1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[VOTE!] RIVER! CAMOUFLAGE SHIRT - Aug-Sept Shirt Design!

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Theatre' started by Jet Ready Go, Aug 3, 2010.

1. Jet Ready Go

Jet Ready Go Kenkyuusei

I've collared up a deal with a NEW T-Shirt Printing company to produce exclusive shirts for AKB48 fans, they have handled accounts for big names such as Ducati, Guinness and the Red Sox.

So how this work Jet?

At the beginning of our Bi-Monthly sales, I will give forum members a 2-week period to vote for the design/color scheme they wish to see offered for sale. When the voting is over, the sale begins. This gives you guys a little more control over what you want to see in a shirt, and I get a clearer idea of what you guys like or dislike in a design.

HOWEVER.. when the 2 month period of shirt sales are over.. You will never see it again.

I also hope that I can continue providing you with T-Shirts You Can Wear* and be proud of sporting something that can reflect your love and devotion towards AKB48 and her sister groups. So please continue supporting my efforts to try to give you neat stuff, and I'll continue supporting you with some cool threads every few months!

*LOL.. cause.. AKB48 is.. Idols You Can Meet.. you see? Haha... fuck.. Takamina would have gotten it...

I can't figure out a way to poll people here, so you would have to go to: This Website to cast your vote.

Voting Period: August 2nd - August 14th.
    Sale Period: August 15th - September 30th

But what are you voting on? You are voting on which design I should go on sale in 2 weeks and will cost $20 within the United States or $25 shipped anywhere else in the world per shirt!

You have the power to vote on the following designs!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Shirt Design Write Up: Mae e susume! (Got it!) Tachidomaru na! (Got it!)... Internet Dwellers aren't typically known as the toughest of the lot, but be prepared to look a little tougher with this RIVER! Camouflage T-Shirt. Now you can pretend you're about to cross a RIVER! RIVER! RIVER! in the safety of your backyard! Just don't wait for any back-up support from the girls, they look like they had a pretty tough time climbing some rocks and up a tree in the video. They didn't even really need to climb that tree. Could have just walked around it. Cross the river! You can do it!

2. sada

sada Kenkyuusei

I don't any of them very much but if I was to buy one I'd choose the black one.

My vote is for the black one.

3. pn.

pn. Kenkyuusei

the grey one will get my vote, though the green one would probably suit the theme better.

4. Jet Ready Go

Jet Ready Go Kenkyuusei

At the moment Navy is winning with 33 votes followed by Black with 27 and Green with 26.

There is a chance I will offer another 2-color shirt choice again like last time.

Stay tuned and thanks for your votes guys.

5. Jet Ready Go

Jet Ready Go Kenkyuusei

WINNER has been chosen!

I'm having some trouble with my private hosting files, so it's best you click the first link to see the pictures.

Go HERE or go HERE