Viyuuden

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by milaya, Jun 11, 2007.

1. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I agree, after Koisuru Angel Heart (which rocked my world) I was hoping that they would have more awesome releases, and instead... jajauma paradise... Which was just... raunchy...

I'm glad they have a nice and flowy PV, but I still hate the fact that they did a cover... and I hate even more the fact that said cover wasn't KoiING (best MM ballad EVER) but Nannimo...

I hope that the C/W songs are awesome, but I think I might have a bit of a painful experience listening to Yui-chan's singing in a solo :p I still love her to death, though

2. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

^Agree that Koi ING is the best MM ballad ever. I really love that song. One of the best MM b-sides.

I don't like the fact that their last single song is a cover, either. But atleast there's 3 other new songs as B-sides and atleast they did a nice job on Nannimo Iwazuni I LOVE YOU. Which is also one of the MM songs I've always liked.

I really hope Rika gets something to do, besides Gatas once Biyuden ends. Because, well I can't get enough of Rika.. haha. I'm even that used to her singing that I look foreward to hearing her solo song. And besides I think she has improved a lot when it comes to vocals, compared to when she was in MM.

3. Storm121693

Storm121693 Kenkyuusei

why are they breaking up! they are one of my favorite groups in hello project. I'm really gonna miss all of them singing together

4. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

5. chibilolli

chibilolli Kenkyuusei

^
    Yui :3

She looks amazing there <3 I think that those are a good set of last promotional photo's for a single. I'm starting to get sad that they're splitting up but...such is life.

6. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

^Well I'm happy that their last pictures and PV is more decent than some of the other singles up untill now. I mean I loved Koisuru Angel Heart and JaJa Uma Paradise, but think their dressing style and such especially in Aisucream to My Purin and Jaja Uma Paradise was over the top instead of just being sexy it looked like they tried way to hard.
    In these last pictures and PV they look very pretty and mature :)

7. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I think Koisuru's outfits were cute, but yeah, with Aisucream and Jaja Uma Paradise, I think they tried way too hard.

I love Erika and Yui's dresses in Nanni mo Iwazu ni, but I hate Rika's.

8. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

^I also prefer Yui's and Erika's dresses.
    But like the fact that Rika has the ribbon (or what it's called) around her waist, to give her a figure. But yes when I comes to the general design, I prefer the other two.

9. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    I like how I just begin to listen to them after finding out they are splitting.

That's sad I like some of their songs a ton.

10. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

Think Biyuden was the 2nd group I started listening to in H!P (after Morning Musume of course)
    Started to listen to them before Berryz and C-ute (but then again, I became a H!P fan shortly before C-ute even had their first indie single)
    Also bought their debut album together with my first two Morning Musume album purchases. Wow time passes fast actually.

I hope both Rika, Yui and Erika will get something to do after the disbandment.
    I mean I feel safer for Rika, but Ongaku Gatas has been kinda quiet lately after Erina left.

11. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

Omoide wa Kanata (Rika's solo) is very nice, I like it <3 <3
    It's different than I thought it would be. (maybe I thougt it would be a cutesy song)

Rika I <3 You :D

12. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Well, Biyuuden has now disbanded. :( I'm not really all that sad because Rika was the main reason I paid attention to the group, so I'm hoping she'll continue on with Ongaku Gatas or something. I just hope Erika and Yui get to do something.

13. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

^Same here!
    I <3 Rika!!! She's amazing and she's the reason why i even started paying attention to Biyuuden, but I like(d) their music a lot, so it's a bit sad they're disbanding, but since I never was really that interested in Yui and Erika, I'll be happy as long as Rika will do something... (I of course also hope Yui and Erika will get something to do, since they also have a lot of fans)
    Rika must do something! Or I'll be soo sad. I don't really care if it's in Ongaku Gatas or some other group, I just hope she'll stay active. (in music and such - not just PBs...)

14. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    I attended the four v--u-den shows on the weekend, and wrote a report on their final show here if anyone wants to read it. :)

15. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

^Nice review :)
    Thanx for sharing it...
    You're very lucky you had the chance to see their last concert.