TV / Radio [Viking] 14/04/01~

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by zeroshiki, Mar 21, 2014.

1. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Just got announced today that the new noontime show for FujiTV replacing the 30+ year running super show Waratte Iitomo will be the new show "Viking". There will be rotating main hosts per day and regulars.

It was announced that, from the 48G, Kawaei Rina will be a Wednesday regular and Yamamoto Sayaka will be a Friday regular. Neither of them were at the press conference so no pics unfortunately (Sayaka is in Okinawa for the movie festival).

This is a super big deal for Sayaka since this will be her first nationwide regular show. And its the Iitomo timeslot to boot.

Monday: “A Monday of News”
    MC - Sakagami Shinobu (actor)
    Regulars: Nonomura Makoto, Hamacan, Sandwichman, IKKO, Horan Chiaki, Ito Maiko, Yoshikura Aoi

Tuesday: “Shining Lifestyle Tuesday”
    MC - Takahiro/Naoto (EXILE, tradeoff weekly)
    Regulars: Esumi Makiko (might know her from Kayou Kyoku, GuruNi, Shomuni), Sumire, Tomochika, Heisei Nobushi Kobushi, Koyabu Kazutoyo, Big Daddy

Wednesday -
    Main MC: OgiYahagi
    Regulars: Miho Jun, Mori Izumi, Kendo Kobayashi, Sekiguchi Mendi (GENERATIONS), Kawaei Rina (AKB48), Karahasi Yumi, Yashiro Yuu

Thursday: Special Journey Thursdays
    MC - Football Hour (Gotou Terumoto, Iwao Nozomu)
    Regulars: Yakushimaru Hirohide (from Hanamaru Market), Arimura Kon, Maruoka Izumi, Ungirls, Ami (E-girls), Yamamoto Ryosuke

Friday -
    Main MC: Ameagari Kesshi Tai (Holy shit)
    Regulars: Watanabe Eri, Kobayashi Maya, Chiba Yudai (ikemen alert!), Yamamoto Sayaka (NMB48), Woman Rush Hour, Takizawa Makiko, Yoshiko Kris-Webb, Tsuchida Teruyuki

Viking 4/04

Viking 4/11

Viking 4/18

Viking 4/25

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2014
  2. firetrucks

firetrucks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    [​IMG]
    They look like twins... :lol:

Great for Kawaei and Sayaka especially! I wonder what kind of show this'll be.

3. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    I hope it's an all you can eat extravaganza!

4. wasabi

wasabi Kenkyuusei

This is great news! Now the whole country can finally see the awesomeness that is Sayanee.

5. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    A bit late but I'm really stoked as well for this. Sayanee has got a great date to appear on and that afternoon slot is big. The show has a lot to live up to after Iitomo but it's a great chance for everyone involved so I hope it's good and it lasts!

6. kunit38

kunit38 Kenkyuusei

just found out about this and talked about this in ricchan's thred, but this is huge news
    to have not only one member from the akb group like there was in iitomo (sasshi) but to have two is big
    and iitomo is one of japan's most famout, beloved, and prestigious shows so i dont think this show, or any other for that matter can ever replace it but this show will get plenty of attention and views at least in the beginning because its gonna be known as the show to replace viking
    still really stoked and happy cus sayanee is my 2nd favorite member and im a fan of ricchan too
    im sure sasshi picked up votes from iitomo as it is watched by people who dont always watch akb stuff and dont watch the variety shows they appear in
    its a chance for sayanee and ricchan to appeal to some older people that will be home during that time
    pretty excited

7. Faint

Faint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gabrielamargarethwarouw
    i want to watch it because it's called Viking.

8. Smilodon

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Watched the first episode, Sayanee looked very attractive in it and made solid comments. Basically filled her two prerogatives for being in the show. Post Iitomo looked a bit rough judging by how Wednesday went with OgiYahagi, Koba and Kawaei, but Friday went a bit better thanks to Tsuchida, Ameagari and Watanabe Eri.

The VTR corners were pretty solid, hopefully Sayanee will get to sing one day in the final corner too.

Woman Rush Hour weren't as active as I thought they'd be, Muramato's probably is thrown off his game because it's a live broadcast, but Tsuchida really kept things flowing smoothly with his comments, so it was really good overall.

Viking 5/2

Viking 5/9

Viking 5/16

Viking 5/23

5/30

I missed the last two weeks but I've now found an alternative source. B級動画is back now so I should be back to uploading with DM links.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2014
  9. Smilodon

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    6/6

6/13

6/20

6/27

Last edited: Jul 1, 2014
  10. Smilodon

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    7/4:

7/11:

7/18:

Last edited: Jul 26, 2014
  11. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Does the show still go on or is it over? If it still goes on, do Kawaei and Sayanee still appear?

12. Minchi

Minchi Kenkyuusei

The show is still going on, but Ricchan and Sayanee are no longer regulars, they appear once a month now for report corners (which i found more suitable for them rather than sitting and giving comments over boring VTR). Nana is one of the regular now.