in March). Still one lane open in both Kyoto and Chiba in February. And she tells us she loves kumquats (so do I).

14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Sarina was great on KeyaKake this weekend. Her voice is so amazing. And she well proved how she can talk...and talk. But the more she talks, the more I love the sound. Does it seem to anyone who speaks it that her sound and cadence might have been influenced by Bahasa? The flow of it strikes me a bit that way, but the only Bahasa I know is terima kasih, so I'm not the one to judge.

I just saw a Tweet from @IdolNewsID that listed three idols outside Indonesia who could answer in Bahasa. It called Sarina "Mbak yu Sarina." The translation software wasn't satisfactory. Can anyone reading this tell me what that meant, and what it implied? And does anyone there think she might be partly Indonesian by birth?

15. AdrianEHS

AdrianEHS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagasawananako
    Mbak yu litteraly means older sister in javanese, but also affectionate way to call older woman (but still young) in general.

A talk show with shiori and sarina would be a blast to listen to. Just them talking very long about a topic lol. And i love both of their voices, cute and soothing. But they cant beat habu in terms of cute voice [hehe]

Last edited: Mar 13, 2017
  16. LeGionClan

LeGionClan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Her voice in lastest keyakake is so cuteee...:cute:

17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Thanks! Seems right for her.

18. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

19. CutePanda