Viviyona Apriani (Yona) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'JKT48 Graduated Members' started by Torque, Nov 3, 2012.

1. mc_shithead

mc_shithead Kenkyuusei

this girl is amazing [clap] from the one that used to get yelled by the trainer, now she stands on top of the other gen2 members [rock] [rock] [rock] plus, her humble and kind-yet unique-attitude seems attract more fans. JOT, why not you make her as the icon of gen2? [think] [think]

2. Bejo Bebek

Bejo Bebek Kenkyuusei

^
    She's too old, mc_shithead... :D
    Anyway, you're right. She is indeed one of a kind. Graceful yet kinda goofy at the same time, couldn't put it better than this. Glad I made her my oshi! :inlove:
    Regarding the currently running sousenkyo, let's keep the vote coming for her, guys! [party]

3. mc_shithead

mc_shithead Kenkyuusei

^the current so-called "captain/ace/whatever" of JKT48 is also one of the oldest member :) but it seems JOT prefer Yupi :hmm: to be the icon of gen 2 *where are her loyalist have gone to?* [shake] [shake] but now, finally they realise Yona true potential..more over, her fans (including yours truly here :p ) are preety "extremist" :D *still have 15 voting code, wait till the end of the deadline*
    an interesting article that i read at idolgraphy.com, yona seems do not care about entertainment industry...she join only because she like J-stuff (just like ghaida). underdogs can be truly scary some times eh? [rock] i just hope, if she made it into the kami-7 postion, she wont change and will keep her modesty and stay humble :)

4. Bejo Bebek

Bejo Bebek Kenkyuusei

^
    LOL, I know, mc_shithead. Yona being 'old' is only a running joke among her fans and fellow team members. Yes, it really seems that she didn't really care for the entertainment industry, more over, I don't think she really cares much about anything at all! Hahaha... Anyway, she's a real talker at the HS booth. Didn't see that coming during my first HS with her, made me kinda speechless, it's a good thing that she keeps going on and on.
    The Ice Queen has the ability to speak! It's a goddamn miracle! LOL
    Gentlemen, prepare yourselves for the upcoming star of JKT48... Viviyona Apriani! [party]

5. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    If she ranks well then maybe she deserves to be a 2nd gen icon with Yupi. [hehe]

6. Bejo Bebek

Bejo Bebek Kenkyuusei

Regarding Yona as an icon, especially Team KIII's icon... I don't think so, I can't picture her as that. IMHO, Yona would make a better, how should I say this, pillar. One who keeps it all together, being the oldest member of Gen 2 along with Naomi. I'm not saying that she doesn't have what it takes to be an icon, but I think she would fit better in other roles. I don't know, maybe it's her overall composure, kinda gives off a cold aura. Still, it's only my opinion. [aup]

7. mc_shithead

mc_shithead Kenkyuusei

go straight to 2:16

if the video does not show watch the video here
    that is why she will be the next center of KIII:^O^::^O^:
    what interesting (and maybe their speciality) about KIII is, most of them realise the camera and oftenly "tease" us, screenfans :blush::blush:
    J girls are good, but it seems they only "care" about the performance. a bit screen-fanservice are sometimes needed tho

8. mc_shithead

mc_shithead Kenkyuusei

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIVI!! May all the good be blessed to you. Keep spirit my girl ;)

9. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    :ome:Happy Birthday Yona!!!!:ome:

10. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    yona.jpg
    Whatever a camera she use for this, i am melting. Already use all my vote for Yona, now i wish other fans will do their part and blow this BlackShip full speed ahead:1st:

11. mc_shithead

mc_shithead Kenkyuusei

Congratulation girl! You're really standing on top of 2nd gen :) Now the eyes of those fools on jot will clearly opened about who actually deserves to be the icon of 2nd gen

12. brotherhood12

brotherhood12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    she is so beautifull, adorable and she can draw manga perfectly xD

13. Bejo Bebek

Bejo Bebek Kenkyuusei

Tomorrow's the long-awaited Flying Get HS event, who's coming? Got my tickets ready for our venerable 10th rank senbatsu member... So many things to say, so little time. :banana:

14. shinrekku

shinrekku Kenkyuusei

Yep, so little time... I only congrats and gave her gifts. And a little chatting. Maybe i must buy more ticket next HS event >.<
    But I gave her letters, hope she read my letters...

But, after "that" incident, what will affect to the next JKT48 HS Event huh?

15. Verandardia17

Verandardia17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicaveranda
    Yona more spectacular .. there is a possibility he grad to team J .. maybe .. Yona Kawaii ....

16. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    There is a sad and touching story happened today...

Last night a Yona-oshi tweeted to Yona asking her to post a pic of her wearing a Yukata...but sadly he died this morning/afternoon...

His request to Yona was his last tweet in his life...

And moments ago,Yona granted his wish... :")

This somehow reminds me of the song "Rider" image.jpg

17. Verandardia17

Verandardia17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicaveranda
    Yona certainly was devastated to hear that, because he feels guilty for not granting of yesterday will not know it happened like this.

18. leongekicau

leongekicau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    so that is why she using b&w picture huh. Now i see

19. Verandardia17

Verandardia17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicaveranda
    that's right .. there are certain messages delivered from the photo .. we stay seek meaning.

20. mc_shithead

mc_shithead Kenkyuusei

i really want to support her:):):). despite having the highest vote among all her team mates (which makes her supposed to be the team center), management prefer to exposed another member they favored.
    but it seems the same thing always happen in each gen, Sendy is also an example of how unfair JOT is.